NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away this weekend in DC with my kids and was thinking about Shaniya off and on, hoping they would find her. My heart is aching right now to come back and find she is gone and then seeing those photos of her by the hotel elevator, made me sick to my stomach and I began to cry and then I became so angry, my husband does not want me to come to this website anymore because he says it makes me so sad, but if I don't and I put blinders on and walk around like the world is wonderful - while kids are brutaly killed, raped, sold, hunted and torture -what does that make me? I wish I knew how I could help stop this - I would do anything to help save these children.

I don't understand how these men can be this disgusting, don't they have mother's, sister's, daughters? How can mother's stand by and not protect their sweet babies.

I honestly feel these people just need to be removed fromt his earth - immediately. There should be no chances - zero tolerance when I child is murdered. Maybe then this would stop.

They way the law was at the time of Couey's crime, his family could not be held responsible for covering up for him. As a result of the Couey case, the law that previously gave a break to family members who covered and lied for other family members, was changed. It was wrongly thought that you'd expect people close to a perp to cover for them. Alot of states changed the law because of that case. And now LE is going after people like never before for obstruction of justice. My favorite is the, Buy a felon a gun and you do ten years, billboards.

We can only pray this will go for the A's, toooooooo.

YouTube- Nancy 11/16/09 Shaniya Davis Part 2

NG introduces the sister at the 1:48 mark.

Snookie -

Can you remove that video? I'm not sure about copyright, but I don't think Patty G's video should be directly posted here at WS. Maybe I'm wrong and she can chime in later (or one of the mods) but due to copyright issues it could cause problems.

Thanks!

The girl's half sister, xxxxxxx Lockhart, told HLN's "Nancy Grace" that she found it difficult to believe Davis had treated her daughter so poorly.
"She seemed like the sweetest woman. She didn't come from much, but ... she had the sweetest voice, she had the sweetest personality, and especially toward me. I would never think that she would do anything like that," said Lockhart, who shared a father with Shaniya.
Lockhart had similar sentiments about the little girl.
"She's so loving and caring, she's always happy and giggling," she said. "Like you would never think anybody would do that to her. She's just the sweetest little girl."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/16/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html
I x'd out the first name of the half sister as I am not sure how old she is.

I believe she's 17,that was earlier this year,so she might be 18 now.She said she knew the mother did drugs,so there was contact between family members.I am wondering what the LE spokesperson meant about a history of Shaniya living in different family members homes with custody issues.

Belimom, when you link a YouTube, it embeds it in the post. They set it up that way and it's in the public domain, never been a problem with that.

Every single Youtube link does that.

ETA: I am not a mod, I have just posted a lot of YouTube links. If that's against the rules, I need to know, too. But I have never seen it addressed as against the rules.

Was Shaniya hostage to the bedroom???
raped and sick all 3 weeks?
COE has to talk to LE, I think he told the story to them!

That is exactly what I think, The feces is a sign of a mortified child, and monster mom telling the aunt she will never see her was also all telling. she knew Shnaiya would tell about her 3 weeks at Mom's house of horrors.. I think that last night the kid got really sick, that is why they got a mule to take the kid to a hotel, but no perp met them there, perps do not go to hotels, The baby may have been having some breathing troubles that scared them and they must have planned a way to get rid of the evidence in he trailer. the mule must have been told step by step what to do.

What I do not understand is; the baby was not gone long enough to be so decomposed that they were not able to ID her immediately. Maybe one of the Legal or Medical eagles can explain that part to me. Thank you in advance.

Is there a photo thread or links to the pics of her in the hotel? I've only seen it a time or two and would like to look at it again. The blanket was found in the neighbor's trash can, correct?? How much feces was on it, like did she become deceased on it?? I just don't get evil people like this. Not at all.

Originally Posted by jamiect
Has anyone heard this before?. Around the 3:30 mark

One of the searchers who found Shaniya says "they got a tip from someone in the parking lot, said they heard on news or something that a guy admitted to killing the child and dumping her near deer carcasses and trash"

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7122110

I had not heard that before. But let us remember all of this happened on Tuesday morning. He was not arrested until Friday. Werem't we told that his Family talked him in to turning himself in? I think he told someone the details, and Family or not, they are doing the right thing, and telling what they know.

I wanted to bring over something I posted on the previous thread - I cannot stress how much I recommend that everyone who cares about protecting children (and yourselves) read this book (the video I mention is more appropriate for younger children):

Thank you so much for sharing this synopsis. Protecting the Gift is said to be the best book out there for helping our children avoid tragic situations. My daughters are very little; I'll be sure to watch the video you linked to with them, as well.

Not sure if anyone has answered this, but Morganton Rd Elementary is NOT the school she would attend if living at Sleepy Hollow. Completely different part of town. That is the West Area Elementary district.

Her father lived out of state, perhaps egg donor lived in Morganton rd area when she was enrolled there.

Her father and aunt live in Fayetteville (he worked out of state and travelled, I think) and I believe that this is the school Shaniya must have attended while living with them (him? her?) before going to AD's.

I believe she's 17,that was earlier this year,so she might be 18 now.She said she knew the mother did drugs,so there was contact between family members.I am wondering what the LE spokesperson meant about a history of Shaniya living in different family members homes with custody issues.
I am wondering about the same.....

That is exactly what I think, The feces is a sign of a mortified child...(snipped)....

While that may be true, I think that feces in cases of child molestation could be a sign of damaged muscles and loss of sphincter control... :sad: ... Nursebeeme? Anyone?

When my daughter was 5, we were walking out of a public restroom and a man kneeled down outside the door tried to grab her in a private area. I was right behind her. Not that I needed to be, since every eye in the store turned. My daughter looked him in the eye and screamed, "Help, this *advertiser censored**er is trying to take off my pants."
I have not doubted that I am teaching them right since that day.

That is exactly what I think, The feces is a sign of a mortified child, and monster mom telling the aunt she will never see her was also all telling. she knew Shnaiya would tell about her 3 weeks at Mom's house of horrors.. I think that last night the kid got really sick, that is why they got a mule to take the kid to a hotel, but no perp met them there, perps do not go to hotels, The baby may have been having some breathing troubles that scared them and they must have planned a way to get rid of the evidence in he trailer. the mule must have bee told step by step what to do.

What I do not understand is; the baby was not gone long enough to be so decomposed that they were not able to ID her immediately. Maybe one of the Legal or Medical eagles can explain that part to me. Thank you in advance.

RE the ID. They did not remove the body until after dark did they? Surely they don't take families to the woods to ID a body? They would wait until they got it to the morgue and clean it up?

Is there a photo thread or links to the pics of her in the hotel? I've only seen it a time or two and would like to look at it again. The blanket was found in the neighbor's trash can, correct?? How much feces was on it, like did she become deceased on it?? I just don't get evil people like this. Not at all.

It is on the very first thread of this case.

Snookie -

Can you remove that video? I'm not sure about copyright, but I don't think Patty G's video should be directly posted here at WS. Maybe I'm wrong and she can chime in later (or one of the mods) but due to copyright issues it could cause problems.

Thanks!
I think anything from YouTube is OK to post it is already on the open domain.

Why was Shaniya (Davis) never adopted by father?

If MAM did not tip location of body then who? I dont believe there is a 60 yr old man or any other perp.

More $$$ to fake kidnapping for ransom..Father appears to be very well off & would have paid..I'm sure of it.

When did ad move from Wall St (?) to that vile mph? If it was after last drop off by aunt I'd be better able to understand why this visit was allowed..btw..The aunt said it was supposed to be just that but ad refused to give her back..Was it fear she'd get busted for the already sexual abuse or her future plan to sell her?..Either way ad is evil!

Chance was seen joking around prior to start of pm pc..This happens all the time & it makes me sick!

Not sure what explains step-sister's total lack of emotion on ng..Maybe it was shock or her age or both..Not bashing but it was very strange (for me) to see.

I think anything from YouTube is OK to post it is already on the open domain.

Okay, thanks for the info. I guess I remember when people were posting links of magazine covers and the mods/admin got threatened with lawsuits b/c those are copyrighted images and info. I'm sure people do not have permission to tape/post NG's show on youtube (think FCC here), which is why I wanted not only to protect WS but also PattyG since she has so graciously taken her time to put those up for people (like me) who don't currently have TV service and for others to be able to go back and review.

If I'm wrong about posting the video here, I stand corrected. :)

While that may be true, I think that feces in cases of child molestation could be a sign of damaged muscles and loss of sphincter control... :sad: ... Nursebeeme? Anyone?

Either from abuse or from repeated use of laxatives or enemas to keep her clean for the clients. Either can make a child lose control of their bowels.
I'm sorry, there was no tactful way to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12