Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know,it's a construction site,guys are always getting hurt,throwing bloodied bandaids,etc in garbage,dogs would pick up human blood.

Cadaver dogs will not just hit on blood.........there has to be decomp iirc.
cadaverine?

I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.

You know,it's a construction site,guys are always getting hurt,throwing bloodied bandaids,etc in garbage,dogs would pick up human blood.
Good point. That's what one of the anchors on HLN said. Human decomp is just that. Doesn't mean this is Haleigh. I don't like them standing around looking though.

For ones that just came on...
Crystal was not missing,gave dna
a dog hit on the dumpster a mile away from trailer
LE cars flew to dumpster,they're at bottom,haven't checked bags,could be human blood from bandaid or maybe evidence
LE is waiting for something
Ron is across the street at his campsite watching.

Another thing, it is kind of strange they are allowing the media in on this considering how tightlipped they have been all along. You would think if they suspected a stranger they would be afraid of tipping them off. Maybe LE knows their suspect is among them and doesn't have to worry about them running while they search, therefore, they don't care to broadcast this?...just thinking out loud.

Wouldn't that dumpster have been emptied a few time since she went missing?

Is the SO they arrested last week for parole violation still in jail or has he been released?

SO Donald Sapp where does he live in relation to this? Just wondering.

I thought they were specifically trained to pick up the smell of human decomposition ? Human blood ?

I would love to know what that circle of people are discussing.

How long would it take for CSI vans or ME to show up in that county? If they had found something, wouldn't someone be there by now?

Another thing, it is kind of strange they are allowing the media in on this considering how tightlipped they have been all along. You would think if they suspected a stranger they would be afraid of tipping them off. Maybe LE knows their suspect is among them and doesn't have to worry about them running while they search, therefore, they don't care to broadcast this?...just thinking out loud.
I thought it strange too that they are allowing media so close...

The dumpster is by the marina...not far from the trailer.

The grandmother sure doesn't seem very upset. But she says she is praying for the strength that she needs. Seems to have alot of faith in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23