Newbie Club Thread #3

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Final post from thread #2:

Hello fellow newbies....I have a quick question (that I don't dare ask anywhere else for fear of getting bombarded by others telling me to go back and read through 847 different threads and stop clogging up their current thread).

At one point Casey had a myspace entry that a portion of it read "everybody lies, everybody dies". can anyone elaborate on this if you remember? TIA, appreciate it....i'm at work.

July 7
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

July 7

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Thank you soooo much.:blowkiss: has this been discussed to death? it looks as if she hoped Cindy would read this, it would seem to be rubbing Cindy's nose in the fact that SHE was Caylee's mother.

I haven't seen any extentsive discussion of it, but it's certainly possible that I missed it.

It does look like it could be a response to Cindy's blog entry now that you mention it.

This whole case has me wondering how certain things I say/write could be taken later! :eek:

Hello fellow newbies....I have a quick question (that I don't dare ask anywhere else for fear of getting bombarded by others telling me to go back and read through 847 different threads and stop clogging up their current thread).

Lol. Well said! Doesn't that just drive you guys crazy? Then like 20 of them will all type out "go read the previous threads!" They clog their own thread up :crazy:

At one point Casey had a myspace entry that a portion of it read "everybody lies, everybody dies". can anyone elaborate on this if you remember? TIA, appreciate it....i'm at work.

OMG, quit clogging up these threads with repetitive questions - i'm sure you can find it somewhere in the first 100 threads.

Lol. Well said! Doesn't that just drive you guys crazy? Then like 20 of them will all type out "go read the previous threads!" They clog their own thread up :crazy:

That, my dear, is a riot!!! You are so right, bahahaha!!! If I have a question I will ask it or PM someone who I think will know. There is no way I have time to wade through 100+ thread trying to find the answer. That's one reason that I am having trouble keeping up with this case.........

Just ask away and hope someone answers you.......... However, it won't be me because I probably won't know the answer.

It's been said that Casey could be spiteful towards her mother, that's what got me thinking this train of thought.....Cindy writes that Casey needs to accept responsibility and be grateful for their love, caring and financial support, reminding her that she has no plans, future, financial secutrity of her own. And Casey retaliates by ikeeping Caylee from them. If she were younger, it would have seemed she ran away.

OMG, quit clogging up these threads with repetitive questions - i'm sure you can find it somewhere in the first 100 threads.

See, I told you someone would come out and smack me:eek: (just kidding poco) i just don't have the time to read 125 posts on whether Casey will try to off herself....when I check back there are 3 more threads with 500 posts to read! i have to work and take care of my non-cyber life, house,etc.

That, my dear, is a riot!!! You are so right, bahahaha!!! If I have a question I will ask it or PM someone who I think will know. There is no way I have time to wade through 100+ thread trying to find the answer. That's one reason that I am having trouble keeping up with this case.........

Just ask away and hope someone answers you.......... However, it won't be me because I probably won't know the answer.

Newbies - take a hint from POCO who has been here since 2003 with > 25K posts!!! It will totally be a blessing if NEWBIES (and I include myself as one) stop bogging down server speed, adding repetitive threads, and being RUDE! I LOVE WEBSLEUTHS and thank the MODS for all they do!

Peace out! Let's find Caylee!!!
:truce:

See, I told you someone would come out and smack me:eek: (just kidding poco) i just don't have the time to read 125 posts on whether Casey will try to off herself....when I check back there are 3 more threads with 500 posts to read! i have to work and take care of my non-cyber life, house,etc.

Lol, well you don't HAVE to do all that stuff. I mean my poor dogs are sticking to the kitchen floor like rats in glue traps...but even the nastiness hasn't dragged me away from the crazy Anthony case :crazy:

BTW, you can PM me if you have a question. I stay up all night and day reading most of the posts unless it is one that I just completely do not agree with (ex. Caylee has been kidnapped and is still alive!) but don't expect links, just take my word for it because I am not organized and I am too lazy to go back and find links!

July 7

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Hey french75: if you would have PMed me I would have told you that I read in one of the 100 threads that Casey's poem is actually a combination of something from Batman/Spiderman/some movie quote & lyrics from a Nine Inch Nails (or some rock band) song . . . but I cannot provide you the link b/c THEN I WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH 1000s OF POSTS IN ALL THE THREADs!!!

IMHO - we are all doing the work, aren't we?

BTW, you can PM me if you have a question. I stay up all night and day reading most of the posts unless it is one that I just completely do not agree with (ex. Caylee has been kidnapped and is still alive!) but don't expect links, just take my word for it because I am not organized and I am too lazy to go back and find links!

DITTO - sure I am a loser, but I am on this forum most hours of 24 - :loser:

Yahoo Cowboy Padilla on Fox now saying that there was a sighting last night...says there have been 4 sightings altogether.

Wow.. SO casey might be out soon? I am so confused. Wth is she going to do when she gets out. Drive around in circles pointing to where the nanny might have gone. I am very interested to see how she does react. Thats if she does get out. THis is going on far to long. Something needs to happen.

Wow.. SO casey might be out soon? I am so confused. Wth is she going to do when she gets out. Drive around in circles pointing to where the nanny might have gone. I am very interested to see how she does react. Thats if she does get out. THis is going on far to long. Something needs to happen.

They're still talking about it with the lawyer as of a few minutes ago. I doubt she will even agree to the conditions because that means her family is going to have wide open access to question her and she can't hide behind the "I don't want anyone to hear me and hurt Caylee" BS. JMO.

Yahoo Cowboy Padilla on Fox now saying that there was a sighting last night...says there have been 4 sightings altogether.

You ROCK!!! I was actually doing laundry & missed it. Had to rewind my TiVO . . .

snipped..

thanks very much, I don't expect links......I started following this case because of the first phone conversation I heard between Casey & Cindy...it made the back of my neckhair stand up, because she sounded exactly like my daughter almost verbatim, with the swearing and the term "huge waste". Cindy sounded as weary as I must have after a conversation....(even though the circumstances differed)

did he detail anything about the sighting?

did he detail anything about the sighting?

No, he just blurted it out right there at the end. You know, it was probably one of Cindy's insider tipline sightings that occur miraculously when people bring up the fact that her monster daughter may have killed her child.

These people all make me want to :puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back