TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, I'll post the ping and route maps from the NG show 1/12/2011. It's a little hard to read but you can see the ping times on the first map and routes that could have been taken on the second map.

haleighpings.jpg

haleighroutes.jpg

So like if a person was buying prescription drugs in someone else's name,it would be considered illegal drugs to LE,they're not yours.But a person could say they were prescription drugs,not illegal,but it doesn't matter,because they're illegal if gotten through a doctor in another name or a person got them for you to buy to use in mixing with drugs and such.

There is a video floating out there (sorry no link) of a male neighbor looking over a fence into Hailey's yard talking about seeing her there talking on the phone that day..The man mostly keeps his back to the camera but a few xs we get a sideways view of him..IMHO he didn't look too credible but I could be wrong.

My 1st thought was 'reception' was an issue but IIRC Billie shot that down..When asked by NG if she went outside to talk in the yard for "privacy" she answered out of both sides of her mouth..I'm not sure if she did or not cos of it BUT! as NG was cutting her off Billie did say "if nobody was home why would she go outside to talk"..I think she also said "makes no sense" but I can't swear by that.

I'd love to see this part of her many interviews with NG again & find the video of the neighbor but with so much out there at this point it's kinda like looking for a needle in a haystack! :banghead:

I posted the clip of the video with the neighbor. I don't know how to bring that over here, but it's post #516 on Thread 23. I know you can click on my user name and see all my posts to find it easier, if that helps.

Here's a question that may effect the timeline and provide for more clean up time (IF SA is involved) or this could just be another inconsistency:

Did DD get home at 4pm or 5pm?

GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, back to you. Here`s my question. You`ve got a 16-year-old boy. Was he at home the day that Hailey went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: No, he wasn`t here that day until 5:00 PM. He had been with friends.

GRACE: And at 5:00 PM, when he got home, was your boyfriend in the home?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: OK. Between 12:00 PM, lunchtime, and 5:00, when your son got home, nobody but your boyfriend say Hailey, right?

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

AND:

"On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.
According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.
David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I think the affidavits say 4pm though....is that accurate or was the 4pm just in news reports? BD seems to be off on her times a lot. Wasn't it her who originally said that SA saw Hailey at 1pm, then changed it to 3pm and in this it's 5pm, when it's really 4pm (if this is accurate), etc...

Yeah, the first few news reports reported 1pm as the time she was last seen. Then we get 3, and Billie saying she thought he came home at 1pm because that was normal. Then she says she found out what? Wenesday, that it was 3pm. I mean HELLO really, what yall didn't discuss this WHEN you reported her missing? The first thing the cops would ask is when was she last seen....I think this was their first screw up and they had to change the time.

That is what I thought from the start; he had to come up with a name to tell Billie and had heard MB at some point...

MOO! but I bet SA knew ALL of HD's freinds names... KWIM?

here is a great bit of info on interruption of service...

**imhoo he was in a remote area at this time**

((why do I think this? I don't think he was so savy.... erasing messages right in front of LE... he has no idea how the cell phone can be his worst enemy right now))

Can a local give us a report on any dead zones in this area?
Where are any dead zones in route from Hailey home to SA mom's home?

Snipped by me:
"(When we foudn out MB and HD had never spent the night at each other's house and MB's mom had never seen BD until she saw her on NG.)"

This threw up a huge red flag for me. They had NEVER spent the night together. The moms had NEVER even met. Makes me wonder, if SA just couldn't remember any of her other friends' names, so he utilized a name he knew.

This also makes me wonder about the "parenting skills" of both moms. If their children were such good friends, why on earth had they never taken the time to see the home environment their child was going into? I just don't get that! When mine went to someones home for the first time, I personally took them there, met the parents, and peruse the environment. There had been an occasion in which I left with my child. I would NOT allow her in that environment (The other child's father obviously drunk didn't sit with me!!!). And a quick phone call before bed to verify my child is safe, feeling comfortable and happy, or wanting to come home. I will never understand why she felt her child was not worth a two minute phone cal to make sure she was safe and sound. :sick:

Does anyone feel that LE deliberately left out the ping for the home cell phone for around noon OR perhaps there actually was no phone used at noon by Hailey?

I am thinking that Hailey was not seen at noon using the cellphone on that Monday.

So like if a person was buying prescription drugs in someone else's name,it would be considered illegal drugs to LE,they're not yours.But a person could say they were prescription drugs,not illegal,but it doesn't matter,because they're illegal if gotten through a doctor in another name or a person got them for you to buy to use in mixing with drugs and such.

Yes! forgery... AND if they drug bottles were stolen... and say someone OD'd... (not saying HD did) guess who else gets charged IF they have not been reported to LE as being stolen? The person named on the bottle! LOCK UP YOUR NARCOTICS FOLKS!

Being that their hobbies are true crime... I would not doubt that one or both could be members here.....

I keep thinking did they follow Zahara's case and Matt Hoffman the monster in Ohio that hid the bodies in a tree.

I keep thinking that they need to check out hollow trees and root cellars. I just don't think they will find Hailey in a field or in dump. I think he would hide a body in more enclose place... knowing his hobby.

And for goodness sake I hope LE is working on warrants to search his family land.

Yes! forgery... AND if they drug bottles were stolen... and say someone OD'd... (not saying HD did) guess who else gets charged IF they have not been reported to LE as being stolen? The person named on the bottle! LOCK UP YOUR NARCOTICS FOLKS!

Yep,or doctor shopping,hm,haven't we recently seen prescription pills someone was taking not in thier name?Let me think...

Here's a question I have that perhaps someone has a theory about....

What would a person ....who had just abducted/harmed/killed a child....have a reason to go.....to his mom's house...of all places????

Could there be outbuildings on her property to hide the body???
Shower and change his clothes?
dispose of tools?....her clothes???

I have no idea...why......he would go...to his mom's....if he is guilty..

I have a suspicion...his mom KNOWS!!!!

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26504758/detail.html

By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 10:49 am CST January 15, 2011
UPDATED: 1:36 pm CST January 15, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- The search for clues in the disappearance of Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn at the Allied Waste landfill in Abilene did not continue on Saturday, according to the Abilene Police Department.

Officials did not specify why the search was halted on Saturday, or if the search at the landfill would resume.

The gates at the entrance to the landfill are locked and a sign reads "Closed," one day after more than a dozen law enforcement personnel, including cadaver dogs trained to search for decomposing bodies, searched for any remains or evidence related to the case.

Here's a question I have that perhaps someone has a theory about....

What would a person ....who had just abducted/harmed/killed a child....have a reason to go.....to his mom's house...of all places????

Could there be outbuildings on her property to hide the body???
Shower and change his clothes?
dispose of tools?....her clothes???

I have no idea...why......he would go...to his mom's....if he is guilty..

I have a suspicion...his mom KNOWS!!!!

where they hunted,on any close friend or relatives property they knew,they should all have thier properties checked from that group.

lol... I'm avoiding the pings... being that LE have other POI under 24/7 survelliance, anyone of them could have been using it that day, moving about...

I so wish that it was not made public that they were under surveillance.

This way their guard is up and will watch where they go and what they do:banghead:

Hailey could have been drugged and carried out of the house at any time of night.IMO

O/T....but this is so TRUE:

3 yrs old: "Mama, I love you". 10 yrs old: "Mama whatever!" 16 yrs old:"My mama is so annoying"! 18 yrs old: "I wanna leave this house". 25 yrs old:"Mama, you were right". 30 yrs old: "I wanna go back to my Mama's house". 50 yrs old: "I don't wanna lose my Mama". 70 yrs old: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mama to be here with me". You only have 1 Mama. Post this on your wall if you appreciate & love your Mama!!!

Dear God...Please bring Hailey home to those that Love Her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam