OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine2448
Hiya Gina! Hugs! Yes, Dr Doogie and AW thread was exactly what I was thinking in my head while making that statement.

Hi Christine! :blowkiss: GMTA I guess! (Great Minds Think Alike) :D

Yes, Doogie is the bomb! I find he is so important because he's been in the loop so long, he knows what's been done and keeps everyone from chasing our tails.

eta: copied rather than quoted since quoting would not have picked up both replies.

I'm throwing out ideas to pick floyds brain. Perhaps someone could pose as a college student doing research. Not sure which angle, but these two come to mind. something along the psychology aspect with how the effects of his childhood had an effect on his future criminal behavior, or someone posing as a college student studying the falsely convicted. I recall North Western Univ in Chicago did a study on police brutality regarding false convictions with several on death row. Which eventually led to our former governor rescinding the death penalty. THinking about the Jon Burge issues with the south side police dept.

It's well known Floyd has been adament about proving his innocence on one of his earliest crimes.

I imagine it would have to come from someone with great knowledge in either area, as I imagine Floyd has had lots of time to "study" in prison......

or we could pretend to be an advocacy group willing to fight for an appeal to his death sentance if he reveals the info? Long shot on that one.....

Trying to think of something that's legal and won't put anyone in jeoprady.

any thoughts?

I agree. I guess what I was getting at is this is a sensitive case/issue and peoples feelings were hurt. Right, wrong or indifferent. Perhaps a truce can be made and leave "all that" as water under the bridge. Stealing someone else's words here, it was said about the Alec Baldwin issue you have to love your kids more than you hate the ex. I think everyone can agree the need to get this solved is more important than whatever misunderstandings and bad feelings occured in the past. Agree to disagree, and agree that some personality's may rub each other the wrong way but, in the end everyone has the same ultimate goal.

I don't know the people involved, but perhaps someone here who does, can reach out to make those amends and everyone move forward.

Heres to everyone getting along and doing so........

Amen and Amen! :dance:
victory.gif

I'm throwing out ideas to pick floyds brain. Perhaps someone could pose as a college student doing research. Not sure which angle, but these two come to mind. something along the psychology aspect with how the effects of his childhood had an effect on his future criminal behavior, or someone posing as a college student studying the falsely convicted. I recall North Western Univ in Chicago did a study on police brutality regarding false convictions with several on death row. Which eventually led to our former governor rescinding the death penalty. THinking about the Jon Burge issues with the south side police dept.

It's well known Floyd has been adament about proving his innocence on one of his earliest crimes.

I imagine it would have to come from someone with great knowledge in either area, as I imagine Floyd has had lots of time to "study" in prison......

or we could pretend to be an advocacy group willing to fight for an appeal to his death sentance if he reveals the info? Long shot on that one.....

Trying to think of something that's legal and won't put anyone in jeoprady.

any thoughts?

I like both of yer ideas, really. I think both should be tried. JMO, FWIW. I really like the second.

especially if its a young pretty gal doing the "interviewing".....
My idea still holds that I think Sharon's parents must be either dead, or very disabled - or very poor - could have been addicts - perhaps others were caring for the child, getting a welfare check for her - maybe floyd convinced them to let him have the child and they could keep the monthly check/foodstamps......perhaps her folks were in jail and others were caring for her when floyd came along....except for the amish, as someone else suggested - i cannot think of another group of people who wouldn't question over the years what happened to their "disappeared" daughter - just look - over and over again on the net pages set up by parents, by siblings, by grandchildren - over those who disappeared - hoping for a lead, somewhere, somehow - with all the publicity the marshall/davis case has gotten, at some point a parent up on this stuff who cared about a missing daughter from that time would know.....
jmo

christine - what site are you talkinga bout, where all the original research was/is being done? is there a site other then ws looking into this case?

I agree. I guess what I was getting at is this is a sensitive case/issue and peoples feelings were hurt. Right, wrong or indifferent. Perhaps a truce can be made and leave "all that" as water under the bridge. Stealing someone else's words here, it was said about the Alec Baldwin issue you have to love your kids more than you hate the ex. I think everyone can agree the need to get this solved is more important than whatever misunderstandings and bad feelings occured in the past. Agree to disagree, and agree that some personality's may rub each other the wrong way but, in the end everyone has the same ultimate goal.

I don't know the people involved, but perhaps someone here who does, can reach out to make those amends and everyone move forward.

Heres to everyone getting along and doing so........

christine - what site are you talkinga bout, where all the original research was/is being done? is there a site other then ws looking into this case?

The way I understand it, there was some stuff going on in Sharon's original forum here on WS, the forum was shut down by the mods as a result, and some people were banned. One of the banned people started their own site similar to this one. We are not allowed to link to that site. We are also not allowed to take information posted over there and paste it over here. In effect, there is a rift between these two sites. Some people, somehow manage to be members of both, but I think it would be a huge pain having to constantly remember what you can and can't talk about on each site. I really think it's up to the mods of each site if there were a "truce" to be called. I wish it could happen, however I'm not a mod anywhere so I have no say in the matter :innocent:

well, i hope that stuff remains in the past...i joined up here because this site seemed to offer the most comprehnsive information and ideas on missing cases i have long been interested in....I didn't see it as a forum where members attacked each other - question, from time to time, but not attack.....

well, i hope that stuff remains in the past...i joined up here because this site seemed to offer the most comprehnsive information and ideas on missing cases i have long been interested in....I didn't see it as a forum where members attacked each other - question, from time to time, but not attack.....

