Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Dr Lee says he examined the "whole car", not just the trunk. Said OSCO was very professional in allowing him access its contents. His search took "all day". Dr Lee says that there was "a lot of maggots, insect activity, larvae" and "frozen food boxes" still in trunk, but couldn't say what kind.

In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!

As much as I LOVE the idea, I think Baez will scream about news cameras hurting her other charges.

Why give Baez & Casey ANY room to wiggle out of this?

I dont think he even realizes that we were never given proof of maggots and he just confirmed it!

Hoping they close the doors and trunk back up and let the jury gag when it's opened up again. CA can then come out and explain what happens when pizza decomposes.

Then play tape of CA screaming 'It smells like a dead body in the trunk'

Dr. Lee on Body Farm - Has the upmost repect for them. says for someone to be able todetermine that it was human decomposition is stretching it a little too far.

You would have thought after the pizza issue, they would give up on saying it was any type of food.

Isn't that the answer she gives after they just finished a five minute go around about how she doesn't work at Universal and she brought them there for nothing? I was floored by that, you don't work here do you, no I lied I don't work here, okay tell us what happened on the 16th, I got off work at Universal and went to pick Caylee up. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

That is correct.

He is very difficult to understand and I was once a foreign language consultant who dealt with tons of translators from other countries. He is hard to comprehend and I'm used to a foreign tongue.

Kathy spoke with LP a half hour ago. Divers going back to JBP later this week.

I lived in a trailer park and accidentally left a bag of trash in my trunk (that I was supposed to bring down to the dumpster) for 5 days. My car started smelling horrible. I had my bf come over and check it out cause I had no clue what that smell was and he found that it was the bag I forgot to dump (my bad). The thing is....... That smell was gone within a day or two.

***i'm just sitting here shaking my head***

And there is abosolutely NO REASON whatsoever for there to be maggots and fungus in that car. This is not looking good for Casey.

Dr. Lee on Body Farm - Has the upmost repect for them. Gas tests -says for someone to be able todetermine that it was human decomposition is stretching it a little too far.

Didn't she go grocery shopping and buy lots of food around the time Caylee went missing?

And probably deliberately left there by Casey to throw off the real cause of the odor ~ Caylee's decomposing body. MOO

I agree,

It's Perfect excuse for the odor in the trunk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288