AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing some thoughts out there...

JS posted on FB Dec 22 that they hadn't heard from EJ. On Dec 23rd EJ has an appt with someone and doesn't want to be late. Perhaps because she can't contact this person by phone or it could be traced. EJ apparently got a phone in SA at some point. According to an earlier post, LE may not know how or where she got it. So she didn't get it the usual way by going to a phone provider. But who is registered on the phone number? Did someone else get the phone using fake ID? When she returns from that appt she is on that phone. TPS posts on her FB that day that she has spoken to EJ. LE did not contact babysitter using those phone records, she contacted them. Perhaps there are no phone records prior to the 23rd? Maybe EJ got the new phone at her appt and called the babysitter using the hotel lobby phone after using the hotel lobby computer to find her.

So a woman is on the phone yelling or talking very loudly to EJ. EJ asks if she should go back. To where? To where her appt was? Why wouldn't she say should I come back if it meant back to AZ. Did EJ forgot something she was supposed to get or do at that appt? Is that why someone was upset on the phone?

She leaves an IPod charger in the room. Did she have an IPOD or was the phone an IPHONE? With internet capabilities including e-mail. They use the same charger. Did she give it to someone at that bus station without a charger. Someone who was taking a bus to Mexico? Did the phone battery die somewhere near Victoria? Would LE be able to track that phone down if it did make it to Mexico?

I don't think Gabriel felt well, after all he was likely teething, being medicated, had been in a car travelling for days, and was in a strange environment. :(

Great points...plus..you are use to being around familiar people. So he wasn't crying when you got there, but cried when EJ left. It's what the little man is accustomed too. I would say if you left any young child unfamilar with another, they ain't going to be real happy!

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/x...ad0360bb-2.jpg
Can someone please tell me if this is our little guy?

not_my_kids asked the above Q a few weeks ago..The pix was of a baby in a red plaid (flannel) shirt..He was held by someone (?) near an X-Mas tree..IIRC, I was the only one who thought it did look like Gabriel & also said I recently saw a pix of him in what looked like that same shirt either on a media website or NG..I never did figure it out but tonight NG was showing numerous pix of Gabriel & I'm pretty sure I caught a quick glimpse of him in a red plaid (flannel) shirt.

Did anyone else see it?

Right before I posted this I checked the link & that pix has been removed on photobucket..Why? And why was it important in the first place? TIA~!

Tammi slipped on NG one night and said that Eliz told her she was going on the run and used the word underground on Dec 18.

Given some of the newer information we now have, I think its possible that some of the things Tammi and Jack said earlier on really might have been true.

So lets look at Tammi's use of the word UNDERGROUND. At the time EJ first ran, they may very well have given her money to stay out of town until they could successfully pressure Logan into signing away his rights.

Later, as everything falls apart and Logan gets custody, helping EJ like that would be bad bad bad for ...well...you know....business...and everything, reputation, superficial appearances, and oh gosh, maybe even some criminal charges thrown in too.

So they simply start saying she had help from the "underground", thinking that was a good way to cover their squeeky clean rear ends.

Waddaya think about that?

In 72% of cases, a child's body is found within 200 feet of where they were murdered. If they get Tim Miller down there, I think there's a good chance they could find him, if they determine there's a need for a recovery operation.

What percent of bodies are recovered in landfills a month later ..God forbid that is the case.
I do hope that if it comes down to it that Tim Miller will step up and search, I am sure he will.

It makes me sad for him:(

It's so so sad. He was clinging to a total stranger and didn't want her to put him down. He didn't cry for his mom whether he was being held or sitting alone, he didn't want Analisa to put him down. Knowing that just has to be so upsetting to Logan and the rest of the family. It probably has a bad effect on poor Analisa too.

Babies also sense negative emotions from their caregivers (or so-called caregivers) and that could have made him fussier and more uncomfortable. Which then made EJ's rage build. Which made the baby fuss harder. And then...

Exactly my thoughts.