Lots of people are looking into this case. There are several sites that 'discuss' it, there are myspace pages set up for her, there are a few threads on WS about her.

There once was a forum here for Sharon, it's in the archives now....mass information there.

Sharon Marshall Original Forum in Archives

Sharon Marshall Threads on WS:

Sharon Marshall/Linda & Lori Peugeot newbies...start here

Sharon Marshall

I personally believe Sharon is Lori Peugeot (anyone else?):

Linda Peugeot, 21 and baby Lori Missing 22 Sept 1969 from LaVale, MD

The following is a timeline for events in the Sharon Marshall / Franklin Delano Floyd story. It was prepared by former member Hollow with updates of the most recent discoveries.

TIMELINE

????/Sharon is enrolled in Northside High School

May 1983/ Sharon is enrolled in Baldwin High School

September 1983/ Sharon is enrolled in Riverdale High School

November 1983/ Sharon is enrolled in Forest Park High School in Georgia

1986/ Sharon graduates high school

Much thanks to Doogie for posting (and Hollow for preparing) this updated timeline! I copied it to my MySpace page for Sharon - hope that's okay. (I did give a link back here so people know where it came from!) I was looking at the dates she enrolled in the various high schools - and I know from reading ABC that Sharon completed her first semester of her sophomore year at Riverdale, and in November she transferred to Forest Park. She had attended Baldwin for her spring (second) semester of her freshman year - so all the dates filled in seem to make sense. Can we assume that she attended Northside for the first semester of her freshman year, maybe fill in an approximate date of Fall 1982? I can always add it in brackets on my copy, as an "approximate" date.

Much thanks to Doogie for posting (and Hollow for preparing) this updated timeline! I copied it to my MySpace page for Sharon - hope that's okay. (I did give a link back here so people know where it came from!) I was looking at the dates she enrolled in the various high schools - and I know from reading ABC that Sharon completed her first semester of her sophomore year at Riverdale, and in November she transferred to Forest Park. She had attended Baldwin for her spring (second) semester of her freshman year - so all the dates filled in seem to make sense. Can we assume that she attended Northside for the first semester of her freshman year, maybe fill in an approximate date of Fall 1982? I can always add it in brackets on my copy, as an "approximate" date.

Hollow has done amazing work (I can not say enough about the time and effort she has dedicated to trying to learn Sharon's identity, it is truly amazing), along with others on that time line. It is the 'backbone' of this entire case.

The following is a timeline for events in the Sharon Marshall / Franklin Delano Floyd story. It was prepared by former member Hollow with updates of the most recent discoveries.

TIMELINE

1978/ Franklin and Sharon are in Arizona where she is enrolled in a school called Sevilla or Sevalia.

Got this from someone at MySpace:

The school in AZ is called Sevilla - it's located at 3801 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ 85019 Phone # is (602) 242-0281. I would start by getting year books from all of these schools and looking people up. I went to Sevilla School, however, it was much later than 78. But, people in that general area didnt go far, im sure. Let me know if I can help in any way from AZ!

Someone want to try to get a yearbook? I wrote the person back and asked her to print of some of Sharon's flyers (http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/UnidentifiedDetails.asp?id=A0103001) and distribute them in the area, and to try to get the word out to people she knows.

ETA: Since it was elementary school, it would probably be a "class picture" instead of a yearbook.

ETA2: I heard back from my source, and they did have yearbooks for grades 4-6, at least when she attended (early 90s). She's going to distribute flyers of Sharon this weekend around the Phoenix area :D

There is a Sevilla Primary School for K-3 and Sevilla West School for grades 4-6. What grade would Sharon have been in? Going by the year she graduated high school, she would have started 5th grade in 1978. But that would mean she started 2nd grade in 1975. I was assuming when she was first enrolled in Oklahoma in 1975 it was for 1st grade. That would put her in 4th grade in 1978. She was very smart and may have skipped a grade somewhere. (This sounds vaguely familiar...has this been discussed before? :innocent: )

More thinking off the grid...... Perhaps Floyd does not know Sharons true identity. She was a random victim long before he progressed to the point of gathering and saving information on his victims.......... Did he stick around in the immediate area long enough to follow whatever news coverage at the time? Does any evidence exist pointing to a time frame on the information he gathered regarding his victims?

I am so happy to see all the different theories discussed.

about the amish theory, my dad and I have been discussing the amish community alot lately. We are not amish, but, do have an appreciation for their lifestyle. I spoke with him, and we discussed the fact that it is correct that they do not use LE to take care of crimes for them. they do let God handle it. It only takes a few mins of research to get the jist of their lifestyle as they keep everything basic. (we should all strive to live like they do).

that being said, im not of the belief that she came from an amish community and the reason why is because they do keep things simple. FDF wouldnt have been able to fit in, in their community. That is just my opinion.....

I still believe that whoever sharon came from, was involved in illegal activity of some type and didnt want the law to be involved for fear that they would discover what type of illegal activity they were in to....and that Floyd may have even exploited that fear.

not sure im following you (no big surprise since im doing a million things at once today..lol) but what theory did i mention that you are in aggreance with?

not sure im following you (no big surprise since im doing a million things at once today..lol) but what theory did i mention that you are in aggreance with?

I quoted myself, stating what I thought 'the story' is. You look up. I was just mentioning it to you because you were discussing everyone discussing theories, LOL. I was sharing mine, I believe Sharon Marshall is Lori Peugot...unless I missed this being a definite rule out....anyone?

the reason i didnt look further into Lori is I thought it was a dead end...will have to rack my brain at why I thought that. Did LE get info on her to check into Sharon or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288