VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm sorry I can't find that cache,blou angel.....but this one is pretty interesting....

Thursday, June 25, 2009
I AM Blacklisted!?!? Yea please... Thats funny...
Current mood: amused
Category: Music
I was trying to avoid bringing any of this up to the public eye, but due to some major immaturity issues from the other side I am left with very little else do to. As many know, SickTanicK has produced many of my beats and produced a large selection of my songs. We never have always seen eye to eye, and have had some conflicts along the way, Some dealing with not himself directly but with his questionable business ethic and in some cases his label mates Razakel and her "brother" or whatever, Mikey who goes by "Charlie Brudos". I always conducted business properly and even at my disadvantage majority of the time to try to show I was not the person they made me out to be, but that was much in vain.

Now with the recent chain of events and Sicktanick attempting to "Blacklist" me from a genre of music He doesnt control and will never control, i'm left to say my end of the story and hopefully shed some light onto people who are so blind by doing business with him. Ive invested solidly over $ 7,000 ++++ in production since early 2006 have all the paypal receipts, bank transfers, money gram receipts for those who wish to dispute this... and was a solid skr supporter since 2004 when i was 14 and not even doing music in this genre. That doesn't matter. The recent events from Sick, have pushed me over the edge and as of the last 2 weeks I have been filing and initiating a legal proceeding so I can sue for what has been done.

Sick and I worked a VERBAL agreement i would pay 10,000$ by a period of time, and that was never 100% set in stone i felt on my end as the economy after we made the VERBAL agreement went to complete ****, i explained this to him. He understood. We then reached as if i could i would pay the 10,000 over a short amount of time, and then roughly 2 months before payment was starting to be due, i had overwhelming amounts of proof, and evidence that Mikey, Raz, and a few others who i have to few to little respect for to be named were going out of there way to **** talk, slander, and put down my name. I didnt care at first but profuse **** talking gets a bit ridicules. Of course i talked **** back, its only human nature. and goes with treat others how you want to be treated. So if you **** on me, ill **** on you right back.

Sick told me dont worry about them, business was between me and him. At first sure, i could deal with that. But understand, if i pay sick, i only feed the bull**** **** talking coming from that end from Raz, Mikey and others. Why bother support a movement of idiocy and backstabbing and **** talking, and pay to be put in a disadvantage. I felt why pay for production that is good, but not timely always, and why pay to support a "CEO" who cant control his own camp. I dont care if your the CEO or a artist or a promoter of a label, if you **** talk a person thats a reflective of the whole camp. I didnt pay sick due to that note, he blasted my phone up, and was calling 4 - 7 times in a 3 day span, i didnt pick up cause if someone calls to talk business but cant handle their **** correctly i have nothing to say to them. so He sold my beats off against the agreement that i own the custom production, and despite i copyrighted everything from beats to vocals to done tracks and unfinished tracks. And if that was not enough he sold my SFTW slot. Personally i dont care i expected this, and it just further proved my thoughts that people that are blacklisted by sick are really just good people, great people, just caught with the wrong crowd and given the wrong situation and then ****ed by all means necessary. ill say it straight out simple like this... Sick is the horrorcore equivalent of Suge Knight, just with not as much skill and not as many connections. To hell ill let someone **** me over like this.

As of now im figuring what im suing for, and talking to my legal team on a day to day basis as we review all the screenshots, receipts, conversations saved,.voicemails, texts, emails, etc.. For those who know the situation better, this stems back to black christmas 2007 in Albuquerque, when sick said i attempted to steal his charm.
i never have spoke to much on that day, but i have always remained to keep my innocence. and i still do.

ill lay it simple like this. for the damn record since i know someone from his camp will read this and pass it on or he himself will read this. either ****ing way... I never took your damn charm, nor would i want your charm, try to think logicaly. your charm at max is worth 500$. I have shoes that cost more then that. my sunglasses cost more then that. my CD sales from desolation can cover that over and over and over again, with that amount covered over again. **** if i care about 500$ you have said it yourself sick 500 is pocket change for me. only reason i bothered trying to salvage the situation was i had respect for what SKR was. which it isnt anymore. you can keep your egos, beats, your "EPIC sales", KM, and all that **** when reality is not so epic for you and your living paycheck to paycheck. i want zero part of it. I just want justice for the damn bull**** you insisted to bring to my front door, and i want the damn compensation for my last 5 years wasted on a cause so pathetic. as well as failure to do any correct business since dec 2007. Thats the only reason im suing. to put jerk offs like yourself in their place finally. Enjoy your moments now thinking your ahead. when that paperwork comes we will see who is really business correctly. and who is on top.

and for the skeptics. no i wont diss or even let alone acknowledge... skr, raz, sick, whoever. right now this scene is dead to me as people so easily forget their purpose and let bull**** effect their business and they forget who they can actually do business with.

so simply. this is my middle finger back. you cant blacklist and **** over people you dont have control over. and i got all the control in this situation this time.

if you want to send me hate mail at least do me the favor of sending it to mindrapemusick@Gmail.com with the message title "hate mail" so i can file it appropriately and read it to my enjoyment.

new CD in the works also. Due first quarter 2010. and for the record some Desolation orders are still being reshipped so have patience if you still have not recieved it. if you want to contact me about that; mindrapemusick@Gmail.com or myspace me here.

im out i got a flight @ 4pm and im heading to Portland for a bit. then to miami. if you need to contact me do so through here, or email.

