2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.

You have to admit that Jose Baez is pretty sleazy though?

The only problem is that he clearly does not keep up with the case, he just says things that make good sound bites for television.

BBM
Much like most of the talking heads on TV that remain a week behind and oblivious to real "bombshells".

Nothing against you...I don't see you on TV much.

I really hope that Nancy continues to cover this case now that it is so close to trial. At least she's on Caylee's side... even if she doesn't see the Cindy and George Anthony that we have seen these past few years.

I so appreciate that she remembers one of fallen soldiers every night! I wish everyone did.

After listening to what Lippman just said, I think that the reason he and CA were at JB's office the other day was to confirm that GA wouldn't get in trouble if he continually pleads the fifth while taking the fall for ICA and that CA wouldn't get in trouble for using the medicine as a reason in her effort to help ICA she was changing her testimony about the dryer sheets and spray.

She has a very strong personality and way about her. That said...she doesn't need a harsh look to reinforce her "power". The hair, necklaces, and leather jackets just don't make her relatable.

If she appeared softer, she would IMO seem honest and relatable. Sadly a show like hers requires "wardrobe".

Ummmm....I like NG's hair, big and pretty. I like her jewelry, big and pretty. I like her wardrobe for the most part, shiny and flashy. I don't think she looks harsh, I think she is a very beautiful woman.....JMO of course.

Ummmm....I like NG's hair, big and pretty. I like her jewelry, big and pretty. I like her wardrobe for the most part, shiny and flashy. I don't think she looks harsh, I think she is a very beautiful woman.....JMO of course.

And you are welcome to it. :)

Sheeba? Is that you?

In the Scott Peterson trial, early on Scott was a bit too personable for the possible jurors comfort. One potential juror summed it up as she left by saying that his smile was creepy. After that Scott just looked down and took notes much of the time.

Cited pg 21 of Nancy's book.

KC has shown that she laughs and giggles, flirts, primps and chats.......IMO she is in training to BEHAVE.

BBM and in red..... IMO she is in training to "act" and put on the performance of her life. She treats the camera as though it were her best friend of all time, in love with herself and her ability to sway the truth to her liking. Her capacity to live in the ficticious world has rendered her with no clue that the world can see her for who she really is.

...SHEEBA! lol - and i get the get up, it's larger than life, she's on TV, this ain't me trit trotting around my little ville... (Though I think I would like to do that just for the "reaction" fromthe dear little wives in their Cole Hahn and Gap outfits - cuz their, you know, down to earth...)

After listening to what Lippman just said, I think that the reason he and CA were at JB's office the other day was to confirm that GA wouldn't get in trouble if he continually pleads the fifth while taking the fall for ICA and that CA wouldn't get in trouble for using the medicine as a reason in her effort to help ICA she was changing her testimony about the dryer sheets and spray.

watcher, I'm torn between your suggestion and the fact that Dominic Casey's depo was scheduled for the next day - thinking they might need to to "tie up any loose ends". :innocent: Makes the mind wonder...

I waffle between both.

I so appreciate that she remembers one of fallen soldiers every night! I wish everyone did.

Nancy said a year ago that she would resume coverage once they got close to trial. A caller ask her that question and she stated that right at this time they would just be rehashing *old* news.

Can't believe the caller who thinks ICA is actually doing all the paper work before the "high priced attorneys" are seated. She actually thinks ICA ........I can't even finish. Please don't let her ever be a juror.:banghead:

I hate what a 3-ring circus this is...hate it.

I, for one, don't believe that GA will fall on the sword as they suggested tonght on the show. There is too much pointing elsewhere, IMHO...

(sidenote, before we get in trouble for talking all girly about NG) I was watching, and commenting loudly during NG tonight and my husband, aka The Soldier, asked me WTH NG was wearing around her neck.

Boosh!!

can't wait for the trial...really, cannot wait to see what flippy, dippy carp comes up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back