Lee and Mallory tied the knot

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I swear, if the Anthony's would put out an ad that they were looking for donations to help them move out of the United States, they would be rich!!

Anyways, hope they enjoy their honeymoon. Hopefully it wasn't Casey's idea of where they would go for their honeymoon. She'd pick Aruba. They like her type down there.

Oooohhhh. Arubans love their children. They'd never let KC in the country for sure. lol

I'm surprised Lee and Mallory were even allowed to have a wedding in March? March is Casey's month. She was born in March! Her favorite holiday is in March! Lee better watch out and hope Casey hasn't made google chrome her new best friend. I'm not being snarky either. I am being 100% serious. Especially if she wasn't really there.

I would imagine that after the ceremony, there was a private party with the newlyweds, CA & GA, and KC. A sort of congratulations to the married couple/Happy Birthday KC kind of party. MOO

ETA: What's up with Google Chrome? Lol!

I would imagine that after the ceremony, there was a private party with the newlyweds, CA & GA, and KC. A sort of congratulations to the married couple/Happy Birthday KC kind of party. MOO

ETA: What's up with Google Chrome? Lol!

Ha! March is when Casey made the searches on her computer for chloroform, neck breaking, etc... Cindy had cut her off and wouldn't watch Caylee so she could go out on St. Patrick's Day. I was making a play on Casey/March and google chrome being something "new" Casey would have to learn on her computer. :floorlaugh: I'm very surprised out of all the months of the year, Lee and Mallory would choose March?

Ha! March is when Casey made the searches on her computer for chloroform, neck breaking, etc... Cindy had cut her off and wouldn't watch Caylee so she could go out on St. Patrick's Day. I was making a play on Casey/March and google chrome being something "new" Casey would have to learn on her computer. :floorlaugh: I'm very surprised out of all the months of the year, Lee and Mallory would choose March?

No kidding. Either Lee got married in March as a tribute to Casey to show his love for her, or this is his way of sticking it in her face that March is not just hers anymore. I just can't decide. I really think he loves and hates her at the same time. He'll probably feel that way the rest of his life. I am glad that he has Mallory to help him cope since certainly his parents aren't going to help him cope. I just hope she understands what she has married into and is prepared to deal with it for as long as she's with him. I hope they both keep their future kids away from Casey. They really need to cut her out of their lives for good and just let her be Cindy and George's problem since all know Cindy will never cut Casey off for good and George does what Cindy tells him to.

And there's a new way to browse the internet without worrying about browser history. Google Chrome has an Incognito window, and Internet Explorer has a InPrivate window. Both are opened from a tab in the regular browser. Casey can browse and where she goes won't be recorded in the browser's history unless a third party is tracking her like the IT guys track us at my work. Both Incognito and InPrivate give this warning.

Or, third option, they just wanted to get married on a pretty spring day.

Or, third option, they just wanted to get married on a pretty spring day.

I like that option. I wish them nothing but happiness and hope they can find a way to put all the ugliness and horror behind them. Neither of them committed any crimes, they don't deserve to suffer any more than they already have.

Doubt it. CA and FCA loom heavily over everything in the Anthony family.

How would anybody know what CA and FCA are looming over these days?

Lee is a grown man. We can't pretend to know why they picked a day in March to get married.

I doubt it has anything to do with anybody except the couple.

JMO

I like that option. I wish them nothing but happiness and hope they can find a way to put all the ugliness and horror behind them. Neither of them committed any crimes, they don't deserve to suffer any more than they already have.

I totally agree.

How would anybody know what CA and FCA are looming over these days?

Lee is a grown man. We can't pretend to know why they picked a day in March to get married.

I doubt it has anything to do with anybody except the couple.

JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:x1000

They are innocent and you are right. It's just too bad KC's DT had to implicate him in the manner they did at the trial. That could be why they waited. It had to be hard for Lee to deal with his sister turning on him to make herself look like a victim. I hope the whole family had counseling after that trial. jmo

Guess I'll jump in with my :twocents: - :what:

Here goes - I'd say after the shape Lee was in after the trial, particularly with half the country jeering at him for his (mostly midunderstood) breakdown after his testimony - he needed at least a six month break to get his head patched back together.

Kudos to Mallory for standing by him - she who had to testify to what she believed was true during the year before fca killed Caylee because if you recall, no one asked her what she believed by the time the trial was held. It must have been hard for her to get on the stand knowing the defense lawyer she was facing had accused "her man" of a heinous crime.

IMO there was no way either of them would allow fca anywhere near their wedding - nor do i see her in their life in anyway, let alone if and when they have children. Lee knows the truth about his sister.

Also, IMO - I'd guess there would have had to have been some negotiations and promises from CA and GA to let them attend also. His mother who lied on the stand and didn't robustly defend him, and a father who didn't deny the accusations about Lee - here we have two parents who clearly gave preference to fca all of Lee's life. And where did it get them? An alienated son, a dead grand daughter and a daughter who is forever branded as a child killer, no matter what the jury said.

This is a fractured family - and from my view point - far too broken to be having all the happy reunions some posters have described. It isn't going to happen in my lifetime.

I say good luck Lee and Mallory and hope for blessings in your life together.

Good luck to Mallory. She'll need it. But at least she had the benefit of walking into this "family" with her eyes wide open. She can't claim years from now that she had no idea this entire family was a few crayons short of a full box.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good One !

:seeya:

Guess I'll jump in with my :twocents: - :what:

Here goes - I'd say after the shape Lee was in after the trial, particularly with half the country jeering at him for his (mostly midunderstood) breakdown after his testimony - he needed at least a six month break to get his head patched back together.

Kudos to Mallory for standing by him - she who had to testify to what she believed was true during the year before fca killed Caylee because if you recall, no one asked her what she believed by the time the trial was held. It must have been hard for her to get on the stand knowing the defense lawyer she was facing had accused "her man" of a heinous crime.

IMO there was no way either of them would allow fca anywhere near their wedding - nor do i see her in their life in anyway, let alone if and when they have children. Lee knows the truth about his sister.

Also, IMO - I'd guess there would have had to have been some negotiations and promises from CA and GA to let them attend also. His mother who lied on the stand and didn't robustly defend him, and a father who didn't deny the accusations about Lee - here we have two parents who clearly gave preference to fca all of Lee's life. And where did it get them? An alienated son, a dead grand daughter and a daughter who is forever branded as a child killer, no matter what the jury said.

This is a fractured family - and from my view point - far too broken to be having all the happy reunions some posters have described. It isn't going to happen in my lifetime.

You make an excellent point. Thanks again for posting that.

I also have a question and maybe you know the answer. Don't the administators here at WS preapprove the threads prior to them being listed for postings???? jmo

You make an excellent point. Thanks again for posting that.

I also have a question and maybe you know the answer. Don't the administators here at WS preapprove the threads prior to them being listed for postings???? jmo

BBM

Yes, we do. And I know Reality Orlando who made the opening post and understood why, so I opened it. I really expected people to be able to post maturely and responsibly. I thought, "Surely by now people will be able to restrain themselves from posting snide, rude comments." How wrong I was. Disappointing. :(

I posted a mod warning yesterday on this thread and apparently some people don't give a flip. Actually, I am trying to decide on whether to close this thread or TO those who continue to ignore it. I thought with so few NEW threads opened lately, this one might be appreciated. I think I will opt for the TOs instead of punishing those who are able to post responsibly by closing yet another thread.

Final Warning - If you choose to post on this thread, opt to take the high road, otherwise I would get off of it altogether.

Uhhhhh . . . . it is awfully quiet in here . . . feels as if I am being watched closely!

I used to tell my kids if they were going to be naughty - go to their room and be naughty all by themselves - no one wants to see that! I will be good - I promise! OT - Besides - it's my 4000th post!!!

I personally wish Lee and Mallory have a wonderful life together. I hope they break the cycle of madness that has surrounded this family for so long, and they are able to find some sense of normalcy (sic?) in their future. I hope they are able to focus on their own lives and not be stuck in the muck of what they (and everyone else) had to endure.

I really do wish they have marriage filled with love, laughter, nurturing, and compassion.

Oh, I know. But just as a matter of fact it must be very difficult for them to deal with it all. The family couldn't even trust JB to tell them the truth. As I said, I would hope they were able to get counseling because this will always be an issue for them. It would not be fair for any children they decide to have to have to deal with what their infamous aunt had done. How do you explain that to a child? You can't. jmo

Oh but see...this is where you me and my daughter disagree! I believe, and have always believed, GA and CA were part of the play. I don't mean Caylee's death, I mean part of the defense play. Always.
I also don't believe a word out of CA's mouth, anymore than I would believe something her daughter said. All of her post-trial crapola on Dr. Phil....baloney. I for one, don't think Cindy Anthony could sleep ever again if she did not have the chance to confront her daughter face to face, in person. I gathered from an interview that Lippman gave about knowing where the defense was going waaaaay before Jeff Ashton and LDB called them in. Cindy knew. Cindy was part of the deception. I don't think George knew until they told him what he was going to do.

All MOO of course. I don't want to start that ride spinning again. Just stuck my head in to see what was up and couldnt' resist. As usual :banghead:

Originally Posted by logicalgirl
Guess I'll jump in with my -

I don't know where that post went to, but Logicalgirl you are just so ..... logical! You make total sense if you look at that situation logically. But....you forget...it's the Anthonys. Logic does not apply here.

Uhhhhh . . . . it is awfully quiet in here . . . feels as if I am being watched closely!

I used to tell my kids if they were going to be naughty - go to their room and be naughty all by themselves - no one wants to see that! I will be good - I promise! OT - Besides - it's my 4000th post!!!

I personally wish Lee and Mallory have a wonderful life together. I hope they break the cycle of madness that has surrounded this family for so long, and they are able to find some sense of normalcy (sic?) in their future. I hope they are able to focus on their own lives and not be stuck in the muck of what they (and everyone else) had to endure.

I really do wish they have marriage filled with love, laughter, nurturing, and compassion.

You are so funny! Congrats on your 4000th.

It made me look to see that I had 4227....can't believe I wasted that much of my life on FCA!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back