WA - Tiairra Garcia, 19, Pasco, 22 June 2008

My heart goes out to her mother and I pray Tiairra will be found safe.

It really doesn't look good.

The article mentioned she was picked up by her boyfriend and a friend of his. And nothing else mentioned about him, whats his story?

Anyone have any more updates etc? I think the boyfriend has some explaining to do to LE and Mom.

I found her myspace page. I don't know if the boyfriend is on the page or not but the page is public if anyone wants to go over and snoop around.

Ok I have been poking around on her page.
I am concerned for a few reasons.
(1) Lots of ganster pics and video's
(2) Lots of mention of pot.
(3) Under her hero's section she states: Well I'm not into fake hero ****(like Spiderman,Batman,...)More into heroes like Capt.slap-a-hoe!j/k. lol. No, but honestly one person that comes 2 my mind when i hear "HERO" is my older Brother Mario Garcia (Skater Boi)! Growin' up in the family we grew up in gave us the option to drink and smoke if we wanted to and even though i do now, even though im younger then him i can pridely say that my bro. doesn't mess around with drugs and alcohol!I love him a lot! Love ya Bro.!!!!!!!!!

I am assuming that "Stan", her second friend is her father (because she left him a "Happy Father's Day" comment, who lives in St. Louis, MO. His last log in was yesterday but he does not say anything on his page about her being missing or anything. Is there any way possible that she could have skipped town to go to her dad's? I dont think she would leave her mother and family to go there because she shows a lot of love for her family. However, I have to keep an open mind.

MNV seems to be her best friend and she has all kinds of pictures and asking for her to come home. There is a comment that is strange though.
Jun 28 2008 2:36 PM

i saw her at the beach on monday
posted by this user: KING JACKASS. (KING OF THE B.H.C.)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=200612500

Her brest friend posted this on his page:
Jun 28 2008 4:31 PM

yea but they still can't find her they are thinkn poo did sumthin to her

The article mentioned she was picked up by her boyfriend and a friend of his. And nothing else mentioned about him, whats his story?

Anyone have any more updates etc? I think the boyfriend has some explaining to do to LE and Mom.

When the missing girl's mother contacted the boyfriend on Monday, when her daughter did not show up for work, he told her that he and her daughter had gotten in to a fight on Sunday night and he'd dropped her off downtown & that's the last he'd seen or heard from her - B.S.!!!!!!!!!

(3) Under her hero's section she states: Well I'm not into fake hero ****(like Spiderman,Batman,...)More into heroes like Capt.slap-a-hoe!j/k. lol. No, but honestly one person that comes 2 my mind when i hear "HERO" is my older Brother Mario Garcia (Skater Boi)! Growin' up in the family we grew up in gave us the option to drink and smoke if we wanted to and even though i do now, even though im younger then him i can pridely say that my bro. doesn't mess around with drugs and alcohol!I love him a lot! Love ya Bro.!!!!!!!!!

I am assuming that "Stan", her second friend is her father (because she left him a "Happy Father's Day" comment, who lives in St. Louis, MO. His last log in was yesterday but he does not say anything on his page about her being missing or anything. Is there any way possible that she could have skipped town to go to her dad's? I dont think she would leave her mother and family to go there because she shows a lot of love for her family. However, I have to keep an open mind.

MNV seems to be her best friend and she has all kinds of pictures and asking for her to come home. There is a comment that is strange though.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=200612500

The Beach is a night club here in town that has underage nights also -

I believe that an arrest (if not more than one) will be made in her disappearance within the next couple of days.

The Beach is a night club here in town that has underage nights also -
Thank You for that information. Myself not being from the area or knowing the area would have assumed a beach, like to go swimming at!

I believe that an arrest (if not more than one) will be made in her disappearance within the next couple of days.
I think so too. I have been trying to find out who this "poo" person is. No luck there. That is who they seem to think had something to do with her dissapearance according to her friend.

Her family seems to be pretty tight, ( mother, brothers etc. ) I seen where one of her brothers has a birthday tomarrow. How sad for him to have to be experiencing this "not knowing" and fear when it is a time he should be celebrating with his family.

