Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

http://800mail.com/lookups/np.asp?ein=263337415

BRING KIDS HOME
In Care of Name T SEGURA
Address PO BOX 62
SUSSEX, NJ 07461-0062
MapG MapY MapV
IRS Subsection 501(c)(3) - A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.Type of Foundation Organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public
Type of Organization Corporation
Deductibility Contributions are deductible
Tax I.D. Number 263337415
Exempt Since 08-2009
Form 990 Requirement Not required to file (income less than $25,000)
Last 990 Form Filed 12-2009
Form 990 Amount $4,000
Classification Children's, Youth Services

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Regardless of the above information, it still reeks of a scam to me.

Not the same organization as described on their website. May not be the same but using same name. jmo

I certainly hope WESH didn't annouce this without checking it out - you know, to get the scoop.
Is it on any other Orlando news site?

Isn't WESH the station that Baez favored for his "leaks", etc???

That just doesn't make sense for a legitimate non-profit. Their info is supposed to be public information.

Yes, many think this should be public info about website domains, but it's not.

When a new org. purchases a domain name and they go through a national site to purchase it, their info will not be posted in the domain registry for that domain. Instead, the company that registered it will be listed as the buyer/owner. It just is what it is and how domain names works.

I definitely see hink with this group, but simply having their domain registered via a third party doesn't cause any concern for me. :twocents:

Think about it. If you were a loving Mom would you take your child there only to have your child ask, "Why did her mommy kill her, Mommy?"

Which would be a better explanation to a small child.

"Who is Caylee mommy?"
A little girl that died. She was little and never got to enjoy a playground. They built this for her memory. Let's go swing

"Who is Caylee mommy?"
A little girl that was murder, kept in the trunk and thrown in the woods that used to be on this lot. They built a park here for her memory. Now let's go swing.

oh - and just a reminder

Caylee Marie Anthony was never a missing child. She is a murdered child.

Just out of curiosity, I looked up redcross.org on the whois database. It also has private registration. That is a very legitimate company that has nothing to hide.

On a side note, I'm not trying to argue with anybody, I swear. I was just trying to help clear up what private registration is and why it is used.

You might want to look up "American Red Cross, or, American National Red Cross".

It would not be under simply "Red Cross", IMO.

{my very first job ever was with the RC, and our letterhead was "American Red Cross"}

Which would be a better explanation to a small child.

"Who is Caylee mommy?"
A little girl that died. She was little and never got to enjoy a playground. They built this for her memory. Let's go swing

"Who is Caylee mommy?"
A little girl that was murder, kept in the trunk and thrown in the woods that used to be on this lot. They built a park here for her memory. Now let's go swing.

JMO but I think it is better not to be put on the spot by having your child even ask that question. My own granddaughter who is seven is still struggling from short news clips she has seen about why a Mommy would throw her child away like trash. In order for them to heal they must move on was all I was trying to say. I just don't think associating a children's playground with a child who died tragically is healthy. But that is just me. jmo

http:///bring-kids-home/93868/

I don't know about the sight claiming this, but the reviewer says it's not legit

Just out of curiosity, I looked up redcross.org on the whois database. It also has private registration. That is a very legitimate company that has nothing to hide.

On a side note, I'm not trying to argue with anybody, I swear. I was just trying to help clear up what private registration is and why it is used.

Scammers use them,also,so ,given the hink factor it pays to investigate,IMO.
Don't know if you were here during the KidFinders /NeverLoseHope/ Milstead's,
but it certainly opened my eyes.

You all have some mad detecting skills! :rocker: I've only been a registered user a very short time but I am in awe of everyone's skills. I've learned so much here too.

As to the memorial, in theory a memorial is a nice idea. I'm just not so sure these plans are the way to go. It just doesn't feel right. There are so many other ways to go that may be better. Offhand, a donation to TES in Caylee's name. :twocents:

I searched the IRS website and found a Bring Kids Home listed as being in Bellevue, WA. That's all the info I could find.

http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/

I also searched Guidstar.org...nothing except one in NJ.

Not sure this link will work. If not, go to Guidestar.org and search non-profits, all states. Not sure a non-member can search the form 990 (I'm a member). All sorts of info in the 990--IF this is the org.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2009/263/337/2009-263337415-06186014-Z.pdf

http:///bring-kids-home/93868/

I don't know about the sight claiming this, but the reviewer says it's not legit

That 'review' was written today. Obviously they were unable to find a non-profit listing for it. We have a listing for it. It is a non-profit listed in New Jersey. However, there is alot of information I would expect to find about the non-profit before I would give a penny to it. Like who are on the Board of Directors, specifically where is it located, what is their contact information, how they have distributed previous donations, etc. etc.

This is obviously a money making scheme. Connect the dots! They are all there.

I am so mad right now!!!!!!!

I just went thru and found all this info--typed it all in--hit reply and got sorry but IE can't display the web page!

So now I'm on Mozilla--Give me a few minutes to do it all again and then you guys can run with what I found.

That 'review' was written today. Obviously they were unable to find a non-profit listing for it. We have a listing for it. It is a non-profit listed in New Jersey. However, there is alot of information I would expect to find about the non-profit before I would give a penny to it. Like who are on the Board of Directors, specifically where is it located, what is their contact information, how they have distributed previous donations, etc. etc.

This is obviously a money making scheme. Connect the dots! They are all there.

going by post #61 on this thread - says it's not the same org
:twocents:

Scammers use them,also,so ,given the hink factor it pays to investigate,IMO.
Don't know if you were here during the KidFinders /NeverLoseHope/ Milstead's,
but it certainly opened my eyes.

What can be worse??? This foundation wants to put a "brick" pathway in the first spot that DC was looking for "pavers" as a marker for where Caylee body was dropped. Ironic? Unbelievable!!! Would ya want your child walking in this area that to this day is used to dump people's trash, used needles, much less the snakes in the woods? Remember RK got a picture of the big old rattler... Is that bridge, what is it's name, the one in New York still for sale??? jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back