Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe so because under accidental circumstances KC could have called 911 to get help for her daughter. But lets play with the idea anyway and lets say this happened. She could have called 911 and lied about how the Caylee came upon the drugs - example - Caylee found the drug "stash" at some public location, such as the apartment complex pool, thus avoiding implicating a friend.

I knew the instant KC did not accept the limited immunity deal that whatever happened to Caylee was NO accident. Because a limited immunity deal would have helped her case. When KC did not accept the limited immunity deal it also told me something very important as well - she might be protecting the person who helped her dispose of Caylee (whom I believe is GA).

I dont think so - I think whatever happened to that little girl was

no accident . It was thought about then acted upon with malice of

forethought . Where she faltered was in the disposal and the

escape from detection . In part due to her mental issues ( she never

anticipated the intense investigation or the media coverage ) but

something didnt go as planned . The car didnt get stolen or she

wasnt able to leave town .

The most simple explanation to me is....

Caylee got in her way!

IE 'the kid'

IE 'the snot head'

I DID at first believe this was a terrible accident, but now after the release of all the doc's, I think it was on purpose.

Now I feel in limbo waiting for the next shoe to drop...sigh!

I hope they have something to nail her butt!!

Given the amount of Neptune going on, this isn't impossible, but it isn't probable.

My estimate of the time is very late on the 17th/very early on the 18th, and an sudden impulsive action on Casey's part.

But, I could be wrong. I am willing to wait and see. Actually, I am eager for LE to figure this out!

Did Caylee get into someones stash, etc?

Nope.

Check out the computer forensics file about searches for chloroform and zfg etc.

The most simple explanation to me is....

Caylee got in her way!

IE 'the kid'

IE 'the snot head'

I DID at first believe this was a terrible accident, but now after the release of all the doc's, I think it was on purpose.

Now I feel in limbo waiting for the next shoe to drop...sigh!

I hope they have something to nail her butt!!

Didn't one of the boyfriends refer to her as "the offspring"??? What kind of name is that to call a child? If he's not involved I'll bet he feels reall stupid about now!!!

I noticed a picture of little Caylee in a little sundress....
One picture she was smiling... L@@Ked so cute & happy !!!
then in
another picture.... SAME sun dress...
Looks like KC is holding her...and
she Looked bad....
she looked like her smile was crooked !
she looked like her eyes were not right !
* * * I thought she looked drugged to me.
*** I don't think little children look like that when
they wake up... I have a little grand daughter almost the
same age... I keep her daily and NEVER saw her face Look like that
even when she was a little under the weather!
PERHAPS ~~SHE had either just woke up from a nap and been sleeping
on her side of her face... or something....
L@@Ked strange to me...
It has bugged me for months !
I'm new here and I don't know how to fix the
copy of pictures....
SORRY !!!
Did anyone else see what I am talking about...
? ? ?
Thanks !
JJGram
) < 8 sad for little "Angel Caylee"
wish KC would just be a "REAL MOTHER & TELL THE TRUTH ! ! !

I did not come up with this theory myself, and knowing this site I'm sure someone else has come up with this, but I hadn't thought of it. I googled "predictions about Caylee Anthony" and started looking at different sites. One was a site for psychic predictions and one of the posts stated that Caylee got into someone's stash of drugs, ate them and overdosed. I think this could be a real possibility. :waitasec:

Nah. Casey needs attention to survive - it's like oxygen to her. If this was the case, I feel pretty sure that she would've called 911 and basked in the DRAAAAAMA. Even if she feared her mom and the scolding she would've received for not watching Caylee properly, I think if it was this simple, Casey would not have stuffed Caylee in the car and driven around town for days. I know nothing Casey does makes sense, but this would just not serve her own needs. The drama would've served CASEY'S needs.

And it would seem that if this was the case, it would be likely that there would be eye witnesses. She wasn't allowed to be in TonE's apartment alone...only if one of the roommates was at home.

