TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: Please Please Please NO MORE Questions about the Boyfriend, Brother Or Rumored Ex/ RO..........

<sbm..second bold by me>

i believe we can speculate on the rumor that holly has an ex boyfriend that may be the abductor because if he exists, he wasn't cleared by LE.

As you mention, the two individuals cleared by LE have been holly's brother clint and holly's current boyfriend.

There is a lot of people at church, it's Palm Sunday, I'm sure after lunch they will get hundreds!

from the postings at twitter, i hope they all take a minute to wonder WWJD, get their camo on and go search now!

I feel so lost in this case and I try to keep up with what is current so somebody correct me if I am wrong,

Last night H/S tools where being requesting for a certain met up location to aid in a night time search?
Any update on that?

No update of the blood found in the driveway ?

Still no word on the identity of a suspect but there is a boyfriend from her past that has not been accounted for who is not her current boyfriend ?

The dogs picked up no scent from her home?
Have they been trailing a scent though the woods currently?

Or is the search a grid search? If they are trialing a scent the search would look different. I also dont understand LE allowing all the volunteers into the woods if they thought she was still with her abductor.

Nothing about the H/S tools sorry :( It was tweeted that after the volunteers left last night, the professionals took over to search overnight

Nothing about the blood in the driveway... LE are very tight lipped about it
It's rumor about the ex boyfriend......nothing about a POI or suspect

NO scent form the home and there is no scent in the woods, they find "things of interest" which they say don't say what they are and seem to send searchers that way
I think they are grid searching specific areas..
we are all wondering why they are sending thousands out with a potential armed abductor in the woods, but maybe they don't think he's still out there....

all MOOOO :)

I think the lunchbox thing is that the perps simply threw it out the window en route to another state because they didn't want to risk being stopped for anything and having any evidence that related to Holly just lying there in the car. Thus the US Marshal being brought in and the info stated yesterday that other states are cooperating in the investigation.

I say the perps are long gone.

The short piece of interview I saw suggested to me that they found the lunchbox in the woods, rather than beside the road, but maybe I'm mistaken?

from the postings at twitter, i hope they all take a minute to wonder WWJD, get their camo on and go search now!

That is an individual choice for each person... maybe they feel praying will help as well.
I'm not very religious so I don't know... just guessing.....

1. They ARE NOT on main roads they are in the back woods of Tenn.

2. When this happend there were no PPL out in them thar woods no one could see them

3. ya dont really hear them the brush silences the sounds. Kids aroudn here ride them even in their yards,

I know that.......

How do you know there were not people out in the woods?

An ATV would not get very far in those woods.

The short piece of interview I saw suggested to me that they found the lunchbox in the woods, rather than beside the road, but maybe I'm mistaken?

This is the problem here!!!!!

Yes they found a lunch box or purse as Meher calls it but its been reported
in the woods, beside the road,,, in a creek... its mind boggling.

All we know is they found the lunchpurse!

That is an individual choice for each person... maybe they feel praying will help as well.
I'm not very religious so I don't know... just guessing.....

multi-task! pray and search at the same time. :juggle:

multi-task! pray and search at the same time. :juggle:

Exatly! Most of these ppl have young children Sunday mornings are usually family time Church Breakfast community....

Its also Palm Sunday!

Im sure the ppl that are maybe single or have no children are out there.
All communities should be like this one! JMO

I feel so lost in this case and I try to keep up with what is current so somebody correct me if I am wrong,

Last night H/S tools where being requesting for a certain met up location to aid in a night time search?
Any update on that?

No update of the blood found in the driveway ?

Still no word on the identity of a suspect but there is a rumor that a boyfriend from her past that has not been accounted for who is not her current boyfriend ?

The dogs picked up no scent from her home?
Have they been trailing a scent though the woods currently?

Or is the search a grid search? If they are trialing a scent the search would look different. I also dont understand LE allowing all the volunteers into the woods if they thought she was still with her abductor.

No, Please take it as that, Just a Rumor. We are at risk of having these boards shut down if we continue to address the rumored boyfriend/ RO.

No, SD have not picked up her scent.

Just thinking out loud, but *if* the rumour of duct tape with blonde hair on it is true, and *if* it's Holly's hair...

you wouldn't take the tape off unless you wanted her to talk to you, or more likely, if she couldn't talk. Which worries me. I hope that today is the day, I hope they can find her today.

As thick at that brush is, so thick a dog had to be carried, I agree and ATV wouldn't make it very far and we can hear ATVs and snow mobiles a mile away on my inlaws farm even in the wooded portions. I can tell hubbys on his way back waaaaaaay before I can see him
Even IF the ATV pushed it's way through the brush which is possible.. the rider is looking at injuries even with jeans on, unless he's got leather gear like motorcycle riders but even that will eventually give way to be scraped poked etc..

all MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member