Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

I have GOT to get a hold of NG's producer and tell her to stop inviting guests to appear on the show if they are not going to be allowed to finish a single sentence. Both Pat L. and Jane VM seem to be better qualified at interrupting their guests, talking over them and just plain stoking the fires of sensationalism-tabloid-style journalism than getting at the facts.

OMG Tony and LP need to keep a REALLY close eye on this family. At this point I wouldn't put it past Cindy to try to help her daughter "escape" or leave the country. She truly is a crazy piece of work... I guess that is where Casey gets it from....

Lock them both up!!! :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Nothing, absolutely nothing, would surprise me with this group of people!

last lady before the commercial break said something about the DNA not being able to distinguish between Caylee's hair and Casey's...anyone catch that?

Yeah, but only one of them is dead. The hair showed signs of decomposition.

I was actually feeling a little sympothy for Cindy today but she had to go and open her big mouth again...

I have GOT to get a hold of NG's producer and tell her to stop inviting guests to appear on the show if they are not going to be allowed to finish a single sentence. Both Pat L. and Jane VM seem to be better qualified at interrupting their guests, talking over them and just plain stoking the fires of sensationalism-tabloid-style journalistm than getting at the facts.

I agree! So frustrating to watch!:mad:

JB: "We're preparing for the worst, and hoping for the best."

Then tell it to tell us where we can get Caylee's body back.

Does anyone feel really bad for the woman inside the house that is watching Casey?

Cindy is hammering in No Trespassing signs on her yard.

She went to the tow yard and talked to Mr. Birch...she's doing her own investigation.

Says that Casey is NOT going back to jail. Cindy needs to go away.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
That poor women , someone needs to up her meds.JMO

With Cindy's present state of mind, how will she behave on Saturday when LE comes to take Casey back to jail????
Maybe she can go along to keep her precioussss company.

With Cindy's present state of mind, how will she behave on Saturday when LE comes to take Casey back to jail????
Hi Leila! Maybe she'll do something to land herself in jail with Casey. Right now I wouldn't put it past her. MOO

Cindy sure doesn't seem to be rooted in reality. Good grief!

I sure hope they have no guns stashed away, I'm really afraid Cindy could go off big time.

I think it's because putting IT back in jail makes for some bored (if not unemployed) journalists. Media is afraid of losing ratings by their inability to get anything new while IT sits in a jail cell.

because IT has given them so much information while she has been out of jail:rolleyes:

I REALLY don't like this woman... She annoys me... Seems like she's attcking LP...
Respectfully, I disagree. I do think LP did what he did because he wanted to find Caylee, but I ABSOLUTELY think that media attention was also in the mix. He has now opened himself up by inserting himself in this case (unlike Cindy, he seems to be holding his own against the naysayers, however) and If you think that NG wouldn't be blasting him like JVM is, you are mistaken. I think that their riding their white horses (RV) down to Orlando to bond her out was not adhering to 'protocol' (meaning local bondsmen dealing with family supporters, members, etc)- and revoking her bond because LP doesn't like what he's hearing, or thinks Casey is in danger is also out of the norm.

Just another ring in the circus! LOL

I was actually feeling a little sympothy for Cindy today but she had to go and open her big mouth again...

Same here... when will we ever learn??? I've decided to stop feeling sorry for this family. They are crazy (especially CINDY) and she belongs in a cell next to her daughter until a thorough psychiatric evaluation can be completed to see if she is "fit" to live in public.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just can't get past Cindy's unexplainable way of being....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back