Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? :waitasec: Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.

Well....yes....but, that's what the mom of a kidnapped baby would do. KC never has been able to convincingly play that part. She has the victim role down pat! And, with G and C in supporting roles, she's going for the Oscar!

:boohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :furious:

It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC

It sounded like breed to me too! Fruedian slip?? She is doing without her favorite passtime, which is not on the commesary menu...:rolleyes:

I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC. :waitasec:

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right. :eek:

It's right around the 11 minute mark.

I think she says "case." The whole that's my only focus right now, absolutely, oh, she knows, she completely sees it, and is most definitely on the same page, blah, blah, blah. Even though she's the mistress of gobbltygook, I think it's "case" and not "KC" in this instance. But I do get your drift, she's only concerned about herself and how she's percieved in the media.

I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC. :waitasec:

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right. :eek:

It's right around the 11 minute mark.

No that's not what I heard. I heard:

"The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying, I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home and even then I don't know what I can do from that point. But at least I can do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now." Then CA says the focus needs to be Caylee.

How many of us would get away with that with our parents, and still want & expect help from them??? :rolleyes:

I've watched the taped visit several times - carefully - and it's obvious to me that George and Cindy are actually AFRAID of Casey. What a horror she must have been in that house even before any of this happened. I am more convinced than I ever was before that Casey flew into a rage and murdered Caylee right there on the spot. Don't know the details of how she did it, but I believe it was cold blooded murder, period.

I'm back. Had to take a detour to break up a 'wrestling match' involving my boys!

Anyway, I heard:

sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up stuff for my case, b/c that has to be my focus right now

Sorry for jumping in here late...I haven't seen NG yet tonight (will watch @10:00), only read the last few posts re: snakes being tested for remains :rolleyes:! Please tell me this is not true (although why do we ? anything in this case any longer)?! When I was young, I had a python, they eat their catch whole, the feeding process can take days, all the while their mouths are open. A snake cannot chew off a piece of food, and all bones are crushed during digestion (Dr. G said, "no fractures").

To the poster about Peta getting involved, I am a member, lol!:blowkiss:

Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.

CA:Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.

KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....

CA: Well what can I do?

KC: I've already told you!

After going back that's how I heard it too. It's funny how she says her case has to be the focus and then her mother says it has to be Caylee and she changes her answer. :rolleyes:

Well....yes....but, that's what the mom of a kidnapped baby would do. KC never has been able to convincingly play that part. She has the victim role down pat! And, with G and C in supporting roles, she's going for the Oscar!

:boohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :furious:

But will win a razzy. :woohoo:

It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC

Oh gosh, I haven't read the whole thread, but I heard "breed" in the new jail video, too. Lol, she said something about "sit on my butt and read" but I swear it sounded like "sit on my butt and breed" :eek: I bout fell outta my chair, lol!

I've watched the taped visit several times - carefully - and it's obvious to me that George and Cindy are actually AFRAID of Casey. What a horror she must have been in that house even before any of this happened. I am more convinced than I ever was before that Casey flew into a rage and murdered Caylee right there on the spot. Don't know the details of how she did it, but I believe it was cold blooded murder, period.
I see it the same way. MOO

Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.

Yes actually that could happen. I was a Veterinary technician for years and have done a few snake necropsies (necropsy=autopsy on something other than a human) But the thing is a snakes metabolism is so slow it would take days for it to begin to digest whatever the critter was it ate. Most drugs break down fairly quickly in the "critters" systems so it would have to have been HUGE levels of drugs and the critter had to have eaten a HUGE amount of the body.

You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? :waitasec: Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.

That is what she said, she knew her goose was cooked and so did JB as soon as they said there was decomp in the car. The phone calls were released via Sunshine, he advised her to stop talking to her family and told her what she could and could not say.
The newly released visit with her Ma and Pa was filled with IMO coached self serving statements. She had this attitude that she had control because she was lawyered up, has her parents used to believing her lies and treating her with kid gloves, and NO BODY FOUND.
Watching this latest release from August I can see right thru her. I have had the misfortune of dealing with liars of her level..I have said it before, they lie so much that they believe thier own lies like they are actually reality to them. No emotion for Caylee..."yeah I like those t-shirts" with a grin on her face. No "what is going on to find my kidnapped child, I can't live without her!!"??? WTF??
Casey has never had to deal with the consequences of her lies so she is so not taking this seriously in this visit. You can see that from the way she gleefully says "Hi Mom" when she can see Cindy is so distraught at the beginning of the visit. To me she is almost enjoying the torment that Cindy is suffering. Payback for the big blowout on June 15th?

Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.

The thing is... Caylee had been deceased for 2 months when Kronk found the snake. Rattlesnakes primarily feed on small live mammals (think mice, rats, rabbits), and those mammals will not be nibbling on her decomposed body. They may nibble on the bones.

Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.
CA: Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.
KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....
CA: Well what can I do?
KC: I've already told you!

I wonder what that meant:waitasec:

That is what she said, she knew her goose was cooked and so did JB as soon as they said there was decomp in the car. The phone calls were released via Sunshine, he advised her to stop talking to her family and told her what she could and could not say.
The newly released visit with her Ma and Pa was filled with IMO coached self serving statements. She had this attitude that she had control because she was lawyered up, has her parents used to believing her lies and treating her with kid gloves, and NO BODY FOUND.
Watching this latest release from August I can see right thru her. I have had the misfortune of dealing with liars of her level..I have said it before, they lie so much that they believe thier own lies like they are actually reality to them. No emotion for Caylee..."yeah I like those t-shirts" with a grin on her face. No "what is going on to find my kidnapped child, I can't live without her!!"??? WTF??
Casey has never had to deal with the consequences of her lies so she is so not taking this seriously in this visit. You can see that from the way she gleefully says "Hi Mom" when she can see Cindy is so distraught at the beginning of the visit. To me she is almost enjoying the torment that Cindy is suffering. Payback for the big blowout on June 15th?

That's unnecessary to say seeing as how she's probably gonna get the DP for this. So it is true that she can't live without her. :bang:

This was the first time I heard about the snake! Are there any links to the story on that?

This was the first time I heard about the snake! Are there any links to the story on that?

Yes, Susan, the "snake in the bag" freaked me out, too! Even worse than a "bed in a bag"! I also was interested in the comment about looking at the DNA to see if there were any other genetic reasons ... I assume they meant for the death. I am not a physician, but I would like to be their when the present the case of the disease that cases a child to jump into a bag; tape it up ... waiting for a genetic disorder to take effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288