NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."
"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."

:furious:

Yeah, I bet it was hard for her daughter to be raped and murdered... b/c of her own mother...

:furious:

Can't believe this statement (boo hoo for her!):

Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."
"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."

Mostly, I just can't believe we even have to comment on this. It's outrageous and I hope the citizens there make their disgust known to the judge and their local/statewide politicians. This is unacceptable and I'm just heartbroken for Shaniya right now.

I am as well.

I'm thinking it's tough being behind bars when you're getting off crack and knowing your child was raped and murdered by your dealer.

Those of you who are able to attend the hearing, I will be with you there in spirit. I feel like I've been kicked in the gut. I'm so disheartened right now. I just don't understadn this at all.

[bbm]

I hope for her baby's sake she's in a different location by now. I hope for her relatives who live there that nothing violent occurrs because more homicide isn't going to bring Shaniya back.

There's no way LE or the prosecutors would provide her a safe house would they? I mean, even if she is helping them nail Mario, she still could've stayed in prison in protected confinement and she chose to bond out. Please someone put my mind at ease. The state wouldn't be protecting their 'witness' would they?

I am shocked and saddened by this news.

This article states...(snipped)

Davis had been held at Central State Prison in Raleigh, but a Department of Correction spokesperson said she was released on a $51,000 bond and was transferred back to Cumberland County by deputies.
Sources say the money for bail was put up by a private bondsman.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7295574

O/T...Where's Padilla???

I sure wish I knew WHERE she is staying. I already ran into Dad, Brad or whatever at Harris Teeter. Sickening feeling. I mean, would she have to be on house arrest or something, or could she be running around the mall? ack!

Is it open to the public? Sure I'll go, anyone else?

When/where? I'm a few hours away but may drive down...

We need KoolLook to bring the spirit or something, because I dont feel warm and fuzzy,lol

If only it WOULD give the message to other low lifes....that's the problem with low lifes. They don't get the message.

Isn't this momster pregnant?
What do we think she might do to this baby?
and the horrid filthy trailer her son had to live in also.
WHO DID THIS BAIL OUT AND WHY????
We DESERVE answers when a person like her is out amongst us!

Remember Momma?
"She's a straight-up good mother,” Ann Summers, Antoinette Nicole Davis' mother, said Saturday after hearing of the arrest.

Oh yeah...I remember her....yammering "we're broke"..

"family">> who?? the sister ? worked part time as a nurse's aide,
was the lessee on that trailer in the worst part of town, was getting kicked out of it

who?? who bonded AD out/? this is soooooo disgusting...so sick

It would NOT surprise me if the "dad" gave the family money to hush up stuff...to keep up the famous story of "wanted to be a mother" (even tho she was a lousy mother to her 7 year old)

I hope all the children involved with these horrible people are taken away, all rights terminated and put up for adoption....AD's son, BD's baby, and the baby that AD is carrying

this is beyond reason that she could bond out....many of us were just saying how things were being hushed, swept under the rug....

and here we are....ugh

Isn't this momster pregnant?
What do we think she might do to this baby?
and the horrid filthy trailer her son had to live in also.
WHO DID THIS BAIL OUT AND WHY????
We DESERVE answers when a person like her is out amongst us!

Would you be surprised if Daddy had his hand in it very discreetly?
I would not.

Oh yeah...I remember her....yammering "we're broke"..

"family">> who?? the sister ? worked part time as a nurse's aide,
was the lessee on that trailer in the worst part of town, was getting kicked out of it

who?? who bonded AD out/? this is soooooo disgusting...so sick

It would NOT surprise me if the "dad" gave the family money to hush up stuff...to keep up the famous story of "wanted to be a mother" (even tho she was a lousy mother to her 7 year old)

I hope all the children involved with these horrible people are taken away, all rights terminated and put up for adoption....AD's son, BD's baby, and the baby that AD is carrying

this is beyond reason that she could bond out....many of us were just saying how things were being hushed, swept under the rug....

and here we are....ugh

My thinking exactly.

I hope for her baby's sake she's in a different location by now. I hope for her relatives who live there that nothing violent occurrs because more homicide isn't going to bring Shaniya back.

There's no way LE or the prosecutors would provide her a safe house would they? I mean, even if she is helping them nail Mario, she still could've stayed in prison in protected confinement and she chose to bond out. Please someone put my mind at ease. The state wouldn't be protecting their 'witness' would they?[/quote]

I am afraid that justice will not be served.
I think MAM will be away for life,
I think that AD is going to skate.

Do petitions? letters work?
Who can we contact that this is WRONG!
and no news station has picked this up?
Selling your child to pay for drug debt is okay?
and it's not her fault now?
Having a pig sty for children to live in ok?
To be a prostitute and druggie is ok???
I'm so upset over this, I btter leave,
I'll get banned if I say what I want to!!

Do petitions? letters work?
Who can we contact that this is WRONG!
and no news station has picked this up?
Selling your child to pay for drug debt is okay?
and it's not her fault now?
Having a pig sty for children to live in ok?
To be a prostitute and druggie is ok???
I'm so upset over this, I btter leave,
I'll get banned if I say what I want to!!
Passion, I am less than 2 hrs away and it is a big nothing on our news. I mean NOTHING. :furious: Especially if she got out on Sunday WTH?

Would you be surprised if Daddy had his hand in it very discreetly?
I would not.
BBM
I was thinking that also, I really wondered............
since DADDY threw baby away to momster KNOWING about everything!
Is this his guilt saying he should bail her out so she doesn't
say anything about him!

I am afraid that justice will not be served.
I think MAM will be away for life,
I think that AD is going to skate.

This is exactly what I think will happen.

We have a loooonnnng history of not holding mother's responsible for the outcomes in these situations, as long as they don't kill them with their own hands.

She will get the benefit of being a witness and be rewarded for protecting herself while literally throwing her child to the wolves.

We should be disgusted with ourselves and our system.
Makes me twitch almost everytime I hear about how much we care about kids and all of our harsh laws. Such political back slapping crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288