2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

bbm - So Conway realizes that Caylee is deceased. You may be right that the truth that the Anthony's refuse to see is part of why he's resigning.

And that she was killed! CA said in her interview this weekend that there is no proof she was murdered.:waitasec:

BC was representing the Anthony's for FREE too wasn't he? I wonder what CA and GA will do now - I don't think they can afford to pay for one...

I think it was a smart move by BC. Get out while the gettin's good!

IMHO, JB's manifesto is to force anyone whom he feels is not benefiting him to withdrawal from the case. First Judge Stan now BC. We know he called out JStan in filings and now BC but what we don't know is why he felt BC was a threat to his case? Was it because he didn't get the 911 call testimony (team support and lies) he wanted??

Also explains the no payment (haha - I am sure there was a licensing fee for something) recent media rounds - perhaps the A's needed to drum up some cash for a new attorney or two?

Okay, more coffee - just my initial thoughts.

One more thought - my own psychic prediction - JB will go after NeJame next and try to force him to resign.

Sure why not? Didn't bother me that Conway resigned as the A's lawyer publicly on National television...
:waitasec: and why do I have a feeling Cindy will come out with some nasty comments regarding Brad within the coming months...

ITA....and I have this VERY STRONG intuition that BC's withdraw is going to, in short order, bring things into the light that have been in the dark for a very, very, long time. (CA really needs to learn to think things through before shooting off her mouth, or her email) In short, BC's withdraw is a GREAT leap forward in justice for Caylee.

MOO

I think BC has been trying to prepare CA for what will eventually happen when the truth comes out. CA does not seem to be listening to him. I think he saw an opportunity to get out from underneath without making them look bad and so he is taking it, following in the footsteps of MN. jmo

Actually momtective I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility..let's say Casey (as Cindy hopes and believes) does come home. a BIG IF Casey ever comes home...IMO Casey may sue Cindy for control of anything to do with Caylee such as the Foundation ....and not let Cindy have control over her...
:twocents:

True, but I was thinking more along the lines of Casey suing her to force Cindy to keep her mouth shut...maybe even have the judge issue a gag order for Cindy only....if such a thing were possible CA would literally implode. If she could have no involvement in or comment about the case at all, no TV appearances, no letters, nothing...she would absolutely go insane.:biggrin:

Not possible I know...but one can dream.:dance:

:banghead:
ITA....and I have this VERY STRONG intuition that BC's withdraw is going to, in short order, bring things into the light that have been in the dark for a very, very, long time. (CA really needs to learn to think things through before shooting off her mouth, or her email) In short, BC's withdraw is a GREAT leap forward in justice for Caylee.

MOO

Okay...if CA does come out and diss Brad will this negate the confidentialty agreement????? I would also think this could open of a can of worms if they continue on this path..this isn't helping the defense at all...if anything causes more to quesiton the "teams" approach and what are they hiding....(I know the truth)

Still wondering how long HHJP will let this bickering continue?:waitasec:

Sending BC a Teleflora "Congratulations on the Return of your Sanity" basket...

That is hysterical. I just did that. I wrote "Let your conscious be your guide". I signed it a loyal TES supporter.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSdloGONtU[/ame]

Mr. Baez, sure up those talk hosting gigs. I'll leave it at that.

I believe Cindy bypassed BC in the email she sent to MN. In that email, she herself is accusing BC of conspiring with MN to get the Anthony's to sign this conflict of interest waiver. In signing that waiver, MN will allow BC to view the TES records. So, Cindy herself was alluding to her own attorney acting improperly to gain access to information. How could he still represent her if this is truly what she did...I don't have Cindy's email in front of me and I have problems viewing pdf files. If someone can check Cindy's email to MN I'd greatly appreciate knowing if I do have it right! JMHO

I think she purposely bypassed BC, accused him of impropiety to MN, which is why MN told Cindy, I am forwarding this to your attorney who in turn will forward this to you...she didn't see that coming. She didn't think MN would have included BC since it came straight from Cindy. Little does she know MN knows procedure, knows she is represented by an attorney and did the right thing...JMHO

Justice for Caylee is getting closer.....

Justice for Caylee

True, but I was thinking more along the lines of Casey suing her to force Cindy to keep her mouth shut...maybe even have the judge issue a gag order for Cindy only....if such a thing were possible CA would literally implode. If she could have no involvement in or comment about the case at all, no TV appearances, no letters, nothing...she was absolutely go insane.:biggrin:

Not possible I know...but one can dream.:dance:

SA tried the gag order and the "team" fought against it....it was also for the "benefit" of the parents as I recall....

Unless I missed something, they are not (yet) charged with any crimes so they do not really need a state appointed lawyer do they?

I wondered about this also. Why do they even have a lawyer?:waitasec:
They havent been charged with anything. Why not just get on the stand at the trial and answer the questions??? Their daughter is the one who needs the attorneys.

I think a big red flag was BC not being there with the A's on the Today Show.

I also think JB does not care about who searched Surburban and who did not but only in those 4,000 who might have something in their background that they can use for reasonable doubt. Does not matter if this person was 20 miles away, they COULD have had the opportunity to run over to Surburban, see it was a good place to place a body and done so. JB can't point a finger at someone who has no record of ever doing anything wrong.

If there were someone with TES who searched on their own at that exact spot and found nothing they would have come forward by now, early on, before Kronk was the main focus. But no one will come forward because we know now that this area was underwater at the time of the search. And JB knows this also.....you can't get someone to say they saw no water when everyone else says there was water there.

jmo

This is along the lines that I was thinking.....just find any searcher who has skeletons in their closet and hone in on them (and come on, who of us doesn't have some questionable deed in our past, no matter how small or far back, that given to a questionable character like JB, couldn't make something out of it that it wasn't). The only problem with that is that with 4000 searchers it would take lots of money to run background checks on all these people to come up with one. Who knows though, maybe he has a "friend" or someone who owes him a favor in LE/private agency that would do it for free. Ahh....who am I kidding....JB with friends? Nah!

