PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

Soulmagent- Sorry about just getting to your question now. There was one guy in the car reading the paper. He didn't look to happy either the second time I went by.

takenbak- Where can I read about this Sunday VFW meeting?

With the leaves coming down now, has anybody been past any of the wooded areas recently?

It is going to be at the West Chester VFW Sunday Nov. 8 starts at 2, please be there earlier than that if you are coming,

Here is a copy of what is in the blog:

I continue to work on Toni’s case every single day. We are having a “Community Meeting” on Sunday, November 8th, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. at the VFW, 837 Lincoln Ave., West Chester, PA. The public, press, family, friends, and interested persons are invited to attend. I suggested this to Toni’s Mom so that we may dispel many HIGHLY inaccurate rumors, to inform what is fact, fiction, what has been done, what we know, what we DON’T know, and how everyone can help. I am putting together a PowerPoint presentation with many things that may very well surprise people–even people she is supposed to be friends with. There IS a Reward now. I have followed up on every lead. At the meeting, we will have NEW posters with “Reward” on them, my 800 number, and we’re having business cards made with her picture and info I’ve been to Lancaster, Camden, Philly, Gladwyne, Reading and Atlantic City searching for her. I just can’t do it alone anymore. I run EVERYthing by Toni’s Mom first There HAVE been reports in the Lancaster Papers AND WGAL TV just last week. I hope people will come out and be “constructive” with their time and interest, rather than DEstructive!

Should have attributed the blog to the Pri Det working on the case,

Eileen Law

There was a new article about the case yesterday on 'philly.com' but the link is broken now. Did anyone read it?

There was a new article about the case yesterday on 'philly.com' but the link is broken now. Did anyone read it?

Looks like the article has been pulled from the paper. Stuff like this that makes you wonder.:waitasec:

http://search.philly.com/?cat=site&q=

Go to this site on the top right type in "missing nurse". Takes you to story headlines click and then broken link on story.

Strange

Article | Inquirer posted 2009-11-05

Search still on for missing Lower Merion mom
...who worked as an infectious-diseases nurse at Lancaster General Hospital, was diagnosed...parents said. The day before she went missing, Sharpless said "her scrips were getting...police. But 10 weeks is a long time to be missing." Sharpless' prescription request...

It may be because Willie Green was mentioned by name in the article.. maybe the Inquirer got a nasty letter from someone's attorney.

Works for me! Thank you very much. Not alot of new info, but the fact that it was pulled is fishy.

I'm debating whether or not to go to the "meeting" tomorrow. Anybody else going?

Poll vote what do you think happened to toni?

This link will take you to a poll to vote on what you think happen to Toni.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

There is going to be a meeting in West Chester at the VFW on 11/8 at 2:00, if you plan on attending, please plan to be there by 1:45. There will be updates and hopefully lots of media coverage to get this story back out there.

P.S. I won't be there.

I would really like to know a few things, I wish they would release more information on.

How Toni caused a disturbance at the party, was anyone else involved?

I would also like to know more about the 2 hits on her tags in Camden, NJ. Like when were the hits? Plus why is NJ investigators involved?

Poll vote what do you think happened to toni?

This link will take you to a poll to vote on what you think happen to Toni.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

There is going to be a meeting in West Chester at the VFW on 11/8 at 2:00, if you plan on attending, please plan to be there by 1:45. There will be updates and hopefully lots of media coverage to get this story back out there.

It will be intresting to see if there has been any trace of Toni after 5 am and what information will out come from this meeting and Power Point Pres. If you attend please share with us here. Thanks

Just left the meeting at the VFW. Do not have time to post everything now but will before the end of the day.

I'm very anxious to hear about this meeting also. I would really like to hear if any law enforcement was there to discuss Toni's disappearance. I am not sure how much credibility this PI has (based solely on my opinion and not any factual substantiation).

I only have a few minutes. Got drug to the Eagles game, but I promise to fill everyone in about the meeting when I get home(before daylight). In the meantime, Eileen Law's website is 'ciadetectives.com'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back