GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RS, my bad. I just found the bf's name...guy in article maybe mom's exhubby? Carnel's dad? IDK...

Any news anyone? TIA

A mother who decides to expose her kids to danger has done far worse than have an error in judgement....especially, if her child is murdered!

It doesn't appear they have been together long...according to her fb...but IDK, I didn't put married on my fb at first (didn't know how to edit my profile) and I've been with DH almost 20 yrs. lol...

I would say that at least half of the murders that have taken place in my area have been boyfriends who have killed their girlfriend's child. And, there have been a lot of them. It is so sad when you read about these cases. While I agree that there are a lot of good guys out there who eventually become good stepdads, unfortunately that is not always the case. I hope that this is not the case with Carnel and that he is found hungry and safe but unfortunately as more time goes by the chance of that is not good. Still praying for Carnel.

Slightly OT but has anyone seen this. It is unbelievable that so few people reacted.

STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help Your Child When Being Abducted? - YouTube

I saw another one lately that showed a little girl with some guy in a coffee shop and missing child posters were posted at the counter. People looked at that posters and then at the little girl (she had the same outfit as in the poster). No one did anything. Absolutely unbelievable! If I find it I will post it.

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/06/23/news/state/doc4fe5fd29d7cd1448157849.txt

A Tribal Police officer on the scene said the Dumpster search was part of the ongoing investigation.

Huhhh...??? Whaaat...??? IMO,this statement makes no sense. Search the damn dumpster,and move on. They make it sound like theyre running surveillence on the thing. Or...maybe,Im just tired of LE and MSM keeping us all in the dark.
How do we know what/who to look for..if they dont cough up some info.

And that is why I'm glad the FBI stepped in yesterday!!!

During all my sleuthing last night of the bf, it appears that his fb has either been wiped clean. You can see his friend list, which is where I found his mom and sister, possibly a brother. What I found interesting is.that no one lists him or names him on their fb. On moms fb she mentions him as her son and what's going on in MtP.
I find that very unusual.

Also, on Missing in America website there is an article and a picture of jc and her bf together.

Theres lots more but being cautious due sleuthing warnings above. No links provided just my observing what's out there to read.

Such a handsome young boy. This just kills me, once again. :mad:

Reading some of those comments under the article make me feel pretty hopeless at this point. I wonder if the boyfriend, with the tattoo on his face, also had a bad temper? And what was a 4 yr old doing outside at 10 pm? Shouldn't he have been tucked away and dreaming?

Katy, yesterday we learned a few more details, but it's still not clear exactly when the boyfriend noticed him missing. Or if anyone besides the boyfriend was in the home with him, until Mom returned from work that night.

An hour ago, a cousin posted " Nothing yet FB... unfortunately the Cadaver dogs are out right now. Heading back out there soon."

Yes, RC is Mom's brother.

I looked him up on BOP last night. He's in federal prison until 2016.

Thanks Knox!
Its to bad he wasnt there to protect his nephew Thursday night.

Where are you Carnel??

It doesn't sound like they are looking for a living child. I hope that is wrong. Any word on whether the bf is still in custody?

I don't think the bf was ever in custody, was he?

I need help.On The Morning Sun's article about the dumpster search (yesterday) it looks like there is a video. I cannot access it. Can anyone?

It doesn't sound like they are looking for a living child. I hope that is wrong. Any word on whether the bf is still in custody?

I don't think he ever was in custody, they brought him in for questioning.

I'm struck by the fact that in more and more of these cases, I find more information on facebook pages than in the media. :what:

During all my sleuthing last night of the bf, it appears that his fb has either been wiped clean. You can see his friend list, which is where I found his mom and sister, possibly a brother. What I found interesting is.that no one lists him or names him on their fb. On moms fb she mentions him as her son and what's going on in MtP.
I find that very unusual.

Also, on Missing in America website there is an article and a picture of jc and her bf together.

Theres lots more but being cautious due sleuthing warnings above. No links provided just my observing what's out there to read.

I know,right?!?!
Im sitting on my hands..trying to be good and wait.
Sounds like alot of us were up sleuthing lastnight...:blushing:

Cousin said search volunteers are being turned away today. He wonders, if you can't prove he was not abducted; issue an amber alert.

Like many he doesn't understand the AL criteria ...

More interesting though, why are searchers being turned away today? Maybe because they have the cadaver dogs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth