ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the photos, it has been speculated that GG worked in the *advertiser censored* industry and was taking these photos to sell them. I don't believe this. I think he wanted them for his personal collection to fantasize about, etc. at later times alone, and also use them as blackmail if needed at a later date on RG like he has done with past girlfriends, putting them in neighbor mailboxes and such.

I think the woman with the 18 year old daughter gave a lot of credibility to the idea that GVG was in the movie making/modeling industry. Personally, I'm not sure what to believe from her ... and I actually don't fully believe her story. If we exclude her story (which may or may not be true), is there anything else that supports a connection between GVG and the *advertiser censored* industry?

Strangely enough considering how much I've studied this case I can't recall ever hearing that RG and RF were split up. Do you remember where you saw that?

I'm basing that on two points. First, RF said that he had returned her cats and clothes to her ... basically he moved her stuff out of his place. Secondly, Robyn's note to him is that she wants to work things out. If their relationship wasn't on the rocks, she wouldn't be teling him that she wants to work things out.

I think the woman with the 18 year old daughter gave a lot of credibility to the idea that GVG was in the movie making/modeling industry. Personally, I'm not sure what to believe from her ... and I actually don't fully believe her story. If we exclude her story (which may or may not be true), is there anything else that supports a connection between GVG and the *advertiser censored* industry?

That woman's story has so many holes that I discarded her statements long ago.

No, usually they are taken at bedtime

That's what I'm assuming, so when GVG said that she had taken a sleeping pill that day, it's more likely that she took it some time after 2 AM and not in the morning. That is, even though he said it was that day, it was ... but it was many hours earlier.

I'm basing that on two points. First, RF said that he had returned her cats and clothes to her ... basically he moved her stuff out of his place. Secondly, Robyn's note to him is that she wants to work things out. If their relationship wasn't on the rocks, she wouldn't be teling him that she wants to work things out.

I agree with the notion their relationship was "on the rocks." I have heard the statement before that he returned her cats and clothes, but never saw the video where he said this. I don't expect you to know where you heard it, he has been interviewed many times. If you do, great.

Sorry if this has been asked but I've just been trying to get caught up with this case in the past couple of days.

Were the clothes that RG was wearing in the restaurant found? If so, where were they found? In the car? Did it appear that they had both removed clothing down to their swimwear before going snorkelling? Did the witnesses in the restaurant notice if RG was even wearing a swimsuit under her clothing?

I read somewhere ... but can't remember where at this time ... that she was wearing her bikini in the dive shop cafe. She probably had something more on, but I haven't heard anything about any other clothes. GVG was wearing swim trunks and white running shoes when he was first seen on the beach with the police (from early photos). Their clothes may have been in the car, which was parked some distance from the dive shop.

About sleeping pills...
I don't know a lot about them but i have taken one occasionally
If I don't get enough sleep, I am very groggy the next day
The last thing i would do would be to drink vodka
I would be out cold

I'm sure it wasn't a good combination, but we have heard that she sometimes drank too much (from RF; boyfriend). I have also heard that people that like to hide their drinking often choose vodka. Maybe she was a bit of a habitual vodka drinker regardless of the circumstances ... hard to say.

That's what I'm assuming, so when GVG said that she had taken a sleeping pill that day, it's more likely that she took it some time after 2 AM and not in the morning. That is, even though he said it was that day, it was ... but it was many hours earlier.

One thing I would add is that if you saw Dr. Drew interview Christina J. a couple nights ago, he asked her if RG used drugs. She did not directly answer this question. It is possible she was smoking pot on Aruba and that GG said she had taken a sleeping pill instead.

That woman's story has so many holes that I discarded her statements long ago.

I would agree. If we discard her story, there doesn't seem to be anything else connecting GVG to the *advertiser censored* industry. We know he filmed and photographed himself having sex with women, but unless the FBI or Aruban authorities make some electronic connections between GVG and selling *advertiser censored*, I think for now it's safe to assume that he used his computer science degree to make money.

Has anyone thought that maybe they went to the place where she came up missing to take more photos. I personally think from looking at the links posted yesterday of the models and the pic was there of RG with the other girl. I believe Miss Gardner dabbled a bit in making money with *advertiser censored* pics too, but of course JMO. I have knowledge of adultfriend***der that was mentioned yesterday. I had a boyfriend that was a member of the site and from what I saw of it 15 years ago or so, there are all kinds of model shots to make people think these are actual people you could meet. He was a member and it was pretty much the demise of our relationship needless to say. It is certainly possible that RG and GG could have been involved in a make money deal with photos. I still have to say, peeps, this could have been an accident although my hinky meter says different but it isn't at full tilt. It is a shady situation.

Ok, I had never heard what the two were wearing at lunch
She would have had flipflops or something on her feet.
Have they been located?
No coverup on, hmmm

He is obviously in a swimsuit above
Wonder where and when he changed
Wonder if his clothing was inspected

No, usually they are taken at bedtime

There are many people who use sleeping pills for all kinds of reasons, not necessarily just at bedtime and not necessarily just to go to sleep.

Reportedly, witnesses saw her acting woozey around 4PM. That's very late in the day almost into the evening.

Reportedly, GG said Robyn had taken sleeping pills, "earlier that day". Seems illogical that that late in the day he meant the previous night when saying 'earlier that day". he would have said she took them when she went to bed last night.

Sleeping pills, especially over the counter last maybe 6-8 hours, hard to fathom that she would be feeling that woozey some 14 hours later.

Sounds like he needed to come up with something fast to explain away her wooziness when police questioned him about it.

JMHO

There are many people who use sleeping pills for all kinds of reasons, not necessarily just at bedtime and not necessarily just to go to sleep.

would you like to enlighten me?

I agree with the notion their relationship was "on the rocks." I have heard the statement before that he returned her cats and clothes, but never saw the video where he said this. I don't expect you to know where you heard it, he has been interviewed many times. If you do, great.

If I come across it again, I'll post it ... but I couldn't find it just now. I think someone posted a link ... perhaps on the last thread.

Ok, I had never heard what the two were wearing at lunch
She would have had flipflops or something on her feet.
Have they been located?
No coverup on, hmmm

He is obviously in a swimsuit above
Wonder where and when he changed
Wonder if his clothing was inspected

I think he had changed when they reached the rocky point in their car at 4 p.m. They then laid down on the beach together, and he proceeded to have sex with her as it was secluded there. He accidentally killed her with his aggressive actions, then put his swimming trunks on and put her bikini back on. He then swam her out as far as he could, nearly drowning in the process. Then he got back to shore, drove back up to the restaurant, fumbled around up there on what to do for 20 minutes, then located someone in the back of the restaurant and told them to call the police. That's what I think may have happened.

One thing I would add is that if you saw Dr. Drew interview Christina J. a couple nights ago, he asked her if RG used drugs. She did not directly answer this question. It is possible she was smoking pot on Aruba and that GG said she had taken a sleeping pill instead.

It's unfortunate that things like pot smoking, drinking vodka early in the day, modeling shots that promote sexuality, being out of work and taking a free vacation with a guy all paint a picture of Robyn that isn't so nice. She's probably a great person, and it's quite possible that she was a little too tired from a late night, some light drinking, and perhaps some pot or pharmaceuticals for her to be in the rough waters off the southern tip of Aruba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd