How the defense team used social media to their advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the prosecution was honor-bound by their natures to behave with respect and decency for all. They did not circumvent the law, or twist it, or treat the defense witnesses with contempt and sarcasm. The prosecution played by the rules of honesty, and that is not what this jury was watching. This jury was watching the clock and the calendar. They made their decision early on, with the JB "P" regurgitation.

IMO

Forgive me, I'm very non-educated about how a site such as this wonderful one is run.

Let's say it was a closed, member only site. How would a moderator know if, for example, Jose Baez himself joined the site?
They know...

i wish someone would tell jvm and cronies that to advise viewers to "give jose baez a break" is wholly irresponsible.

she's so obviously pandering to get an interview it's like watching a dog pant for water.

if baez is under investigation by the bar, then the bar will determine whether anyone need "give jose baez a break." give me a break.

They know...

Actually one of the mods, I believe it was JBean, said if they used an alias, they wouldn't know.

Edited to add, my neighbor, a computer has a hacker "blocker" that blocks your initial email address and your carrier, and re routes it through all kinds of carriers in the Sates whenever he feels like it.

JB, FICA and the rest of the crew better hurry and get their TV interviews before Sept. 8th...MJ trial starts soon and they will really be yesterdays old news...

JB, FICA and the rest of the crew better hurry and get their TV interviews before Sept. 8th...MJ trial starts soon and they will really be yesterdays old news...

Well whaddya know? LOL

<snip>

Fort Lauderdale consultant Amy Singer hired by CNN

Fresh off her work as a trial consultant for Casey Anthony, Amy Singer has moved onto another high-profile case — Dr. Conrad Murray, who faces trial this fall on manslaughter charges in the death of singer Michael Jackson.

Singer’s Fort Lauderdale-based Trial Consultants has been hired not by the defense but by CNN. She was contracted to do a social media analysis and has signed on as a network commentator once jury selection begins.

Due to her recognition in Anthony’s case, Singer said she has read cautionary comments on blogs from people who write “watch out, Amy Singer may be monitoring us.” Singer said she sometimes replies to comments she sees.

http://dailybusinessreview.typepad....rdale-consultant-amy-singer-hired-by-cnn.html

&#8220;We&#8217;ve been involved in enough of these things that quite honestly nothing is surprising. These things can go an any direction. And it&#8217;s our system,&#8221; said Jim Lucas, CEO of Legal Graphicworks. &#8220;We worked very hard at painting the picture that the defense wanted to paint. Do I think it made a difference? Absolutely I do.&#8221;

http://legalgraphicworks.com/about/reference-letters/

Well whaddya know? LOL

<snip>

Fort Lauderdale consultant Amy Singer hired by CNN

Fresh off her work as a trial consultant for Casey Anthony, Amy Singer has moved onto another high-profile case — Dr. Conrad Murray, who faces trial this fall on manslaughter charges in the death of singer Michael Jackson.

Singer’s Fort Lauderdale-based Trial Consultants has been hired not by the defense but by CNN. She was contracted to do a social media analysis and has signed on as a network commentator once jury selection begins.

Due to her recognition in Anthony’s case, Singer said she has read cautionary comments on blogs from people who write “watch out, Amy Singer may be monitoring us.” Singer said she sometimes replies to comments she sees.

http://dailybusinessreview.typepad....rdale-consultant-amy-singer-hired-by-cnn.html

re: Singer said she sometimes replies to comments she sees.[/B]

Well, here at WS you have to be a Member to Post Comments or Reply to Comments, and that is the same for some other websites I know of... just saying.... IMO, MOO, etc.

re: Singer said she sometimes replies to comments she sees.[/B]

Well, here at WS you have to be a Member to Post Comments or Reply to Comments, and that is the same for some other websites I know of... just saying.... IMO, MOO, etc.

But Singer had a hundred employees posting and reading social networks for her. Surely many of them found their way in here. The administrators do not know who is working for her.

Hmmmmmmm

Legal Graphicworks has some interesting testimonials from the KC team.

http://legalgraphicworks.com/about/reference-letters/

hmmm .... no kidding ... it really irked me that Jose made sure the cameras saw that huge "Legal Graphicworks" name and logo on the back of every damn super-sized display board !! I'm thinking Jose scammed a pretty low price for their work to promo it in court ...
I should leave a comment on their site thanking them for their super-sized, poster board mounted picture of George's gas can ... it really was essential in understanding this complex case !! :crazy:

But Singer had a hundred employees posting and reading social networks for her. Surely many of them found their way in here. The administrators do not know who is working for her.

I don't think it would matter if they were members or not .... scanning sites like this and coming up with useful information for the defense is really all they have to do to get a picture of what's working and what's not ... it really is scary to think that this type of realtime feedback that the internet forums and message boards provide is available to defense teams trying to get a killer acquitted ...
:twocents:

Yes, obviously, that is what I was saying. I don't expect the Admins would know who everyone is on their respective sites. I just think it verifies all of our suspicions when we were commenting on JB constantly reading his blackberry, DS constantly on her computer, Rosalie Bollins or whatever her name was also sat on her computer all day right in front of the camera. Etc. IMO, MOO, etc. We suspected our daily trial threads were being monitored and they most likely were in real-time, and most likely a few of the newer members here who were posting were of Singer's minions. IMO, MOO, etc. And I am sure some are still here relentlessly posting trying to sway opinions. I don't expect Admin to know who they are. IMO, MOO, etc.

My thoughts regarding those who helped the DT ~ words fail me: :puke:

:cow:

Yes, obviously, that is what I was saying. I don't expect the Admins would know who everyone is on their respective sites. I just think it verifies all of our suspicions when we were commenting on JB constantly reading his blackberry, DS constantly on her computer, Rosalie Bollins or whatever her name was also sat on her computer all day right in front of the camera. Etc. IMO, MOO, etc. We suspected our daily trial threads were being monitored and they most likely were in real-time, and most likely a few of the newer members here who were posting were of Singer's minions. IMO, MOO, etc.

And they still may be here. They still need our opinions and reactions to know what plans to use to manipulate the public.

It just goes to show you, you never know who your neighbors are.

And they still may be here. They still need our opinions and reactions to know what plans to use to manipulate the public.

It just goes to show you, you never know who your neighbors are.

I totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member