Thank You for that information. Myself not being from the area or knowing the area would have assumed a beach, like to go swimming at!

I think so too. I have been trying to find out who this "poo" person is. No luck there. That is who they seem to think had something to do with her dissapearance according to her friend.

Her family seems to be pretty tight, ( mother, brothers etc. ) I seen where one of her brothers has a birthday tomarrow. How sad for him to have to be experiencing this "not knowing" and fear when it is a time he should be celebrating with his family.

Poo is her boyfriend - because his name has not been released, as far I know, I shouldn't publish it here, but "Poo" is his nickname

Poo is her boyfriend - because his name has not been released, as far I know, I shouldn't publish it here, but "Poo" is his nickname
Thank You. I did figure Poo was the BF and a nic for him. Please do not mention a name unless it comes out elsewhere in media etc. I was just digging around to see if I could find a myspce on him or a bebo account etc that would be telling as to the type of person that he is being that it has been stated that the family and friends suspect he did something to her.

I think his story of them getting into a fight and him dropping her off and he has not seen her again is pure crap. I know that there are a lot of guys these days who seem heartless, however, I just do not see them getting into a fight him dropping her off and them not calling each other or him turning back around to go back and try talking to her. Very few people involved as BF/GF just leave a fight at that, they cool off and try to talk it out.

On her myspace page it deplicts pictures showing people smoking pot, one holding a gun ganster style etc. If they were in the drug culture it could be possible that she could have been doing some drugs that night with her BF and she OD's and freaks because he is high too and he dumped her somewhere. I sure would like to see his body language and know more about his actions since she went missing.

You and I are on the same sheet of music.. I didn't want to say anything earlier about her myspace because I didn't want anyone thinking I was bashing the victim here. I do feel though after reading and looking around at her myspace that it's VERY important to pick and choose the company you keep and the lifestyle you want to lead. I'm not saying nothing else...

You and I are on the same sheet of music.. I didn't want to say anything earlier about her myspace because I didn't want anyone thinking I was bashing the victim here. I do feel though after reading and looking around at her myspace that it's VERY important to pick and choose the company you keep and the lifestyle you want to lead. I'm not saying nothing else...
I wouldnt call it "bashing" so to say, but social networks like that do give us huge clues sometimes as to what kind of people they are and lifestyle choices they make. You can tell a lot about a person just looking at their content friends list, profile messages, blogs etc.

From what I understand pot is supposed to be a gateway drug. I have read articles where people start out smoking pot and they move on to "bigger better" drugs to try and achieve a new kind of high. That is what leads me to think that possibly she was doing some other kind of drug and something happened and he freaked and dumped her somewhere because he was high himself and did not want to have to "face the music" of going to the ER. If I am not mistaken if someone goes to the ER and they are there due to complications of illegal drugs that the attending physician is required to call LE. Now I could be wrong about that but I think that is a protocol.

Marnicus Antonio Lockhard :
Was just in jail...
LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO 8/25/1978 5/6/2008 9:41:37 PM PASCO, WA PINEVILLE, AR
RPD DRIVE W/LICENSE SUSP OR $500.00
Source: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/jail/v-print/story/208935.html

Has a court date this month:
08-1-50188-308CF20676LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO07/23/2008
Source: http://www.co.franklin.wa.us/prosecutor/default.cfm?f=1000&fdivisionID=3
I can not tell what it is for other than it is a felony charge.

And I can not find anything at this time on Ashone

This is from a link above:
Lockhard has an outstanding arrest warrant in Franklin County for suspicion of delivering a controlled substance

This is from a link above:
Lockhard has an outstanding arrest warrant in Franklin County for suspicion of delivering a controlled substance
Thanks! But the court date I found is in the future, so could this be some second charge?

Or maybe they have posted a warrant (today), even though the court date is in the future because he is on probation and being that can not find him he is in violation?

Normally a warrant is for missing court or for a violation of some sort where they are on probation. To have a court date in the future to me looks like other charges unrelated to the delivery of controlled substance. I could be totally wrong, or too tired but thats how I normally see things happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back