MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was what LE was doing near the creek today. It supposedly rained last night/this am in Kansas City and LE previously searched the house gutters. If the phones were put in the gutters, they could have been washed down the downspout, under the back lawn, and released in the drainage area/creek (if the downspouts were not attached to the city sewer like many homes). As you stated, this is why LE had the metal detectors in the backyard.

Another great possibility I didn't think of.

bbm

imo

In my family (also Irish), we address our babies and toddlers as "pumpkin" or "punkin" [or sweet pea]. We don't use "pumpkin" when talking about them, as Lisa's brothers do. But using "pumpkin" when talking to a baby doesn't seem unusual to me either.

I think the real reason my Irish Gra'ma called her youngest kids "punkin' and Sweet Pea is because she had a hard time keeping track of so many names.

Me, too! Me, too! Because I've always believed that something happened to HaLeigh before Ronald Cummings went to "werk" the afternoon that HaLeigh went missing. Did something happen to Baby Lisa before Jeremy Irwin left for his "new job"? Late night phone call by Misty and someone in the Irwin home. Lights left on and suspicious door/window openings in both homes. Lots of similarities, imo.

It's dejevu for me.....I thought I was crazy, but thanks for joining me!

Wut? :waitasec:

“They probably may or might not have a suspect or could be looking for all that tape, all that footage that TV stations took to see whether or not someone is giving a consistent story,” Morrison said. “They could see whether or not their suspect might have been interviewed or might be in any of that footage, they might be looking at footage around the house or vigils.”

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tion-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aRAAKrnI

I've got a major case of the giggles over this one. Overtired.

UMMMMM.....yeah.....well look this over......it will explain a LOT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_J._Morrison

My German Shepherd has bent our window screens in like that several times. If the windows are open and she is out back and she wants to come inside she will stick her silly nose through the screen really hard until the screen comes partially lose and bends inward.

Sure - a dog would bend a screen inward by pushing against it. That's a dog for ya, lol!

However, a person trying to gain entry through a window will try to pull a screen outward (in a effort to pull the screen off the window) - not inward. Pushing the screen inward accomplishes nothing in terms of a human gaining entry through the window.

The fact that the parents report the screen being pushed inward is one of the reasons I'm suspicious of the kidnapping story.

Me, too! Me, too! Because I've always believed that something happened to HaLeigh before Ronald Cummings went to "werk" the afternoon that HaLeigh went missing. Did something happen to Baby Lisa before Jeremy Irwin left for his "new job"? Late night phone call by Misty and someone in the Irwin home. Lights left on and suspicious door/window openings in both homes. Lots of similarities, imo.

Did anyone besides the family see the baby AFTER dad left for work that night?

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

That just added another straw to the mix. Asking CNN for particular video footage says something specific is needed. Now I need to go back and watch all the video footage again.

imo

I think they're trying to catch someone in a lie. Perhaps there were some inconsistencies and different (even if slightly varying) versions of the story told. People may trip up over an unrehearsed answer with a reporter - as folks are usually more open with reporters than when being questioned by LE.

This is where the story gets me. I thought the one son was in bed with her. didnt she, the mother state that to the police that she and her son and the new kitten fell asleep in bed together, Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. Then daddy comes home, see's lights on, thinks something is weird and says he goes to the boys rooms and see's them sleeping, then goes to his wife to ask her why the lights are on, she states she doesnt know, then they both go and check on Lisa and she is gone.. Ok.. that being said, who is lying about where the boys were sleeping because they both say something different and why wake your wife up before checking on the baby, does she not matter, you only check on the boys? Then you notice missing cell phones which you say caused a delay in calling the police, then the father says he called the police with his work phone that was in his pocket.. So what is it. This story has me spinning.. I could go on and on but I wont. There are way too many inconsistencies in this whole mess. I want to think they are innocent, I dont want to have them guilty already but its hard not to think that way, I think the Casey Anthony debacle has ruined me.. How I wish I would have known you all back then.

Good catch Frankie.

Mom says son and kitten are in bed with her.

Dad says he goes to the BOYS rooms and finds them sleeping.

A tinee little slip of the tongue? Or is this confused parents talking after it's confirmed their baby girl is missing.

imo

You know the old saying, the perp always returns to the scene of the crime. And in many cases it is so true.

During arson investigations a good majority of the cases are solved by using video to watch who is in the crowds watching the firefighters put the fire out. The perp may well have tried to blend in with the crowds of people in order to see what is being said and to check out the rumors. They get a thrill from reliving their crime.

Well, this is scary!! We rescued a dog from a shelter and they had already put a chip in her. It's SOP for them...they do it with all their rescues.

Now I'm worried about Princess Gigi Peeperton. Her name is really just Gigi, but somehow we started also calling her Princess Gigi Peeperton. And, she has a song to go along with it. Thankfully you can't hear me sing it...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My lab mix is called "Lady Boo" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You know the old saying, the perp always returns to the scene of the crime. And in many cases it is so true.

During arson investigations a good majority of the cases are solved by using video to watch who is in the crowds watching the firefighters put the fire out. The perp may well have tried to blend in with the crowds of people in order to see what is being said and to check out the rumors. They get a thrill from reliving their crime.

And remember that awful case in Ohio... the people put in the tree? The perp actually sat and watched LE one day.

CALEA Technology and subsequent laws post 9/11 are sophisticated enough that the phones or SIMs (subscriber identity modules) are not needed to retrieve ANY communication made on cellular devices.

Sorry if I've missed this at some point today but has anyone posted about the subpoenas of the news footage? What could they want from that?

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tion-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aQfWlWgH

I want to point out that just because the subpoena duces tecum says the subpoenaed tapes need to be produced by October 18th, it does not necessarily mean that is the day the Grand Jury will first convene. They have to give the subpoenaed party enough time to gather the materials and make any objections they may feel entitled to. The DA may feel that there will be enough evidence and witnesses to present that it will take a week or two. They might start convening sooner than the 18th and just incorporate the subpoenaed materials as it comes in.

Or, it could be they are planning to start the 18th!

ETA: This was not directed at you in particular, Unicorns 77--just an FYI for anyone interested in the subpoena issue.

Did anyone besides the family see the baby AFTER dad left for work that night?

good question, was baby Lisa seen after the birthday party? When was the last time anyone besides mom/dad have seen her.

If it was someone close by in the neighborhood then they would feel compelled to stick around and stay visible so they would not be noticably missed, imo.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7214609#post7214609"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Haleigh and brother were watching Tv and fell asleep.........why does this come back like a Haleigh Cummings haunting to me?

It's eerie passionflower. The coincidences give me chills.
Children fall asleep while watching a movie.

Female adult sleeps -never hears a thing.

Both dads come home to find lights on and their female children missing.

IDK. something stinks!

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members