NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you let some dads in as well? We're not ALL bad...

Of Course Dear !

I have written an email as requested by Tricia for Marc Klass and sent it. If you guys want to do something please follow up there. According to Marc he has only received about 10 responses from members here. It is very important.

Would you let some dads in as well? We're not ALL bad...

More of a Pissed off Parents march?
Although I am not a parent so that doesn't work for everyone either ;)

.....I still think they will be looking for the 60 year old man as the actual killer, but I'm guessing the post mortem exam and DNA samples will either rule MAM out or hang him.

I agree completely. I believe there is a third party involved. MAM is dumber than a rock, but I do not believe he would have turned himself in after being seen on the video unless he thought he could spin his way out of this horrible mess.

I'm finally able to come back and post without breaking down...

Couple of things...

I know I'm a new member and just may be a little sensitive but I'm a little dismayed at some of the posts in thread #10. (Just made it to this one)

Thank you Kimberly and CharlestonGal, I believe people need to back off the father. I'm a little shocked at the callous responses to the unbearable grief Shaniya's Paternal family is going through. Please, we talk about humanity and good... show some.

Nancy Grace is a Looney... I don't watch her and after watching the video of her making unconfirmed statements about what Shaniya may have went through I never will. She was disgusting and it reminded me of the Mark Furhman interview... Murder is not for ENTERTAINMENT!!! Have some respect for Shaniya, let alone her family who will have to hear it.

I'm also disappointed in the sister, she should be with her family mourning not on Nancy Grace. I wonder how her family will react to her interview.

Was a 911 call ever released? I would really like to hear it!

Everyone Please before the March is organized...
PLEASE go to this link and follow up with an email. This is something you can do NOW for missing and kidnapped children!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91608"]The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm finally able to come back and post without breaking down...

Couple of things...

I know I'm a new member and just may be a little sensitive but I'm a little dismayed at some of the posts in thread #10. (Just made it to this one)

Thank you Kimberly and CharlestonGal, I believe people need to back off the father. I'm a little shocked at the callous responses to the unbearable grief Shaniya's Paternal family is going through. Please, we talk about humanity and good... show some.

Nancy Grace is a Looney... I don't watch her and after watching the video of her making unconfirmed statements about what Shaniya may have went through I never will. She was disgusting and it reminded me of the Mark Furhman interview... Murder is not for ENTERTAINMENT!!! Have some respect for Shaniya, let alone her family who will have to hear it.

I'm also disappointed in the sister, she should be with her family mourning not on Nancy Grace. I wonder how her family will react to her interview.

Nancy is not a looney she is a true advocate for missing and abused children. She just wants the viewers to know exactly what is going on and she dosen't sugar coat it....

When ABC11 Eyewitness News asked Coe what he thought happened to Davis he said he did not know.
"I've been asked that by 13 detectives and everybody, I don't know and I tell you like I told the detectives, I don't think the mother had anything to do with it," he said. "Do I feel there might have been some negligence somewhere, yes I do."
Coe says Antionette Davis, the child's mother, was his girlfriend and he says he wasn't at the mobile home when the child disappeared.
"Every day I was there the little girl was never in the living room," Coe said. "Every night when I slept there the little girl was never in the living room, so all I can say is educated people figure it out."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7118982

I have read this as him saying every night I slept over there she was not sleeping in the living room, that is some BS story momster is telling about the night someone snatched her out of the house..... she was never in the living room when I slept over, but she was the night she was "taken", you guys are educated people, what does that tell you..... momster is lying. jmo

I posted my thoughts on this a day or two ago, but I agree with those who say MAM is not the one who paid for Shaniya. I think she was carried out to the couch very early in the morning for MAM to pick her up & take her to some John he lined up. I think the John had the room lined up and paid for. MAM walked right in the front door of the hotel and directly to the elevator and the room he was told to go to. That's why NG said they didn't know which room because he personally never checked in. Early reports said a dog tracked her scent to a specific room. When John was finished, MAM left with Shaniya--LE says they can't tell from the departure video what condition she's in-she's probably wrapped up in a blanket or something. I think MAM discovered she wasn't alive after he put her in the car. He panicked and dumped her. I also think the BOLO for 60 yr old man came from the description of the man who rented the room. His check in info was no doubt fake so they went with a hotel employee description--maybe he somehow missed being on video or pics weren't clear enough to ID.

As to why egg donor called LE, I think her and Coe got into it about what she was doing with Shaniya--his remarks lead me to believe it had been going on already in the trailer.
She tried to make him think she cared about the girl by calling 911 and then threw him under the bus after they talked to her.

I haven't changed my opinion from this. I still think they will be looking for the 60 year old man as the actual killer, but I'm guessing the post mortem exam and DNA samples will either rule MAM out or hang him.

That is a HELLO theory Doobiedoo and you could be right on.

PS: You are hello adorable too :D

Stupid woman. Those of us who love being a mom and cannot have more kids would have been blessed to have a sweet little girl like Shaniya.

This makes me SOOOOO mad. What an adorable little girl. Just leave me in the room with Mom for five minutes, just five minutes!!

I posted my thoughts on this a day or two ago, but I agree with those who say MAM is not the one who paid for Shaniya. I think she was carried out to the couch very early in the morning for MAM to pick her up & take her to some John he lined up. I think the John had the room lined up and paid for. MAM walked right in the front door of the hotel and directly to the elevator and the room he was told to go to. That's why NG said they didn't know which room because he personally never checked in. Early reports said a dog tracked her scent to a specific room. When John was finished, MAM left with Shaniya--LE says they can't tell from the departure video what condition she's in-she's probably wrapped up in a blanket or something. I think MAM discovered she wasn't alive after he put her in the car. He panicked and dumped her. I also think the BOLO for 60 yr old man came from the description of the man who rented the room. His check in info was no doubt fake so they went with a hotel employee description--maybe he somehow missed being on video or pics weren't clear enough to ID.

As to why egg donor called LE, I think her and Coe got into it about what she was doing with Shaniya--his remarks lead me to believe it had been going on already in the trailer.
She tried to make him think she cared about the girl by calling 911 and then threw him under the bus after they talked to her.

I haven't changed my opinion from this. I still think they will be looking for the 60 year old man as the actual killer, but I'm guessing the post mortem exam and DNA samples will either rule MAM out or hang him.

You're brilliant. One of the more likely scenarios that we've seen yet.

I'm still broken up about this case, so I made this - a memorial thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4444583"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And then to bed, I think.

I remember reading somewhere that AD's mom said she worked double shifts. But then I read that her supervisor (or someone at her work?) said she worked part-time. (If it wasn't 1:00am I'd hunt down the links - maybe tomorrow!). I'm wondering if AD isn't a prostitute herself, working for MAM, hence her need to explain all of her working hours to her mom. MAM keeps her hooked for drugs - she owes him. Because of their "business", they then got the idea about using poor little Shaniya. Perhaps the "servitude" part of the mom's charges have to do with what some of think Coe is suggesting: MAM was really busy with customers for Shaniya... (can't believe I wrote that)... so the human trafficking/servitude wasn't in some far-off child sex ring in the future, it was happening already - in the trailer and nearby hotels.

And some folks' theory about the perp at the hotel being a 3rd party and either killing her purposefully or accidentally could very well be what happened. Maybe that's why MAM *is* so confident and smug. His DNA won't be found, at least not this time.

(What I just wrote sounds plausible, but I'm still not convinced it just wasn't MAM.)

I remember reading somewhere that AD's mom said she worked double shifts. But then I read that her supervisor (or someone at her work?) said she worked part-time. (If it wasn't 1:00am I'd hunt down the links - maybe tomorrow!). I'm wondering if AD isn't a prostitute herself, working for MAM, hence her need to explain all of her working hours to her mom. MAM keeps her hooked for drugs - she owes him. Because of their "business", they then got the idea about using poor little Shaniya. Perhaps the "servitude" part of the mom's charges have to do with what some of think Coe is suggesting: MAM was really busy with customers for Shaniya... (can't believe I wrote that)... so the human trafficking/servitude wasn't in some far-off child sex ring in the future, it was happening already - in the trailer and nearby hotels.

And some folks' theory about the perp at the hotel being a 3rd party and either killing her purposefully or accidentally could very well be what happened. Maybe that's why MAM *is* so confident and smug. His DNA won't be found, at least not this time.

(What I just wrote sounds plausible, but I'm still not convinced it just wasn't MAM.)

I agree with this one and suspect it's close to right.

I am the same age as momster and for the past few weeks my neice has stayed with me 5 nights of the week. I am home alone since hubby has been working nights and I find comfort in her being here aside from my 14 month old daughter. I have a king size bed and she goes to bed in it and when I go to bed I get my baby from her bed and place her in the bed as well. When I wake up in the morning we are all snugged up close to each other with arms entangled and it is the best feeling anyone can imagine. I am sure Shaniya has had moments like this either with her dad, aunt, or older sister. I am sure in these moments she felt love and safe. I am going to go to bed tonight thanking god for the two beautiful children I am blessed to fall asleep looking at and wake up next too. I will also say my nightly prayer that god protects them both from the evils of this world as I try my hardest to do so as well. I also pray that little Shaniya is now at peace and is that happy little girl again.

Not sure if this video has been posted...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6434737/

The father attended the vigil...

I saw a video earlier where moms aunt said there was no vigil tonight and a reporter asked her if there was would her family be attending and I believe she said yes we would definately be there. Does anyone know if the maternal family attended the vigil? Bet they didn't. The never showed that they cared before why act like it now!!!!

The interview with the neighbor where Shaniya's blanket was found REALLY bothers me. I don't think she was involved, but in the interview she talks about someone knocking on her trailer. She said the knock continued for a bit and when it stopped she fell back to sleep. I can't help but think that maybe Shaniya was trying to get some help and the ruckus the neighbor heard was the monsters realizing that Shaniya wasn't in the trailer. Maybe if the neighbor had called LE instead of falling back to sleep things would be different.

She clarified later that the lid was bumping against the porch. IMO, porch railing. My garbage can does the same thing when it's too close the a wall.

I saw a video earlier where moms aunt said there was no vigil tonight and a reporter asked her if there was would her family be attending and I believe she said yes we would definately be there. Does anyone know if the maternal family attended the vigil? Bet they didn't. The never showed that they cared before why act like it now!!!!

Shaniya's Maternal grandmother was there.. but outside the edges of the crowd.

AD and Shaniya were not the only ones living in that trailer which probably only had two bedrooms. But you are right on one thing. That Couey monster was not living alone either yet the other two people claimed ignorance and got away with it, I believe.

They way the law was at the time of Couey's crime, his family could not be held responsible for covering up for him. As a result of the Couey case, the law that previously gave a break to family members who covered and lied for other family members, was changed. It was wrongly thought that you'd expect people close to a perp to cover for them. Alot of states changed the law because of that case. And now LE is going after people like never before for obstruction of justice. My favorite is the, Buy a felon a gun and you do ten years, billboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member