JMO

Firstly I dont believe that KC is evil, just seriously messed up. I dont think she searched missing child sites because she planned on her daughter going missing. Every single one of us have visited the same sites so I dont see that as evidence of pre- meditation.

As for her comments on looking after caylee being harder than working a twelve hour shift....I agree with her. Being a parent is hard work. especially during the terrible twos. There have been days where I think back to when I was trying to get pg and thinking, why did I want this so much? But most of the time, I cannot imagine life without them.

My mum who is the most wonderful, nurturing woman in the world says that when my sis was a baby and crying non stop one day that she had to literally leave the house and walk around the block because she just wasnt coping.
From everything I have seen and read there is no evidence that KC was abusive toward caylee, although she certainly neglected her imo.

So having said all that i think that on the 16th KC was at breaking point. All of the lies she had told were unravelling and her mind was in overdrive trying to figure out how she could worm her way out of it. She was in damage control mode.
Caylee was probably asking her mummy to get her something in the usual nearly- three -year-old way. "mummy? mummy? mummy
.....MUMMY....MUMMY.... MMMUUUUMMMMYYY!!!!!!". Now thats pretty annoying when youre trying to focus on something, but KC was desperately trying to figure out a positive spin on an impossible situation and i believe she snapped. I think she must have knocked Caylee down or something that would cause a skull fracture, which is why they dont want the body found.
Or alternatively she gave her some xanax to quieten her down,but too much, and they want as much time to pass as possible so that evidnce of this could not be tested.
I think that she freaked out, tried to call her parents for help (the flurry of calls) and when nobody answered she figured she was on her own. They were already angry with her from the argument thenight before and she figured if they were that pissed about money, what would they do if they knew she had caused caylees death?
The argument from the night before was a perfect excuse for her and caylee to move out, so it wouldnt cause immediate suspicion by her family.
NOw the rest of it i'm still trying to figure out, but i believe she put that tiny little body in the sand box and put the lid on top. Safe place, but one that would cause fast decomp. I think that she got some replacement sand which is why her car was backed in the first time. she then placed the body on the soil to transfer the new sand ,( her statement that caylee went to the beach?) which is why there was the hit by the dogs.
I dont think she would have kept the body in the trunk for too long. but just having it in there for even an hour would leave decomp fluid that would stink more and more each day.
I think its interesting that on the 17th the only text to amy was 'i really need a vacation'. so i think she was considering leaving town...She didnt know what the heck she was going to do.
I think that if it was premeditated she would have had everything planned out, and to me it looks like like she was fumbling her way through it.

This is of course just my personal opion from what i have read and watched so far, and there is so much more that I dont know.

Firstly I dont believe that KC is evil, just seriously messed up. I dont think she searched missing child sites because she planned on her daughter going missing. Every single one of us have visited the same sites so I dont see that as evidence of pre- meditation.

As for her comments on looking after caylee being harder than working a twelve hour shift....I agree with her. Being a parent is hard work. especially during the terrible twos. There have been days where I think back to when I was trying to get pg and thinking, why did I want this so much? But most of the time, I cannot imagine life without them.

My mum who is the most wonderful, nurturing woman in the world says that when my sis was a baby and crying non stop one day that she had to literally leave the house and walk around the block because she just wasnt coping.
From everything I have seen and read there is no evidence that KC was abusive toward caylee, although she certainly neglected her imo.