What percent of bodies are recovered in landfills a month later ..God forbid that is the case.
I do hope that if it comes down to it that Tim Miller will step up and search, I am sure he will.
I'm not sure but I think NG's comparison to Lori Hacking was off. Gabriel is only an 8 m/o baby...Lori was an adult woman. There is a big difference in size, for one thing. It would also depend on the landfill, and what the body was put in to protect it from the garbage surrounding it. :( MOO

Ok...I'm not by ANY means taking up for EJ..but the babysitter says that EJ left formula and a few cans of baby food. OK, you only feed the baby every 3-4 hours...in most cases...so EJ was only gone 2...so you think Gabe is going to take 6-8 oz of formula and 2 cans of baby food in 2 hours. NOT! I know she is just stating what she saw was there.

I see your point, however you stated yourself you DONT think she went to Texas to kill him, why would something have had to happen maybe she went through with her plan and gave him to someone.

I am still trying to figure out a reason for her to have went to Texas. Right now, I am thinking that Tammi encouraged her just to leave until they could figure something out, so she went there.. I think the only couple she planned on giving Gabriel to was the Smiths, however Logan refused to sign the papers.
I do think that Tammi contacted Logan and possibly told him how to reach EJ or where to find her. Possibly this was Tammi's way of luring EJ back to Arizona with Gabriel.
Someone would have to show me an alive baby right now to believe that EJ would rather sit in jail for 20 years or more than to give simple information on a couple that she claims has her baby. I think this is exactly what makes the difference between a sane person and an insane person...
They could cut both my arms and legs off and shove them down my throat and it still wouldn't stop me from telling what I know about my own child.

I said this last night but I'm going to repeat it.
Its not logical for a person who has just killed someone to text or call someone else and tell them, I really think she did that just to upset Logan.
Next if she was going to kill Gabriel than why would she go through the trouble of hiring a babysitter? Why would she have tried to adopt him out? I'll say it again in those pictures he Doesn't look dirty to me so why would she bother even changing his clothes? also why would she leave AZ to go to TX to kill Gabriel and then wait over a week?
I just dont beleive that EJ killed him, I think they need to focus on find an alive Gabriel. However my fear is that whoever does have him may kill him if they fear they are going to get caught.
Personally I like it better when TS is in the spotlight, her being quite is making me nervous... I hope they did not run off.

It's unusual, but logical. Definitely cold hearted. There's that recent case of the guy who split up with his gf, she told him she didn't want him back, was seeing someone else, and he took a gun then and there and shot their little baby in the head. He then turned to his gf and said "There, was it worth it?"

It's sort of the same thing. If you kill someone in a rage towards someone else to hurt that other person, it's logical to make sure they know about it, to say someone horrible to them, to make it hurt just that much more. Unusual, cold-hearted, diabolical, but logical.

:cow:

Just throwing some thoughts out there...

So a woman is on the phone yelling or talking very loudly to EJ. EJ asks if she should go back. To where? To where her appt was? Why wouldn't she say should I come back if it meant back to AZ.

snipped by me

good catch !

Stained up? A little bit of baby food is a lot different from, say an outfit covered in feces or just a diaper (considering the weather.) He looked pretty well taken care of to me. And if she's anything like me, she doesn't even own a bib, lol.
Not defending EJ, really I'm not, but those pics, drugged or not, don't look like he was being physically neglected. IMO.

I wonder what that open case of child neglect against Eliz is for.

I'm not sure but I think NG's comparison to Lori Hacking was off. Gabriel is only an 8 m/o baby...Lori was an adult woman. There is a big difference in size, for one thing. It would also depend on the landfill, and what the body was put in to protect it from the garbage surrounding it. :( MOO

ita :( :(

not_my_kids asked the above Q a few weeks ago..The pix was of a baby in a red plaid (flannel) shirt..He was held by someone (?) near an X-Mas tree..IIRC, I was the only one who thought it did look like Gabriel & also said I recently saw a pix of him in what looked like that same shirt either on a media website or NG..I never did figure it out but tonight NG was showing numerous pix of Gabriel & I'm pretty sure I caught a quick glimpse of him in a red plaid (flannel) shirt.