My intuition also tells me that one day, in the not to distant future, that JB will be dis-barred. If there was a line on this, I would lay every extra cent I own on this.....coz I see it happening, for sure. (If the FLA Bar has any ethics it will at least, and I believe they do.)

MOO

Jose wants the records because some of the searchers - whose search sites were recorded on the TES papers - may have gone off on their own at some other time and searched near the crime scene.

No, it doesn't make the least bit of sense.

Mr Baez, as KC's lawyer, has huge hurdles to overcome ie 31 days, KC's party attitude, Zanny the Nanny but most of all that duct tape.

The TES records are written proof that the area where Caylee's remains were found were under water. Mr Baez needs to be able to distance KC from those remains and the duct tape. If he cannot get the records to accuse some searcher of wrongdoing or getting someone to state in court that there was no water, Mr Baez wants those records discredited. Perhaps thats why BC included his comment about not 'altering' the records he looked at.

The SA experts who testify about the time the body lay in the woods, will be attacked in court and contradicted by the defense experts. The jury may be confused by techinical details.

But the defense's huge stumbling block in proving that KC didn't throw Caylee away like so much garbage, will be the testimony of normal, everyday people who gave their time to search for Caylee. These people will be believable to a jury. The records will be evidence.

Mr Baez does not want KC to be stuck to that duct tape in any way and is trying to keep those records out of this trial anyway he can. :cow::cow::cow:

I wondered about this also. Why do they even have a lawyer?:waitasec:
They havent been charged with anything. Why not just get on the stand at the trial and answer the questions??? Their daughter is the one who needs the attorneys.

'The wicked man fleeth, when no man pursueth' Proverbs 28:1

:banghead:

Okay...if CA does come out and diss Brad will this negate the confidentialty agreement????? I would also think this could open of a can of worms if they continue on this path..this isn't helping the defense at all...if anything causes more to quesiton the "teams" approach and what are they hiding....(I know the truth)

Still wondering how long HHJP will let this bickering continue?:waitasec:

With the attorney/client confidentiality thing, I am not sure how things will come to light, but maybe it will be b/c CA speaks publicly of them first (which I believe negates the confidentiality agreement). Or it could come out b/c of some court filing...and testimony has to be given. IDK....I just see it bringing some things that have been in the dark to light.

I should go to the dreams/visions thread b/c I also see. for the first time, GA seriously considering contradicting CA. Even if it puts himself in hot water. I get this strong feeling.....he is mulling this over in his head, he is fighting himself on this. Hmmm.....who will win???? And I do get the sense that GA, if he ever told the whole truth, would be in hot water. That's just me tho. MOO

MOO

Mr Baez, as KC's lawyer, has huge hurdles to overcome ie 31 days, KC's party attitude, Zanny the Nanny but most of all that duct tape.

The TES records are written proof that the area where Caylee's remains were found were under water. Mr Baez needs to be able to distance KC from those remains and the duct tape. If he cannot get the records to accuse some searcher of wrongdoing or getting someone to state in court that there was no water, Mr Baez wants those records discredited. Perhaps thats why BC included his comment about not 'altering' the records he looked at.

The SA experts who testify about the time the body lay in the woods, will be attacked in court and contradicted by the defense experts. The jury may be confused by techinical details.

But the defense's huge stumbling block in proving that KC didn't throw Caylee away like so much garbage, will be the testimony of normal, everyday people who gave their time to search for Caylee. These people will be believable to a jury. The records will be evidence.

Mr Baez does not want KC to be stuck to that duct tape in any way and is trying to keep those records out of this trial anyway he can. :cow::cow::cow:

Trying to sweep the ocean with a broom......

I thought Baez (Mason) claimed BC had no restrictions on his access to files, that he was allowed to copy, take notes, etc. If I understand correctly, BC worked under the same restrictions as placed on everyone else who viewed the files. No copying, no notes, just tab the ones they thought might hold some relevance.

He most certainly did say that:

That is that he allowed an attorney, not related to the Defense of Casey Anthony, to view al14,OOO pages of documents, making whatever notes and conclusions he wanted to do, and then allowing the State to do the same thing.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581279/detail.html

IMO the unsigned letter from Cindy and George and the emails accusing MN may have played a part in the resignation..after all this letter and the email exchange was included as part of the Motion by Baez..and IMO probably without Brad's knowledge..

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

With regret I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthonys attorney. The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an innacurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bradley A. Conway, Esq. Law Office of Bradley A. Conway 189 S. Orange Ave. Suite 1850 Orlando, Fl. Office: 407-246-0803 Fax: 407-386-3114

BBM
Hmmm...wonder if he believes as Nejame does that the only one who holds the truth about Caylee's killing is Casey and no one else.

Well, I have always thought that the letter from CA/GA in JBs motion was written by JB. No way would BC have written it as a draft or allowed those words signed by CA/GA. I haven't been impressed with BC since the day he was on the media junket saying there was no duct tape.

CA lied to BC as much as she lied to LE and the FBI and the SAOs. BC didn't want to know the truth when he represented the As. He wanted only to make a name for himself. Plus get some money out of it down the road.

Although BC says he now wants to continue to the search for the full truth of Caylee's murder, in my eyes he will need to be completely honest and forthcoming with any inquires from LE and the SAO. Growing half a set, a man does not make.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back