So having said all that i think that on the 16th KC was at breaking point. All of the lies she had told were unravelling and her mind was in overdrive trying to figure out how she could worm her way out of it. She was in damage control mode.
Caylee was probably asking her mummy to get her something in the usual nearly- three -year-old way. "mummy? mummy? mummy
.....MUMMY....MUMMY.... MMMUUUUMMMMYYY!!!!!!". Now thats pretty annoying when youre trying to focus on something, but KC was desperately trying to figure out a positive spin on an impossible situation and i believe she snapped. I think she must have knocked Caylee down or something that would cause a skull fracture, which is why they dont want the body found.
Or alternatively she gave her some xanax to quieten her down,but too much, and they want as much time to pass as possible so that evidnce of this could not be tested.
I think that she freaked out, tried to call her parents for help (the flurry of calls) and when nobody answered she figured she was on her own. They were already angry with her from the argument thenight before and she figured if they were that pissed about money, what would they do if they knew she had caused caylees death?
The argument from the night before was a perfect excuse for her and caylee to move out, so it wouldnt cause immediate suspicion by her family.
NOw the rest of it i'm still trying to figure out, but i believe she put that tiny little body in the sand box and put the lid on top. Safe place, but one that would cause fast decomp. I think that she got some replacement sand which is why her car was backed in the first time. she then placed the body on the soil to transfer the new sand ,( her statement that caylee went to the beach?) which is why there was the hit by the dogs.
I dont think she would have kept the body in the trunk for too long. but just having it in there for even an hour would leave decomp fluid that would stink more and more each day.
I think its interesting that on the 17th the only text to amy was 'i really need a vacation'. so i think she was considering leaving town...She didnt know what the heck she was going to do.
I think that if it was premeditated she would have had everything planned out, and to me it looks like like she was fumbling her way through it.

This is of course just my personal opion from what i have read and watched so far, and there is so much more that I dont know.

Pretty good analogy here. I also think she was planning on going to Puerto Rico with her friends but that got snuffed because of Cindy. That's why she stole the money from the Grandfather/grandmother. Once she did whatever she did to Caylee, (that's the part that wasn't planned out) and it put a kink in her plans. She paid for everyone else's tickets with the charge card, why else wouldn't she have gone? She had a body to dispose of. The act was planned tentatively long ago. The follow-through turned into a reality she was not used to dealing with.

Baznme I agree w much of your theory. People (especially emotionally, psychologically troubled people) operate on more than one level--and there is more than one way in which she could have accomplished the end result of her selfish, idealized life. IMO the passive, subconscious negligence scenario, followed by self-preservation and deception are the most fitting with what we know about her narcissistic, disorganized, ill-disciplined and disordered personality. For starters, for a crime that's premediated there are FAR too many glaring, clumsy, frankly just plain stupid mistakes. (Without realizing, guess this is why my instincts or "mother's intuition" told me otherwise from the beginning.)

For premediation, she sure didn't execute a plan w the slightest coherence nor could she concoct one single story of remote credibility that could possibly hang together--but rather a series of poorly thought, indecisive, spur-of-the-moment compulsive acts, followed by jumbled story after story. All of which have made me, from the beginning, think accident. In many tragic cases but particularly under age four (in a home where there just happens to be a swimming pool), neglect alone--poor parenting and selfish priorities--can EASILY cause a toddler's death. Exact date of chloroform searches yet to be officially released by LE, much speculation, conjecture, and misinformation being passed around. So until we know with certainty, for instance, that the chloroform was used on Caylee (vs trunk) PRIOR to her disappearance, then I'm allowing this may have been part of the cover-up. When the "flurry" of calls are made, she IS at home (prior to which she made only one customary call to be sure GA had left to maintain the lie that she was working, vs stealing, for a living). She was totally obsessed w her new boytoy, a new group of friends etc, so likely went there to use the internet and was too self-absorbed to watch her toddler. Within the HOUR she's trying every person possible, on every phone possible. So what could have happened there at that house, in the short span of 60 minutes? And if she was planning to do something, why in the world choose this location where she might be discovered by someone popping in? To further risk borrowing a shovel from a neighbor is yet another glaring indication this was in no way planned. Why take such a risk when she could have secured one beforehand w/out alerting neighbor. Besides, if you were planning a crime, there would be, all along in the commission of that crime a consciousness of guilt IMO, and you would be aware from that point forth that everything--from web searches and postings on social networking sites, to phone calls and text messages; from store purchases and stolen checks, to traffic and surveillance cams--is traceable and will all lead back to you. JMHO

Baznme I agree w much of your theory. People (especially emotionally, psychologically troubled people) operate on more than one level--and there is more than one way in which she could have accomplished the end result of her selfish, idealized life. IMO the passive, subconscious negligence scenario, followed by self-preservation and deception are the most fitting with what we know about her narcissistic, disorganized, ill-disciplined and disordered personality. For starters, for a crime that's premediated there are FAR too many glaring, clumsy, frankly just plain stupid mistakes. (Without realizing, guess this is why my instincts or "mother's intuition" told me otherwise from the beginning.)

For premediation, she sure didn't execute a plan w the slightest coherence nor could she concoct one single story of remote credibility that could possibly hang together--but rather a series of poorly thought, indecisive, spur-of-the-moment compulsive acts, followed by jumbled story after story. All of which have made me, from the beginning, think accident. In many tragic cases but particularly under age four (in a home where there just happens to be a swimming pool), neglect alone--poor parenting and selfish priorities--can EASILY cause a toddler's death. Exact date of chloroform searches yet to be officially released by LE, much speculation, conjecture, and misinformation being passed around. So until we know with certainty, for instance, that the chloroform was used on Caylee (vs trunk) PRIOR to her disappearance, then I'm allowing this may have been part of the cover-up. When the "flurry" of calls are made, she IS at home (prior to which she made only one customary call to be sure GA had left to maintain the lie that she was working, vs stealing, for a living). She was totally obsessed w her new boytoy, a new group of friends etc, so likely went there to use the internet and was too self-absorbed to watch her toddler. Within the HOUR she's trying every person possible, on every phone possible. So what could have happened there at that house, in the short span of 60 minutes? And if she was planning to do something, why in the world choose this location where she might be discovered by someone popping in? To further risk borrowing a shovel from a neighbor is yet another glaring indication this was in no way planned. Why take such a risk when she could have secured one beforehand w/out alerting neighbor. Besides, if you were planning a crime, there would be, all along in the commission of that crime a consciousness of guilt IMO, and you would be aware from that point forth that everything--from web searches and postings on social networking sites, to phone calls and text messages; from store purchases and stolen checks, to traffic and surveillance cams--is traceable and will all lead back to you. JMHO

Amen to that. Can you nail down that date and time for the calendar? (the 60 minutes).

I'm starting to think that Caylee was in the trunk for days and Casey drove far away to bury her and then came back and that is why she ran out of gas on the 20th.

Then, I think she got nervous, drove down to unbury, put her back in the trunk and drove in the opposite direction somewhere else ... she had driven so far that she wasn't watching the gas gauge and ran out of gas again on the 27th.

This is why the stench was so bad in her car, because she had dug her up and poor Caylee already started decomposing.... she drove around a long time with Caylee in the trunk and between the Florida heat and Casey leaving her in the trunk til she could find where to rebury Caylee, the odor started getting bad. Casey ran out of gas again.

The car got towed on the 30th. Since the trunk remained closed, Caylee may have still been in the trunk. Maybe Casey went to the impound place later on to get Caylee out of the trunk before anyone would find out. Then she took her some place else to rebury her.

This is why the smell was so strong in her car.

I rewatched all the 1st bond hearing testimony last night/early this morning. One thing I noticed that when her mother was testifying CA cried immediately and during the whole thing. When her father got up to testify, she smiled at him (didn't cry so much) and that made me wonder whether she had a closer relationship with her dad or 'something else'. I felt something was 'going on' just because of how CA viewed her parents.

I did want to bring this out: CA (grandma) testified that that L, the first babysitter used to come to their house to watch CA. Then it was JG and his family. CA knew them all. However, she said she had never met ZG, never had a reason to met her. Personally, I find that strange. To know the first couple of babysitters, then not to met or know the last babysitter? Never having a desire to know who is babysitting your precious grandaughter? Not to know if that person is trustworthy? I just find this really strange. Not once during the whole year that ZG was supposingly babysitting her to ever go with CA to pick up CA? I don't know. Weird to me.

I have yet to see the bond hearing. Do you or does anyone have a link? TIA!

