Inconsistencies

My point is...he never specified whether he was talking about JB getting ready after she woke up, or before the White's Party.

yeah,my opinion is,after reading the interview,that the second time he wanted to trick her.....and he did.....she replied something else to the SAME question....

Yeah, good catch! I wonder though..if the first part that you wrote in blue font...where it says...Christmas Day....maybe he means that MORNING. He really wasn't specific.

Ames,
JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?

Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..

ita.
i was also thinking....they HAD to come up with a reason why she's dead....the "RN" said she will die if they call the cops....so what are they doing?EXACTLY THAT!maybe to mislead the LE that she died because they called them in?

Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )

Ames,
JonBenet was not dressed Xmas Morning she opened her presents in her night-clothes, she had her photo taken with Patsy still not dressed. She likely never dressed until she went out on her bike around dinner time?

Patsy knew where the interview was heading ..

This is actually the time that I was referring to...when I said that this is the time that he COULD have been referring to, in the first interview that was posted in blue.. Maybe both times he was talking about before the Party, though. All I was saying is that he wasn't specific.

Exactly...that is what every RDI that I have ever posted with, believes also. On FFJ, there is a link to yet another JB book....its called 120 Clues to Why an Intruder didn't Kill JonBenet....or SOMETHING like that. The point is...there are 120 clues pointing to the Ramseys....and one of them being the exact thing that you just posted. The RN was a reason to explain the dead body in the house...."If you talk to so much as a stray dog...she dies". That is the exact reason that they called in the neighborhood...and the authorities. To make it look like....they were being monitored....they saw all these people coming in for a "tea party"...and so they killed her. (With all of those people there, how did they escape from the basement window without being seen by these people? I mean, how would an intruder KNOW if there were or weren't any of the Ramsey's friends OUTSIDE looking for clues or something. )

i still can't be sure though WHO did it.....
but,imo # 1.Burke
# 2.Patsy
#3.John(but i doubt that he actually killed her)

this case is unbelievable...i never changed my mind so often while following a case before!lol

This is actually the time that I was referring to...when I said that this is the time that he COULD have been referring to, in the first interview that was posted in blue.. Maybe both times he was talking about before the Party, though. All I was saying is that he wasn't specific.

Ames,
Sure, but they knew that the size-12's were out of place so wanted specifically to know if JonBenet had changed her underwear e.g. size-12's. In the other interview they are locking her into a version of events that exclude John from being in a position to deposit his shirt fibers onto JonBenet's genitals.

i still can't be sure though WHO did it.....
but,imo # 1.Burke
# 2.Patsy
#3.John(but i doubt that he actually killed her)

this case is unbelievable...i never changed my mind so often while following a case before!lol

same here!

...i've flip flopped betw Burke & Patsy, i don't know how many times....i don't think John actually killed JBR either...

same here!

...i've flip flopped betw Burke & Patsy, i don't know how many times....i don't think John actually killed JBR either...

It couldn't have been Burke. He asked..."What did you find?", after overhearing Patsy on the 911 call about finding the ransom note. John then said..."we are not speaking to you". I don't think that Burke is involved at all.

It couldn't have been Burke. He asked..."What did you find?", after overhearing Patsy on the 911 call about finding the ransom note. John then said..."we are not speaking to you". I don't think that Burke is involved at all.

i never knew what to believe about that conversation,maybe b/c i didn't hear anything while listening to the 911 call.but if so many people say it's there,then probably it is.

i always thought that maybe Patsy is lying about the pineapple b/c Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl and that wasn't good.

JOHN RAMSEY: Except for when I was there
18 the suitcase was flat up against the wall.
19 MIKE KANE: When you say flat up against the
20 wall, how do you mean?
21 JOHN RAMSEY: It was standing up like this,
22 only it the light surface was against the wall.
23 LOU SMIT: You said you moved it? Did you
24 mention that?
25 JOHN RAMSEY: I moved it a bit just to see
1 if there was glass. It's funny how you remember
2 things. I swear that window opened from the other
3 side. I guess other than that, I can't see
4 anything.

LOU SMIT: Now you said that you picked up
15 pieces of glass.
16 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
17 LOU SMIT: A few little pieces.
18 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
19 LOU SMIT: And did you say you put them on
20 the window well or on the suitcase or do you
21 remember?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember for sure.

~~~

PMPT,page 44
"On the floor under the window,he(Fleet) found small pieces of glass.He placed some of them on the windowsill.Then he moved the suitcase a few feet to get a closer look at the window."

so 2 persons already moved the suitcase before the police could take a look at it....
and then lou smit comes and tells us that it was placed there by an intruder....yeah right:rolleyes:

and don't you find it interesting,both John and Fleet telling the same story about the pieces of glass?

i think it's fair to say that any intruder would have worn gloves,right?

okay,then no need to wipe clean the broken stick of the garotte.

how come they didn't find PATSY'S prints on it then?it was her paint brush,right?

:waitasec: :waitasec:

i never knew what to believe about that conversation,maybe b/c i didn't hear anything while listening to the 911 call.but if so many people say it's there,then probably it is.

i always thought that maybe Patsy is lying about the pineapple b/c Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl and that wasn't good.

I actually heard the enhanced version of the 911 call on tv. I can't remember what show it was, because it was so long ago. You can clearly hear a boy's voice (which I assume to be Burke) say.."What did you find?" And then an adult male's voice (which I assume to be John) say, "We are not speaking to you". It may have been on "Geraldo" that I heard it...I wished that I could remember.

JOHN RAMSEY: Except for when I was there
18 the suitcase was flat up against the wall.
19 MIKE KANE: When you say flat up against the
20 wall, how do you mean?
21 JOHN RAMSEY: It was standing up like this,
22 only it the light surface was against the wall.
23 LOU SMIT: You said you moved it? Did you
24 mention that?
25 JOHN RAMSEY: I moved it a bit just to see
1 if there was glass. It's funny how you remember
2 things. I swear that window opened from the other
3 side. I guess other than that, I can't see
4 anything.

LOU SMIT: Now you said that you picked up
15 pieces of glass.
16 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
17 LOU SMIT: A few little pieces.
18 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
19 LOU SMIT: And did you say you put them on
20 the window well or on the suitcase or do you
21 remember?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember for sure.