Did anyone else see it?

Right before I posted this I checked the link & that pix has been removed on photobucket..Why? And why was it important in the first place? TIA~!

I removed it when I moved things around after asking and being told that no one else really saw the same possibility I did. After seeing the more recent pic of Gabriel, I know it isn't him, but now it's too late to go back and delete.
It was important because I was curious as to the possibility of it being Gabe. It was not...so removed. No biggie.:)

I found the pics I saw for passionflower:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/New-Pics-81822177.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

I'd never criticize websleuthers for not wiping a nose or using a bib, but the majority of caring moms would never leave a child with a new babysitter with dried boogers around his nose or let a brand new holiday/winter sleepsuit get all dirty with orangey yellow (which stains) babyfood especially if they don't have much money and have no other baby clothes available. There were washcloths there, because Gabriel was holding one in a pic. In pic #3, the outfit was dirty and very stained around the neck and it looked like he could have been in it for a couple of days. Not the regular situation or regular mom in this case.

It looks like that outfit in pic three could just be stained from a previous use, washed and worn with the stain....
His hair looks clean. His face looks clean. IDK I am not seeing it.

Do we know if there was any other contact with Logan @ that time? Or was it just the one text? I guess I have been assuming that it was just the one text, so I wonder if there was any other communication between EJ and LM right before that or right after. Has anyone said one way or another and maybe I missed it. THAT, I would love to know, because I think you brought up a good point about Christmas (which was his 1ST Christmas of course :() and bringing Logan to his knees.

I had been assuming also that it was just the one text. I think my reinforcement for that was listening to EJ herself whine about Logan ruining her life and not calling her, that he had her phone number and yet he went through the courts instead of calling her. This said to me that she was a drama queen and narcissist at the LEAST. Now we know so much more...

Again, I believe Logan did the right thing and feel a great deal of empathy for him, so I am not in any way whatsoever being critical of Logan. God bless Logan and his family.

I found the pics I saw for passionflower:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/New-Pics-81822177.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

I'd never criticize websleuthers for not wiping a nose or using a bib, but the majority of caring moms would never leave a child with a new babysitter with dried boogers around his nose or let a brand new holiday/winter sleepsuit get all dirty with orangey yellow (which stains) babyfood especially if they don't have much money and have no other baby clothes available. There were washcloths there, because Gabriel was holding one in a pic. In pic #3, the outfit was dirty and very stained around the neck and it looked like he could have been in it for a couple of days. Not the regular situation or regular mom in this case.

Not to mention telling the babysitter to give him meds "to shut him up". EJ used those words with Logan too.

I am still trying to figure out a reason for her to have went to Texas. Right now, I am thinking that Tammi encouraged her just to leave until they could figure something out, so she went there.. I think the only couple she planned on giving Gabriel to was the Smiths, however Logan refused to sign the papers.
I do think that Tammi contacted Logan and possibly told him how to reach EJ or where to find her. Possibly this was Tammi's way of luring EJ back to Arizona with Gabriel.
Someone would have to show me an alive baby right now to believe that EJ would rather sit in jail for 20 years or more than to give simple information on a couple that she claims has her baby. I think this is exactly what makes the difference between a sane person and an insane person...
They could cut both my arms and legs off and shove them down my throat and it still wouldn't stop me from telling what I know about my own child.

Personally I beleive the Smith's do know where Gabriel is and if they don't they sure are making themselves look guilty, and I dont understand how if EJ convinced the Smiths to adopt Gabriel why she couldn't have convinced someone else and this other persons have him now. Maybe she played the Smiths to get them to help her. All I'm saying is usually paople have a back up plan and I can hardly beleive that she ONLY discussed adopting Gabriel out to the Smiths. I think its very possable she could have had another couple, if its not the Smiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4