-Bagz CEO of Mind Rape Musick.

Fascinating and not at all surprising that he is a shady businessman.

One thing to further research CHARLIE BRUDOS, thats Mikey, Raz's brother, sounds like he may be the SKR henchman or something.

A google search brings up a lot.

charlie brudos - Google Search

Fascinating and not at all surprising that he is a shady businessman.

One thing to further research CHARLIE BRUDOS, thats Mikey, Raz's brother, sounds like he may be the SKR henchman or something.

A google search brings up a lot.

charlie brudos - Google Search

Lots of "hidden asides" in there: "Garbage People" was a sort of underground book about the Manson Family; Brudos is the name of a famous serial killer in history.

Here's another interpretation of the Deciples' Code: they are instructions for sex.

It is common to hide esoteric instructions in apparently horrifying occult teachings. Often these are instructions for sexual yoga or sexual practices used in occult teachings. Crowley did this extensively for example and it it originates in the hidden teachings of the Eastern traditions such as Shaivism as well as Buddhist and Hindu tantra. The guru that brought Buddhism to Tibet is known as "the lotus born". Next time you hear a Buddhist talking about the "lotus position" think about this posting.

I won't translate the deciples' code for you from this perspective here, but if you can't figure it out yourself and you really really need to know PM me.

You mean Yab-Yum? Ever try it. Great stuff...:dance:

yabyum-black.jpg

Male=compassion, Female=insight, Union of the two=Nibbana (Nirvana)

To the exoteric eye it is about sex but the esoteric meaning is the union of compassion and insight.

ETA: we need to talk some Buddhism sometime DM, I am more of the Theravadian tradition, not really by choice but those are the monks that were available for me to study with and I continue to spend my free with them. The other tradition, Mahayana, as you know, has some very subtle differences but the end game is all the same. The difference that I see in the two traditions, in the most simple terms I can possibly state is, Theravada (teachings of the elders or "lesser vehicle") basically teaches that you cannot walk around on this earth alive and be in a state of enlightment, when you achieve it it is much like blowing a candle out, poof. Mahayana or the greater vehicle which includes Tibetian Buddhism and Tantra (depicted in picture above) basically teaches that you can achieve enlightenment and still be walking around like a normal person, have a family even and hold a job. I dont see that as possible but that is the main differences in the teachings as I have come to understand it. Of course there are other differences but this seems to be the main point of contention, hence lesser vehicle (less people able to reach enlightment only for a select few) and greater vehicle, many can reach it. Basically in Theravadian teachings you pretty much HAVE to become a MONK and live the precepts of the monks life to have any chance at enlightenment, this is not so with Mahayana, they believe anyone can achieve it.

But we digress...

You mean Yab-Yum? Ever try it. Great stuff...:dance:

yabyum-black.jpg

Male=compassion, Female=insight, Union of the two=Nibbana (Nirvana)

To the exoteric eye it is about sex but the esoteric meaning is the union of compassion and insight.

Pax, I mentioned the lineage I am trained in.

With "The Code" the instructions appear to be about S&M not Yab Yum.

There are a number of religious traditions that use pain to reach elevated mental states. SickTanick talks about this in some of his songs and it is one of the hidden esoteric messages that some of the kids analyzing his stuff have already uncovered.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellation

Also worth noting that our friend BIG RELA here on the forum has suggested that Shrim has threatened to have him BLACKLISTED from horrorcore. I think Shrim thinks very highly of himself.:sick:

13. Garbage People (Feat. Charlie Brudos, Lyssa-Cer & Stitch Mouth) - Acid! This song is awesome, about the darkness inside, Manson Family style. Charlie Brudos, Razakel's brother makes an appearence, which is actually pretty sick, with a little work he could be a good addition to the label. I havent really heard much from Lyssa-Cer before but shes got talent. KYP is good ****. Psychedelic psychotic madness. Stitch Rips this one as always, never dissapointing with his evil crazy hillbilly southern devil style.

http://forums.horrorcore.com/showthread.php?threadid=139403&pagenumber=1

Pax, I mentioned the lineage I am trained in.

With "The Code" the instructions appear to be about S&M not Yab Yum.

There are a number of religious traditions that use pain to reach elevated mental states. SickTanick talks about this in some of his songs and it is one of the hidden esoteric messages that some of the kids analyzing his stuff have already uncovered.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellation

Absolutely, I dont doubt that elevated mental states can be achieved by such, I think Opus Dei is a good example of such also, that is a Catholic secret society, their members were a cilice around their waist which is a belt with spikes that causes extreme pain.