~~~

PMPT,page 44
"On the floor under the window,he(Fleet) found small pieces of glass.He placed some of them on the windowsill.Then he moved the suitcase a few feet to get a closer look at the window."

so 2 persons already moved the suitcase before the police could take a look at it....
and then lou smit comes and tells us that it was placed there by an intruder....yeah right:rolleyes:

and don't you find it interesting,both John and Fleet telling the same story about the pieces of glass?

Yes, and IMO..somebody is lying about that...and THAT somebody is JOHN. Why would two different people move the suitcase, to look for glass and to get a better look at the window. Once the suitcase has been moved, to be able to check out the window...it shouldn't have to be moved again. It had to have been moved out of the way...when it was moved the first time. So, somebody is lying....

i think it's fair to say that any intruder would have worn gloves,right?

okay,then no need to wipe clean the broken stick of the garotte.

how come they didn't find PATSY'S prints on it then?it was her paint brush,right?

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Interesting that we've never seen anything about whether there were prints on the brush, either the part on the garrote or the part still in the tote. Of course, IDIs could argue (and not incorrectly) that PR's prints would be expected to be on her paintbrush and that the lack of intruder prints simply indicate gloves were worn. Of course, of gloves were worn, why wipe the flashlight and batteries?

BTW, that is a VERY compelling reason for PR to deny owning the bowl and pineapple- if her son BR's prints were found on it too.
The glass and tea bag with his prints can't be really linked to the crime just because it was on the same table as the pineapple bowl. They may have been left there at different times. But the pineapple and bowl are part of the case because she ate the pineapple from that bowl- within 2 hours of her death.

Interesting that we've never seen anything about whether there were prints on the brush, either the part on the garrote or the part still in the tote. Of course, IDIs could argue (and not incorrectly) that PR's prints would be expected to be on her paintbrush and that the lack of intruder prints simply indicate gloves were worn. Of course, of gloves were worn, why wipe the flashlight and batteries?

...good reason,IMO,to think she may have been struck w. the flashlight,as there would have been no need to wear gloves if an altercation started while someone was holding the flashlight,and wasn't planning on hurting her with it, to begin with.

Yes, and IMO..somebody is lying about that...and THAT somebody is JOHN. Why would two different people move the suitcase, to look for glass and to get a better look at the window. Once the suitcase has been moved, to be able to check out the window...it shouldn't have to be moved again. It had to have been moved out of the way...when it was moved the first time. So, somebody is lying....
I vote for JR being the liar,too.FW was extremely honest;he knew it could incriminate him to admit he was in the basement,esp. so early on,but he was honest anyway.

..I don't either.It sounds like he was truly in the dark about what was going on.
But the R's no doubt were unsure about what he'd overheard that night,so better to let LE SEE that he was 'asleep',and then send him quickly out the door and off to the White's.

Ames,
Sure, but they knew that the size-12's were out of place so wanted specifically to know if JonBenet had changed her underwear e.g. size-12's. In the other interview they are locking her into a version of events that exclude John from being in a position to deposit his shirt fibers onto JonBenet's genitals.

..it appears they only consented to the next interview anyway,in order to 'get some things straight' with their answers;one of those things appears to be JR's fiber evidence on JB.

...good reason,IMO,to think she may have been struck w. the flashlight,as there would have been no need to wear gloves if an altercation started while someone was holding the flashlight,and wasn't planning on hurting her with it, to begin with.

Maybe Patsy, went in to check on JB..and to wake her up for her to go potty (Patsy was up during this time packing for the trip, so it wouldn't have been a big deal for her to go and make sure that JB went potty, especially after eating the pineapple, because she didn't want to deal with wet sheets the next morning, when they had to leave so early for the trip). She could have used the flashlight, instead of turning on the lights...and then she saw that JB had wet the bed....and THAT started the rage attack. SO, maybe she was hit with the flashlight, afterall.

I used to think that the flashlight was used for writing the RN...while Patsy sat at the kitchen table. But, my guess is...that she wore gloves during this...and if this is the only time she used the flashlight, then she wouldn't have had to wipe it clean.

..I don't either.It sounds like he was truly in the dark about what was going on.
But the R's no doubt were unsure about what he'd overheard that night,so better to let LE SEE that he was 'asleep',and then send him quickly out the door and off to the White's.

I actually heard the enhanced 911 audio tape...I believe that it was on "Geraldo"..but I am not sure. Anyway...there is no doubt in my mind that Burke was up at this time, and that it was his voice on the tape...along with Johns. SO, you are right, this means that they sent him BACK to bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back