Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Remember her "dress" pants were found in the car. They're the ones that CA washed.

I remember that. I am not following how that is related to what she is wearing at the video store? The fact that they specifically were in the car and Cindy washed them leads me to believe George did see her in them the last time he saw them and that she was wearing them that fateful afternoon. I am sure I am missing something though :)

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

:clap:

I wonder if she would've been stupid enough to have done that? I really can't imagine her killing Caylee then doing the kind act of putting a cross necklace on her for burial. It seems beyond bizarre, imo.

Yeah, it would be STOOOPID. To put a cross purchased at JCP after your daughter allegedly goes missing, purchased on your mother's cc from JCP, and which you won't be able to account for, and which could later be found on the child's body, and which ALSO could be found by a metal detector (if she's buried). STOOOPID!

God, I wish my metal detector was working!

I hate to say this but if she bought the cross for Caylee I highly doubt that she placed it on her. I don't think that, after 11 days, she would have been able to do so. I think that she may have gone to "check" things on the 27th so, if she did, she may have left the cross near where she placed Caylee.
shoppinglist317.jpg

This shows the purchases on 6/30 and 7/1. Is there another one before that?

The perfect answer to this - everyone try to donate to TES again. Skip lunch one day this week, skip starbucks, skip that movie at blockbuster.. whatever it takes... and send it to TES.

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

You ROCK!!
:rocker::rocker:

If she killed Caylee after he left I wouldn't think changing clothes before her hot date would be unexpected.

What clothes were in the trunk that CA washed? Was it boots and jeans?
The mud clothes Can you imagine how much evidence they could have provided in finding Caylee?

shoppinglist317.jpg

This shows the purchases on 6/30 and 7/1. Is there another one before that?

Panthera - There has been a lot of discussion about the fact that there may be a missing receipt from June 27th. Lee mentions it in his interview with LE and LP has been talking about this on NG.

A breath of sanity in this lynch-mob mentality! These poor people truly believe Caylee is alive. God bless them; I think they are hanging onto a thread - but that is their right. I would not want to walk an INCH in their shoes.
What breath of sanity? There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car? Casey did nothing but lie and lie and lie to the police. What truth was in her original statement? That she worked at Universal? That she left the child on the landing of apt 210 - an apartment that had been vacant for months? That she met Zenaida through a man who did not know Zenaida and that said man left his non-existent son with Zenaida? That a fellow employee who had never worked at Universal knew all this? That she led the police on a wild goose chase from day one? Or that she was so "frantic" trying to find Zenaida and Caylee that she found time to change her clothes and stroll arm in arm with her boyfriend to pick up horrow movies? I see NO, NADA, ZIP SANITY in any of that.

Or should we believe the rotting pizza in the trunk. There was NO pizza in the trunk or in the bag. There was a pizza box, nothing more.

There is NO SANITy in anything that the Anthony family has done. Cindy is getting her cameos that she so loves. Baez is getting his name known. Todd Black is (hopefully) returning to school to learn English.

Please, show me the sanity. I see none whatsoever. And the Anthonys are a tribute to BAD BEHAVIOR. I would have been beaten within an inch of my life if I lied like this family does. Thank goodness I came from a sane family.

You think this is a lynch mob mentality. I don't see any of the posters with any weapons to attack the family. We are only remarking on their disgusting be havior. Would you feel the same if they told people to not donate to Cancer Research?

Trust me, I am in no way a fan of the Anthonys, including Lee, but:
Until we actually see the text of the alledged mass e-mail, it's a bit early to make personal conclusions.
If there is such a mass mailing, certainly someone who received it will post it here. I look forward to the great sleuthers here to find it and share.

A breath of sanity in this lynch-mob mentality! These poor people truly believe Caylee is alive. God bless them; I think they are hanging onto a thread - but that is their right. I would not want to walk an INCH in their shoes.

:blowkiss:
I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.

They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.

Exactly! And that is what LP said... the search can't hurt! Why try to stop it?

I remember that. I am not following how that is related to what she is wearing at the video store? The fact that they specifically were in the car and Cindy washed them leads me to believe George did see her in them the last time he saw them and that she was wearing them that fateful afternoon. I am sure I am missing something though :)
red - You're not missing anything. Someone mentioned that she must have changed her clothes and I was agreeing.

ETA - Unrelated to your question but related to the discussion:

LE: So there could be more receipts?

Lee Anthony: That's exactly what I'm getting at. And it seems odd that if she was saving these receipts and I have from the 20th to the 15th, and if there was indeed another J.C. Penney transaction on the 27th why isn't that receipt in there? Did that one get lost? Was that one never saved? It just, if you're saving the receipts why not save them all? It seems uh, out of order.

Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.

Bold is mine....exactly! If you child is missing you wouldn't have the time to do charity work, so why does LA have the time to do uncharity work? His niece is missing and he is finding the time to send a mass email out so that TES doesn't receive donations?

Maybe he should do a little homework first, TES specializes in finding missing persons......dead and alive! Check out his website and see the alive people that have been reunited with their families because of TES and TM.

I've never had to use TES (Thank God), but I donate to them; to use the money as they see fit, rather it is for Caylee or another loved family member that is missing.

Exactly! And that is what LP said... the search can't hurt! Why try to stop it?[/QUOTE]

Because they know TES will find Caylee, therefore sealing the death penalty for Casey.

Can someone who can screen capture take a the 1:01 minute mark a still picture off the Bank of America video? It is the clearest picture of Casey wearing the silver cross. Then I'll find the picture of Cindy allegedly wearing the same cross.

T

:blowkiss:
I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.

I agree with much that you say but need to add a caveat. They should stick by their beliefs as much as they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to others.

They are costing (or trying to cost) TM money. This is not a defensive action but aggressive.

I have compassion for them in every way but not at the cost of others' reputations, or LE resources, volunteers' time or money. That's not denial; that's just egotism.

He didn't mention on the show, but on his site he has said that the crosses were purchsed the day Casey called and got the amount of available credit on the JCP credit card ( CA's credit card). That date was 6/27/08.

What ROB said on their site is...
that Casey bought "A" cross, in memorial to Caylee. He doesn't mention the date.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back