I admittedly do not know a lot about your particular tradition but I am reading about it now and it is very interesting. I wish I had access to teachers of other schools of Buddhism just out of curioisty but it just so happened that a group of monks from Thailand moved in 2 houses down from me many years ago and turned their house in to a temple, so that is where I learn and study, its very nice and the differences between schools are very subtle as you are aware.

Tantric Buddhism is also very interesting, a lot of people do msitaken it as a sexual practice but it really does boil down to symbolism, male is compassion, female is insight, the union of the two (the moment of sexual orgasm) is enlightenment.

Also worth noting that our friend BIG RELA here on the forum has suggested that Shrim has threatened to have him BLACKLISTED from horrorcore. I think Shrim thinks very highly of himself.:sick:

I think this also comes from the CoS stuff. They have a lot of emphasis on vengeance and elimination of "psychic vampires" from one's life. Of course there are such people, people that really you have to eliminate from your life, but in most cases I find that compassion solves the problem equally well and with a lot less collateral damage.

SickTanicK To Appear In "Doomsayers Digest" Magazine

As of the last couple of months as some may know i have become a associate member of the O.T.O (Ordo Templis Orienti) A fraternal order, or if you wanna be a theorist about it a "Secret Society" who's founder Theodore Reuss was the first to adopt Aleister Crowleys "The Book Of The Law" and the Law Of Thelema as the main law of the Society.

They put out a magazine called "Doomsayers Digest" Internationally to the "Occult Intellectual". This magazine is officially sanctioned by the O.T.O, and i a interview about my stance on the law of thelema, how it, and the teachings of crowley have a influence on my musick, the occult in general, and more! This isnt your typical interview!

I know some of ya'll simply just like my musick which is fine by me and i appreciate it :) but for the more "loyal" deciple of the watch, that understands or attempts to understand the esoteric meanings of some of my musick, this will be a must read!
i kinda "let the cat out of the bag"
about a couple things....

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...kr&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

A fetishistic serial killer, to be more descriptive. Shoes/feet, I seem to recall.

Brudos was a classic case of escalation. His evolution was basically as follows:

shoe fetishist--> pantie snatcher--> peeping tom--> stalking--> assaulting-->serial killer (the serial killing was the final culmination of all of the above, leading up to his first kill.)

He was hit in the head one too many times by his overbearing mother, especially when her little boy took to wearing her high heels when she wasn't around. Word has it that one time she came home, caught him, and beat him unconscious with her shoe. She also liked to use a frying pan on him.

Classic marriage of head trauma and severe mental/physical abuse, as well as a genetic predisposition to mental illness (he spent time institutionalized and was diagnosed with schizophrenia) ... the serial killer "perfect storm."

He was even married at one point and his wife catered to his quirks... At some point though, he began having severe headaches and blackouts (from his egg being cracked one too many times) and once the frontal lobe damage was complete, his life as a serial killer began.

BTW: Someone needs to tell the SKR gang that the whole taking on a serial killers name for shock value is a ship that sailed a long time ago. Marilyn Manson anyone?

Charming. :innocent:

So, Mel's heart belongs to a Marine ... hummm, wonder what's happened to him in this story? But she believes in Nazism?! And I noted that she lives in "The Grotto, WVA"

I see a lot of this nazism and white supremacist crap on the horrocore gangs myspace pages, I seriously doubt most of them even know WTF nazism/fascism is. I guess its cool in some circles to say you like it.

I think this also comes from the CoS stuff. They have a lot of emphasis on vengeance and elimination of "psychic vampires" from one's life. Of course there are such people, people that really you have to eliminate from your life, but in most cases I find that compassion solves the problem equally well and with a lot less collateral damage.

CoS?! Did I miss something, is Shrim involved in Scientology? One of my favorite topics of discussion.

BTW: Someone needs to tell the SKR gang that the whole taking on a serial killers name for shock value is a ship that sailed a long time ago. Marilyn Manson anyone?

Gah, really. These guys are pathetically derivative.

Brudos was a classic case of escalation. His evolution was basically as follows:

shoe fetishist--> pantie snatcher--> peeping tom--> stalking--> assaulting-->serial killer (the serial killing was the final culmination of all of the above, leading up to his first kill.)

He was hit in the head one too many times by his overbearing mother, especially when her little boy took to wearing her high heels when she wasn't around. Word has it that one time she came home, caught him, and beat him unconscious with her shoe. She also liked to use a frying pan on him.

Classic marriage of head trauma and severe mental/physical abuse, as well as a genetic predisposition to mental illness (he spent time institutionalized and was diagnosed with schizophrenia) ... the serial killer "perfect storm."

He was even married at one point and his wife catered to his quirks... At some point though, he began having severe headaches and blackouts (from his egg being cracked one too many times) and once the frontal lobe damage was complete, his life as a serial killer began.

There is a very good Law and Order episode about him, exact same story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22