FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the change on the alert is just from the town to the name of the trailer park right??????

I was curious about the blanket on the window, too. She did say she left her blanket in the van. Did she take it down to wash it because it was dirty and she needed another one to cover Rj? Did she wash it together with Haleigh's blanket?

Ugh. As I type this it hit me that it doesn't make any sense at all. It sounds like a "story" she told to LE as to why the blankets were so clean or damp perhaps when they came after Haleigh went missing. Maybe they noticed where the other blanket had been hanging in the window (nails, brads, something there?) and she had to come up with such a story.

If the blankets had no scent at all of Haleigh on them it would also explain why they took it outside to try to get a clear "mark" for the dogs. It could mean that Haleigh was gone long before 3:00 am and she washed evidence. (sigh)

SS, bold by me. Hi:) This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS! :blowkiss:

OK...I am making my plea to the higher ups with the ability to give us a subforum for this mess. I realize little Adji doesn't have his own forum, but the truth is there is not enough information coming out in his case to warrant his own right now. This case is quickly becoming a case where it could play out maybe not as large as Caylee's, but it is drawing so much interest that it is already in need of being spread out, imo. (18 threads on Day 6!!)

:bowdown: Please! Please! Please! Reconsider! :gomods: :help: :HBwhiteflag: :crosseyed:
I second this motion! Mods! Have a heart! :boohoo:

pretty much everything i've been talking about today has focused on misty being responsible for this, but one thing working for her is i would think that junior would have witnessed something if misty had been upset at haleigh. i wonder if he is unable to give any useful info, though.

It is a sign of sexual abuse, but the odds slim.

I agree FTO, it can be a sign of sexual abuse. I can only relate the experience that I have had with my children when they were little and we moved from pillar to post following their Daddy (he's still in the Army). Changes can cause a regression. Moves, new kids added to the family...etc.

Ok - woke up, coffeed up, and now caught up.

Blanket talk, SO talk, Misty talk, VAN TALK

I have a little light bulb when reading the van talk. Don't slap me - but now with update on last known location - this might be relevant.

WHAT IF gf took the kids with her when she went out? WHAT IF there was a van they went in - albeit sister's or an unknown someone's.

This ties in with the blanket talk. WHY would Misty's blanket BE IN the "van that they took"? I'm assuming she's talking about sister's van and the nephews play date. Why would there have been A NEED for her (gf) to bring her blanket out of the house and put it in the van?

We also have been left with HUGE time gaps in gf's story. We have heard NOTHING about "dinner for the kids" and "bath time for the kids" - she jumps from 5:30 when nephews left to 8:00 when she put her to bed.

IF gf is afraid of dad - she wouldn't go off and leave the kids - what happens if he comes home? We don't know about cell phones - did the home just have a landline so that if dad called home and no one answered - in the 911 call he says to Misty - "give me my phone". Did gf even have a phone? Wouldn't it be easier to just take the kids with her if she planned on going out? Maybe she asked to borrow sister's van - excuse being needing groceries - but in actuality needed her "fix" and was going out to make a "buy" - left kids in van?

Go easy on me - just trying to sleuth new ideas here.

Narrative: ***UPDATE The child's age and her last known location have been updated. UPDATE*** A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings,who was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, FL. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

HER LAST KNOWN LOCATION HAS CHANGED?????????????????????????????? What?????????????????????????????????/

It looks like her age is what was updated and now says 5 years, 5 months old. The location still says Satsuma.

Haven't yet gotten the updated Amber Alert on my phone, though my cell service inside my house is always questionable.

How did the location change other than the town name to the trailer park?

I think way too much is being made of Haleigh wetting the bed. My dd is 6.5 years old, and has been staying dry through the night since she was 4 & a half. Recently, she started wetting the bed. I can assure you that she is not being molested - but she has had UTI's, 3 in the past 4 months. She was on 1 antibiotic for 20 days, because UTI's can be very hard to get rid of. What's changed? Well, she is older, & is much more 'bathroom independent', she is not asking me for help when she 'poos'. When she wets the bed my first thought is here we go again! Sure enough, she is taken to the Dr & Dx'd with a UTI. Once treated, she goes back to normal.
My 4 year old still wets the bed. Her pedi assures us that about 20 % of 5 year olds wet the bed. At this point, I am not worried about her. We are applying positive pressure to her (if you stay dry you will have a special surprise in the morning!).

Anyway - I just wanted to point out - it is not a big deal for a 5 year old to wet the bed. She may have been suffering from a UTI - with my daughter, the bed wetting was her only symptom for 2 of the 3 times she had the infection.

It looks like her age is what was updated and now says 5 years, 5 months old. The location still says Satsuma.

Haven't yet gotten the updated Amber Alert on my phone, though my cell service inside my house is always questionable.

So basically the location did not change...only the age? That was weird for a few minutes...lol. I thought for a second they had changed locations. :bang:

And the Fireplace smoke stack vent thread, I want to start that one pleaze.

Darling, in order to believe Misty may have done something to Haleigh, something would have to have set her off. I can't possibly see a premeditated killing for just the thrill of it. When children are killed in the home, there's stressors, indicators, and bed wetting is one of the classic symptons of child abuse and cause of death for a young child under the age of five statistically speaking. These statistics are facts and don't lie, that's why I'm so interested in the bed wetting. I went to college for three years specializing in early childhood development and zeroing in on abuse. I have extensive knowledge of the effects bedwetting can have on the home, child and caretakers.

I know it may sound irrelavant, but motive is important here. Misty brought this up and made a point of it. Granted, may be nothing to it, but we're missing a blanket, a child and the last known person to see and be with the child is making this an issue/point.

Ok, you got me thinking......have we seen MC's bare arms or legs? I can't remember seeing anything but her face as she has long sleeves on in every interview I've seen. And jeans, right? I wonder......does she have bruises on her arms? Just wondering.

I said this before in a thread somewhere, but by telling about the blankets and giving up TMI, she IMO was giving a reason for being at the back door. She made a point of saying the washer/dryer were right at the back door. She placed herself there. Mark Fuhrman 101. The one with something to hide will always place themselves at the scene but "have" a good reason for being there.

I think way too much is being made of Haleigh wetting the bed. My dd is 6.5 years old, and has been staying dry through the night since she was 4 & a half. Recently, she started wetting the bed. I can assure you that she is not being molested - but she has had UTI's, 3 in the past 4 months. She was on 1 antibiotic for 20 days, because UTI's can be very hard to get rid of. What's changed? Well, she is older, & is much more 'bathroom independent', she is not asking me for help when she 'poos'. When she wets the bed my first thought is here we go again! Sure enough, she is taken to the Dr & Dx'd with a UTI. Once treated, she goes back to normal.
My 4 year old still wets the bed. Her pedi assures us that about 20 % of 5 year olds wet the bed. At this point, I am not worried about her. We are applying positive pressure to her (if you stay dry you will have a special surprise in the morning!).

Anyway - I just wanted to point out - it is not a big deal for a 5 year old to wet the bed. She may have been suffering from a UTI - with my daughter, the bed wetting was her only symptom for 2 of the 3 times she had the infection.

I question if it's even true she wet the bed. Or an excuse to get rid of other evidence.

Oh lord.

The name of the owners of the home (315 2nd Ave, Satsuma) that Donald Sapp (SO) lives in (and moved into on 1/26/2009) is owned by

Griffis Jeffrey Michael + Billye

Same last name as bio-mom's boyfriend and mother.

Google Guy Sapp and 116 Tyler Street. How close is that to Haleigh's home? Is Guy Sapp the landlord and Donald Sapp the tenant?

i think mom and gma might live together.
That was sorta my impression at first also, but wouldn't the house be rather crowded with GM, her boyfriend/husband, Crystal and her stepbrother/fiance? Not to mention, how many kids are there? Anyone know?

I have an idea

What if we went through the threads and put tags on each one as to what is discussed in it? That way we can go back and reference them. Even if we get a forum we're going to want to reference these threads. Look at how often in the CA case we say that something was discussed in the general discussion threads but we just don't know which one.

Is that a good idea? I could start to work on it...

Bumping my own post since no one commented on it and I'll need help to accomplish it.

:blowkiss:

I'm not getting this update/change in the alert. are they saying she wasn't last known to be at the double wide?

Mistys cleaning is making me nervous.

I said this before in a thread somewhere, but by telling about the blankets and giving up TMI, she IMO was giving a reason for being at the back door. She made a point of saying the washer/dryer were right at the back door. She placed herself there. Mark Fuhrman 101. The one with something to hide will always place themselves at the scene but "have" a good reason for being there.

I WUB U for saying this, Lancelot...I've thought the same thing...also think I learned it from Mark Fuhrman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter