GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

Rumour - it was a tweet couple of hours ago.

the police had found remains awhile ago, but were waiting for them to visit grave.

I know this is rumour/theory, but I actually thought this too.

I know we all would be horrified at the thought they knowingly left Kiesha out there alone, but if the police did (and this is only an if), what strong evidence to catch the Mum/Step-Dad at the burial site! This far along, the chances of finding evidence on Kiesha's body were pretty slim, so it is almost a case of getting stronger evidence from catching the perp at the scene vs from the body itself.

RIP Keisha.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Rest in peace beautiful Kiesha. May justice be your next birthday present. :rose:

art_kiesha-420x0.jpg

http://images.smh.com.au/2011/04/22/2321000/art_kiesha-420x0.jpg

On her birthday all hope is lost
IN THE cool, pre-dawn haze, only the sound of dogs barking and a flickering police torch light through the trees hinted at the chaos that was to descend on Sydney's west.

After more than eight months of investigation, public speculation and heart-rending hope, the couple allegedly responsible for killing little Kiesha Abrahams were laid bare.

In a short, dark laneway behind a quiet suburban street in Shalvey, near Mount Druitt, her parents were arrested about 1am yesterday. The clock had just ticked over into what would have been Kiesha's seventh birthday.
More...

wow, I wonder what happened. Jesus, I suspected the parents, but thought maybe they were innocent. why murder your kid and then go to the grave? how sick can u be!

Just reported on the weekend today show that Kieshas mother and stepfather were arrested after visiting Kieshas grave. They caught a train to Shalvey then bought flowers at a florist and they spent several hours at the grave. Police have been watching them since Kiesha went missing.

Wow, I just love how they solved this one....some people are just too stupid to live aren't they? Well I am very glad this one has been solved. Especially for the other children in the family, perhaps they will have a chance of a better life themselves now that these two have been removed from their company. So very sad for Kiesha, and can't help thinking that she fell through the cracks at DoCS and could have / should have been saved from this tragedy.

RIP little one.

Kiesha's suspected remains found
Video...

Mother, stepfather refused bail over murder
The mother and stepfather of Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams have been refused bail after being charged over her murder.
More... Video included...

Sydney police find remains in search for missing girl
POLICE have found skeletal remains in bushland in western Sydney, believed to be those of missing girl Kiesha Abrahams, whose mother and stepfather have been charged over her murder.
The unidentified remains were found at about 8am (AEST) today "at a number of locations" on land off Stoney Creek Road, at Shalvey, police said.
More...

Police demanded I tell them where Kiesha's boday was says stepdad
THE stepfather of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams yesterday revealed police had asked him to take them to the little girl's body.
In an exclusive interview with The Daily Telegraph, Robert Smith said that homicide detectives had identified him as the key suspect in the little girl's disappearance - and likely murder.
"Absolutely, they think I did it," he said.
Mr Smith denied killing Kiesha, saying he loved her as if she was his own daughter.
More...

Lets not forget the other child they had who may have died at the hands of these monsters as well. :(

Rest peacefully little one Kiesha and soar on the wings of the angels.

Just reported on the weekend today show that Kieshas mother and stepfather were arrested after visiting Kieshas grave. They caught a train to Shalvey then bought flowers at a florist and they spent several hours at the grave. Police have been watching them since Kiesha went missing.

Theres no train to Shalvey, the closest train would be Mt Druitt then St Marys, there is buses that run from those stations thou.

I live in Hassall Grove, the track out the back of our house runs right down to Peter Van Hasselt Park.

Rip little Angel

it has come out that yes they did visit her grave and THEN were arrested and then the area searched and remains found.

She also died after being assaulted and left for 3 days and then stuffed into a suitcase...

all listed here.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8240490/accused-killers-visited-bush-grave

wow she certainly had some guilt to go back to the grave........that was stupid to think that the police werent watching them......good one police...good job!

it has come out that yes they did visit her grave and THEN were arrested and then the area searched and remains found.

She also died after being assaulted and left for 3 days and then stuffed into a suitcase...

all listed here.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8240490/accused-killers-visited-bush-grave

wow she certainly had some guilt to go back to the grave........that was stupid to think that the police werent watching them......good one police...good job!

3 days!!!!! 3 days!!! With two other 'lil ones in the home. Can you imagine? :sick: No wonder 'lil B was non-verbal.
Will be interesting to see if they have an informant or the time-frame was established by receipts etc.

Some extra details from today's 'Daily Telegraph' ...
~snip~
.....Kiesha's body was carried from the Hebersham home in a suitcase. Abrahams and Smith allegedly caught a taxi to a bush reserve in Shalvey where the body was buried near the Air Services Australian land site.
Police will allege that Smith later burned the suitcase.

(Paraphrasing everything now)
- The pair were being followed by a carload of homicide detectives when they arrived with a small bunch of flowers
-K&R were there for hours before attempting to leave at 1am when police handcuffed them.
- By 8am CSI had discovered enough 'small sized bones' to suggest they had found Kieshas remains.
-The shallow grave had been disturbed over the last 9 months.
- Police were ready to make an arrest before Thursdays night's graveside visit.
- K&R booked themselves into a CITY motel Thurs night. Robs mum had driven them to Parramatta train station where they were supposedly going to get the train to Central st, but instead went to mt Druitt station, each carrying an overnight bag.
-They bought flowers at a kiosk, then got a cab from Mt Druitt St to Shalvey then walked into bushland.

Continuation of paraphrasing from today's Telegraph:

-Police allege both stories given by Kristi are 'impossible' due to how heavy and hard to open the front unit door was. Deadlock on unit door broken, so was only able to be unlocked from INSIDE unit.

-Blood found in Kiesha's bedroom and other areas (floor,doors, lounge, bedsheets) when searched forensically.
- Friends and family have made statements to police about the way Kiesha was treated and statement made by upstairs neighbour regarding screams at 6am the morning Kiesha was reported missing.

Inspector Oxford

-States that this case is 'one of the most horrific murders we've ever dealt with".
Did not take questions after statement- was on the verge of tears throughout.
Will not comment on on any details of case saying "all the police can do now is to present their case to a court".

Chris Weippeart
Was awakened by homicide detectives knocking at his door at 2:30am yest. says he knew the news wasn't going to be good, but is relieved by the breakthrough.
"All those people who thought I had done something- I would never hurt my baby girl".

AA-
Alison- one time friend and supporter of K&R chases paddy wagon which hold K&R, yelling abuse said to be 'leading vigilante group'.

BTW- for anybody following this case on FB- be aware that the police have asked that people stop discussing/abusing/attacking K&R and to focus only on farewells for Kiesha. They are becoming increasingly concerned that K&R will claim they cannot get a fair trial anywhere.

I'd like to at least pretend to be surprised...but I figured this to be the case from the first day the story was posted.

Poor little Kiesha.

I'd like to at least pretend to be surprised...but I figured this to be the case from the first day the story was posted.

Poor little Kiesha.

But the audacity!!!!! I'm still in shock at K&R allegedly using a taxi to transport Kiesha's decomposing body to the dump-site.

Since the detectives have had to lie in order to lull K&R into believing they were not suspects, I wonder how true this statement from early this year was?

The head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Russell Oxford, has told the ABC that blood matching Kiesha Abrahams' DNA has been found in the home, but the samples are too small to prove she fell victim to violence.

wow, I wonder what happened. Jesus, I suspected the parents, but thought maybe they were innocent. why murder your kid and then go to the grave? how sick can u be!

When Kiesha went missing my first thought was Ethan Stacy... please, not another Ethan Stacy. I knew it was another Ethan Stacy.

After allowing Ethan to suffer constant abuse for several days... leaving him home alone to get married... allowing him to slowly die... then trying to make him unidentifiable after his death... Nathan Sloop buried him on Powder Mountain.... then, called Stephanie over to the grave to say her goodbyes. :sick:

I'm not sure if the dog food was put on top of him before or after she said her goodbyes. You know, so that the animals would handle the situation... make him even less identifiable. :banghead:

People do sick and twisted things. I am actually a bit surprised that they visited Kiesha's grave. Even more surprised that they stayed there so long.

I always thought that this was an impulsive "lost control" situation like when Kristi bit Kiesha. But I didn't think that translated to any type of remorse... I figured if it did, she would have cracked on her own.

So why go to the grave on her birthday? I don't understand...

When Kiesha went missing my first thought was Ethan Stacy... please, not another Ethan Stacy. I knew it was another Ethan Stacy.

After allowing Ethan to suffer constant abuse for several days... leaving him home alone to get married... allowing him to slowly die... then trying to make him unidentifiable after his death... Nathan Sloop buried him on Powder Mountain.... then, called Stephanie over to the grave to say her goodbyes. :sick:

I'm not sure if the dog food was put on top of him before or after she said her goodbyes. You know, so that the animals would handle the situation... make him even less identifiable. :banghead:

People do sick and twisted things. I am actually a bit surprised that they visited Kiesha's grave. Even more surprised that they stayed there so long.

I always thought that this was an impulsive "lost control" situation like when Kristi bit Kiesha. But I didn't think that translated to any type of remorse... I figured if it did, she would have cracked on her own.

So why go to the grave on her birthday? I don't understand...

A bite/kill now - feel guilty later kinda mentality?
Or they knew the arrest was coming and wanted to make it look like they felt bad about what they did?
I dunno. I don't understand them and am so glad I don't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back