GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn't....but I can say that I used www.intelius.com for some of the initial searches and then Googled the possible relatives. Her name has been stated on WS before, so I think I am ok in telling you her name is Debra Sue Puckett. From there, you will be able to see other names that she has been noted as and other possible relatives. Also, as stated before, these people searches are not always accurate, but it was kind of interesting.

On birth records for TCS her name is spelled Deborah Sue Puckett

On birth records for TCS her name is spelled Deborah Sue Puckett

Looks like he may have a close to same age cousin born a couple years (not a few days) before him. From your jpg in the prior thread that I just posted the link. (Thanks again for that info.)

So does TCS's family have any ties to Kentucky? The reason I ask is that I believe someone said that his mom was a nurse and I just found documents showing that a nurse with her exact name registered in Kentucky lost her license by this means:

"LICENSE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED OR DENIED REINSTATEMENT FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH BOARD ORDER; STAYED
SUSPENSION IMPLEMENTED OR TERMINATION FROM THE KARE PROGRAM"

This could confirm that this all "runs in the family".

On the other hand it just might be someone's really bad luck to have her exact name. LOL

I typed in the RN# and it led me to KY board of nurses....disciplinary action form
Action taken....license suspended...7/31/08

Hey all. Just want to introduce myself and thank everyone for you help keeping me sane and for you selfless compassion for people you dont know. Im benny jarens brother n law. Ive followed your forum from day one and u guys rock. From her family and friends thank you very much.

Hey all. Just want to introduce myself and thank everyone for you help keeping me sane and for you selfless compassion for people you dont know. Im benny jarens brother n law. Ive followed your forum from day one and u guys rock. From her family and friends thank you very much.

Hi Benny! Thank you for joining us. Your post brought tears to my eyes thinking of the pain that you all are going through. My deepest sympathies to the family.

:greetings::wagon:

@beginnerluck thank you we are hanging in there. We just ready to see what the FBI lab turns up. Should be interesting

Welcome aboard Benny!!! I have anxiously been awaiting your arrival here and am glad to see you here finally. I know you will be a great addition WS and as you already know, we are all her for justice for Jaren. We don't give up, EVER!

To all my fellow WS'ers.: You guys continue to amaze me with your ability to ferret out the most well hidden info on the internet, seriously!! Your ability to find out stuff is right up there with your capacity for compassion for the victims and their families. I had assured Benny from our very first contact that WS was a group that was here for justice and would not allow Jaren to dismissed because of her job or any other reason and you guys have certainly proved that.

@beginnerluck thank you we are hanging in there. We just ready to see what the FBI lab turns up. Should be interesting

I have a really good feeling that justice will be served for Jaren. It can take a while to compile all the evidence and that can be quite frustrating.

It makes me so angry that people that do such horrible things like this walk among us.

Im so glad handcock county is involved. Im from nola and i know nopd wouldnt have done anything to solve this.

Im so glad handcock county is involved. Im from nola and i know nopd wouldnt have done anything to solve this.

I am also very thankful that other LE agencies are involved. That has given me the confidence that justice will be served.

Plus the FBI is analyzing the evidence.

so since the new thread opened it's been rather slow. Maybe we need to make a list of what we should be researching. Anyone wanna help start it? I need direction. :)

did anything ever come of mention of MAS being in some true crime show on tv?? Did we ever find out that info?

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0383411&SENTENCEINFO=yes&SHOWPHOTO=yes

Not sure if this has been posted yet
TCS arrest record

Hi, SwampMama

I'm starting to feel a little perplexed about no charges having been filed against the subjects, pertaining to JL.

Does anyone know what happened in the search for the murder weapon? What made LE think it was in the water?
I think you are right. If they put her in the water, they prob put murder weapon into the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77