But you're assuming that she's SMART. I'm still on the fence about whether this was planned or an accident, but if you're assuming KC was smart enough not to secure a shovel before the death, and not to perform computer searches on people/places/things involved in the crime, then you might also assume that she'd be smart enough not to tell police that she works at Universal, or point out a senior citizen living facility as a place where the nanny used to live. These are easily discernable lies. She might have also been smart enough not to put the dead body in the back of the trunk, where evidence can be collected.

I think I might understand how the chloroform played a part in all of this. And how the odor of it got in the trunk of the car. Last night on NG:

LP: But Nancy, let me take you back to the shovel. She backs the car into the garage, she takes the child, lays her down, takes her clothes off, moves the ladder towards the edge of the pool, puts the child in the pool, gonna make it look like a drowning. The child drops to the bottom of the pool, she goes to the neighbors, pulls the shovel from the neighbor, comes back up, scoops the child up, puts her back down on the grass. Anyhow, all I'm sayin' is, there's your shovel, there's your shovel.

Nancy: Let me just say one line, the search for chloroform shows me that there was never any accident, you're saying that that would explain......

LP: You're correct, she wanted to make it look like a 911 accident. But it never happened, never happened.

Nancy: Understood, understood.

Why would she even need the shovel ? Why not just get in the pool and lift her out herself ?? UNLESS, she borrowed the shovel AFTER no one answered their cell phones. AFTER the drowning. To dig a hole.

I'm thinking what Leonard is saying here that she used the chloroform to knock her out before she put her in the pool so she wouldn't suffer or make any noise during the drowning. THAT would finally make sense out of the chloroform. To me, anyway.

Then I'm thinking she tried to call her parents, planning to cry help and then call 911, but neither of them would answer her calls, because they're still pissed at her for the Father's Day argument over Great Grandma's stolen money, so her plan is wrecked, and now she has to come up with a new one.

So maybe she then borrowed the shovel and buried her in the yard, and then on July 27th she goes and digs her back up and takes her to the airport and drops her off in the bushes, close by where the dress was found by the person who was working "with" LES the day they stopped their search, and everyone was crying. (I didn't say "for" LES, because Tim said the person worked "with" them, and it was reported by someone else that the person was part of another team that worked with, or along side of LES, but not a part of his actual team.)

I think she planned it in advance because she was angry at her Mom, and because Caylee was beginning to speak and could soon spill the beans that there was no nanny.

She did the chloroform searches in advance, and when her initial plan failed, so she just went with the flow, and made up lies along the way. I think it's as simple as that. And I believe that the body was either found the day the dress was, and Tim is really here to testify today, or the body is in the same area at the airport where the dress was found and Tim already knows it.

My theory could be flawed, I'm so sleepy I can hardly type.
Do we know the dates the computer searches were done for chloroform ?
I looked here for over half an hour, and quit; I'm too sleepy.
Did all this make sense ?

I think I might understand how the chloroform played a part in all of this. And how the odor of it got in the trunk of the car. Last night on NG:
(snipped)

I'm thinking what Leonard is saying here that she used the chloroform to knock her out before she put her in the pool so she wouldn't suffer or make any noise during the drowning. THAT would finally make sense out of the chloroform. To me, anyway.
(snipped)

The chroroform could have got into the trunk of the car when KC unscrewed the top of the bottle, which she kept in the trunk, to pour the liquid onto a piece of cloth to hold over Caylee's face and she just spilled some into the trunk. Didn't bother to wipe it up.

With these new 7 charges today, does anyone have any new or adjusted theories they would like to share?

The chroroform could have got into the trunk of the car when KC unscrewed the top of the bottle, which she kept in the trunk, to pour the liquid onto a piece of cloth to hold over Caylee's face and she just spilled some into the trunk. Didn't bother to wipe it up.

That sounds perfectly logical.

Maybe she used the chloroform multiple times, and the last time was right before the drowning.

Baez is driving me nuts. Now he's saying that when we finally hear what *really* happened, we will all sit back and say "now I understand. That explains it."

Well, if that's the case, WTH didn't she just tell what happened to Yuri the first day he interviewed her ?? <scream>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni