Just for Haleigh February 9, 2009 Still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing February 9 here as HaLeigh's abduction date.
All the news articles report the early morning hours of the 10th (3AM)
Just sayin' :)

Last time anyone outside of family or the Croslins that saw HaLeigh, has reported that it was on the 9th. Therefore I find it very appropriate to consider that as the date of her disappearance. Just because it was not reported until the 10th to authorities... *I give as an example; Caylee Anthony*

But it's alright with me, mkay if you choose any ole date that suits you.... *smile*

I check in here periodically to see if something has happened. One can never give up hope. Someone knows where she is. That someone may talk someday. Some of the Manson Family got saved in prison and gave information about where bodies were buried and cases were finally solved. Some day we will know what happened to Haleigh.

"Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.". I can't even speak to that lyric.

I'll be here tomorrow at 8 pm Eastern to pray for Haleigh and the resolution of this case. Everyone that can please join me.

Like so many of you, not a day goes by that I don't think of HaLeigh. Every passing day that goes by without her being recovered feels as though her/her life continues to be dishonored and disrespected. She deserved so much more~

Thinking of sweet little Haleigh today, and I'll be with you all tomorrow to mark this sad anniversary. :sigh:

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -

Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings went to bed Feb. 9, 2009, in her dad's mobile home in Satsuma. Her dad, Ronald, was working the night shift, so the last person to see Haliegh that night was his 16-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

The next morning, Croslin told Putnam County investigators she woke up to find the back door propped open and Haleigh gone.

An Amber Alert was issued and a massive search began. On the ground, from the air, with dogs, by horseback and in the water, the entire community came together together to help. Ponds were searched and one was even drained.

MORE: http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-year...ppears/-/475880/8617500/-/fg67kd/-/index.html

Aww, I'll be here for Haleigh. Too hard to wait this long for answers. She didn't deserve what she got. She will be remembered always by many. I won't quit trying to find you if there's info to follow. Haleigh, you are remembered in our family. Bless your heart and prayers for JR & the families. May you be brought home & all truth be told. Haleigh needs to come home.

Last time anyone outside of family or the Croslins that saw HaLeigh, has reported that it was on the 9th. Therefore I find it very appropriate to consider that as the date of her disappearance. Just because it was not reported until the 10th to authorities... *I give as an example; Caylee Anthony*

But it's alright with me, mkay if you choose any ole date that suits you.... *smile*

Ah, got it! Thanks for the reply.
I was just asking since I read the 10th in reports and the 9th pretty much everywhere else. *smile*

http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw

Just a good blues song. I think it might help those who have been following Haleigh's case to mend a bit. It's for all of the wonderful posters who follow Haleigh being missing. Hearts out to Jr. family & friends. Play Misty for me...

Ah, got it! Thanks for the reply.
I was just asking since I read the 10th in reports and the 9th pretty much everywhere else. *smile*

**big smile** anytime, dear...

But this is Haleigh's time now. Remembering her last hours on earth, and I will try to spend them with respect and prayer for her and all the missing children.

edit: I removed some things that were not about Haleigh because I remembered that this is her time. Time enough to talk about other things later.

No farewell words were spoken,
No time to say goodbye,
You were gone before we knew it,
And only God can tell us why.

"Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in Heaven"

Rest In Peace Haleigh

Capture-7-1-1.jpg

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member