State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Mr. Rentz testimony will bring something more than "bad marriage" stuff. We had enough of it. Unfortunately so far nothing new.

Some stranger recognizes NC from a NC State photo and volunteers info on her husband?

I don't believe that for a second. It goes to those who claim NC liked to tell a lot of stories.

Makes me wonder why it wasn't in any of her friends' affidavits or in their testimony.

ETA (or the exterminator or realtor's...)

What? Please explain. Can't hear video.

NC's father just testified that NC called him and said a stranger approached her in Harris Teeter. The stranger told NC she recognized her face from a photo published in a NC state newsletter. The stranger then told NC "I hear you're divorcing Brad. If you need evidence in the divorce let me know".

Ah ha, Nancy didn't have an SS #, couldn't open her own bank account.

NC's father just testified that NC called him and said a stranger approached her in Harris Teeter. The stranger told NC she recognized her face from a photo published in a NC state newsletter. The stranger then told NC "I hear you're divorcing Brad. If you need evidence in the divorce let me know".

Yet that person has NEVER come forward after her murder. I don't buy it for 1 second.

Maybe it was the websleuther who also knew everything about the 4:20 am tide with bleach and LTF info.

Ah ha, Nancy didn't have an SS #, couldn't open her own bank account.

Wonder why she didn't have a SS#. You can get one w/out having the ability to work (there is a statement on the card stating such).

It's these gaps in time during testimony where Cummings fails IMO.

It's these gaps in time during testimony where Cummings fails IMO.

They're not just gaps they're GAPS. I've never seen such a thing. Makes him look very disorganized. Is this how he is in all trials?

Wonder why she didn't have a SS#. You can get one w/out having the ability to work (there is a statement on the card stating such).

Correct. NC was not able to legally work in the US, but she could have opened a bank account without an issue.

Maybe NC, in her chatter, liked to make her situation seem as desperate as possible.

[video=youtube;KSuaVMjheNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuaVMjheNk[/video]
Reminds me of parts of this trial...

Don't you have to be a citizen for that though?

No, you do not need to be a citizen or have work authorization to have a bank account. And to easily show that, the home in Lochmere was in both Brad AND Nancy's name. It's in the records on wakegov.com

I don't know, but I do know since 9/11 it is a requirement to open a bank account. We tried to open a new one at a bank that we had been using for years and they would not let it be opened without seeing the actual card.

She was not a US citizen, and did not have a green card. Maybe she was unable to get a SS card on that basis?

No, you do not need to be a citizen or have work authorization to have a bank account. And to easily show that, the home in Lochmere was in both Brad AND Nancy's name. It's in the records on wakegov.com

I meant to get a SS card.

I don't know, but I do know since 9/11 it is a requirement to open a bank account. We tried to open a new one at a bank that we had been using for years and they would not let it be opened without seeing the actual card.

She was not a us citizen, and did not have a green card. Maybe she was unable to get a SS card on that basis?

I'm positive you can get a SS# as long as you are here legally. I had a friend do it. He was Israeli and married a US citizen, so he was here legally, but didn't have a green card (it takes a long time). Within the first couple of weeks, he went and got a SS# (I went with him to the SSA). There was a bold statement on the card stating he was not legally allowed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong