KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starbucks employee?

I hope this is not as confusing as all the other information that comes out.

Are twitters considered MSM?

Just asking, I don't know, but this same twitter blog posted this:

Byron Horman Case. Sheriff says no body, no suspect, and Terri has been cooperating as much as anyone.
3:59 PM Jul 2nd via web

ETA: He even typed Byron.

I am excited to hear from a GJ witness . . . . even just about the process but any tidbits may be helpful. Thanks NBM for starting this thread!

The date of that tweet Mercy was July 2, 2010. A little dated but interesting. :)

I think much has happened in this case since then. :praying:

The date of that tweet Mercy was July 2, 2010. A little dated but interesting. :)

yeah... he is either all thumbs on his blackberry or needs some spell check apps on his phone LOL

but even so, wasn't that after she was put out of the house? if that is true, that she was cooperating "as much as anyone" that would kind of nullify half (or more) of our discussions...hmmmmm...if that was the case, i think they really should have put that out there, and they didn't, which makes me really suspect about it...

Are twitters considered MSM?

Just asking, I don't know, but this same twitter blog posted this:

Byron Horman Case. Sheriff says no body, no suspect, and Terri has been cooperating as much as anyone.
3:59 PM Jul 2nd via web

ETA: He even typed Byron.

Just a note. Many, many people tweet from their cellphones. Not uncommon to see small typos.

Twitter, BTW, isn't a blog. It's a communication tool. You can post messages of up to 180 characters. That message goes out to anyone who "follows" you. And, of course, anyone who gets your Twitter link from someone else (unless you make your Twitter private, which kinda defeats the whole purpose of it).

I used to tweet several times daily & keep up with a whole raft of people. Special interest groups even form from Twitter.

Actually, Twitter is way cool.

but even so, wasn't that after she was put out of the house? if that is true, that she was cooperating "as much as anyone" that would kind of nullify half (or more) of our discussions...hmmmmm...if that was the case, i think they really should have put that out there, and they didn't, which makes me really suspect about it...

I'm pretty sure that July 2nd was before she was put out of the house. And for a time, LE was saying she was cooperating but they have certain guidelines they have to go by for responses to the public and I'm sure that that was the reason that statement was made by them.

If the witness met TH on 6/4, the it seems the GJ is not asking about the MFH plot, but rather, Kyron's disappearance . . . or do they hear testimony about more than one case at the same time?

Speaking of KOIN, I went back thru a comments thread on their site and found some insinuations about "step mom" on June 5th...so it was starting early, for what it's worth.

A lot of the local reporters are starting to twitter upcoming stories. (Ex: Anita Kissee at KATU)

I follow the news sites twitters and some of the reporters...

For example, Jessica Morkert from KOIN (jmorkert on twitter) started up tweeting again and said yesterday that she was at the courthouse and had not seen anyone yet...

I have to say I agree w/Kat010, I just started using my twitter again, and I can't believe how fast things get around! It is way cool! =)

Mike Donahue has been around forever it seems, and even though it may not be a huge
"breaking" interview, I do respect him.

LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.

July 2....ok so then did the report ever follow? Not sure how to confirm that Twittering stuff.

BBM

Terri moved from the house on 7-16, according to this article -

http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

A lot of the local reporters are starting to twitter upcoming stories. (Ex: Anita Kissee at KATU)

I follow the news sites twitters and some of the reporters...

For example, Jessica Morkert from KOIN (jmorkert on twitter) started up tweeting again and said yesterday that she was at the courthouse and had not seen anyone yet...

I have to say I agree w/Kat010, I just started using my twitter again, and I can't believe how fast things get around! It is way cool! =)

Mike Donahue has been around forever it seems, and even though it may not be a huge
"breaking" interview, I do respect him.

Well I have a hard enough time keeping up with BeanE and some of you others, I'd go nuts trying to keep up with tweets, not to mention I type about 25 WPM.

LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.

I knew LE never said she wasn't...I just don't ever recall, after maybe the first couple days, them saying she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth