Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is scrunching her face, I will say that some women part their hair to cover a bad hairline with alot of little baby hairs like that.

Do Garrido and Nancy have any children in common?

I will never understand women like this. Women who will do anything for a man, even if it means harming a child.

although someone stated he was in prison at the time Tara went missing. I must say requarding the part, I have very thick hair and I have to part my hair how I want it to go, if not it's in a zigzag mess or it will be even then turn. Now when I comb it when wet I have to put it where I want it as well.

Do Garrido and Nancy have any children in common?

I will never understand women like this. Women who will do anything for a man, even if it means harming a child.

Mr. E, it doesn't appear that they do. I'd have to have her maiden name to more conclusive search, but they've mostly lived in the East Bay, CA and there weren't any children with his last name born in that county during the years she would have had children. At least that couldn't be attributed to other people with that last name.

So I'm thinking that she didn't.

I got this message when I tired to retrieve her myspace:

The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section so please bear with us until we can get it back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. Aug 28, 2009 -Tom

Mr. E, it doesn't appear that they do. I'd have to have her maiden name to more conclusive search, but they've mostly lived in the East Bay, CA and there weren't any children with his last name born in that county during the years she would have had children. At least that couldn't be attributed to other people with that last name.

So I'm thinking that she didn't.
At this point I have to agree. I've come up with nothing yet too.

Maz

I got this message when I tired to retrieve her myspace:

The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section so please bear with us until we can get it back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. Aug 28, 2009 -Tom
What is the url?

Maz

although someone stated he was in prison at the time Tara went missing. I must say requarding the part, I have very thick hair and I have to part my hair how I want it to go, if not it's in a zigzag mess or it will be even then turn. Now when I comb it when wet I have to put it where I want it as well.

Yeah actually, and now that you mention it it is parted in the middle on the composite and that is pretty clearly her. My hair moves back to the same side no matter how I part it though!

If Nancy met him through her uncle and married him while he was in prison - was she specifically interested in being with a kidnapping rapist? It sounds like from the charges that she was a full participant. I wish we had her maiden name.

I thought maybe someone did post her name? Zuniga? Or was that the first wife's name?

Someone on the live chat at newsnet10 said her full name is
Nancy Zuniga Garrido and that she is on myspace.

I haven't been able to find the myspace page.

There are so many Nancy Garridos - I would be hesitant to believe somebody in live chat at newsnet10 would know for sure - unless it was a reporter or some official? I've seen her listed mostly as "Nancy D. Garrido".

If anybody finds the myspace or a copy of it, I'm looking for her birthdate.

I haven't been able to find the myspace page.

There are so many Nancy Garridos - I would be hesitant to believe somebody in live chat at newsnet10 would know for sure - unless it was a reporter or some official? I've seen her listed mostly as "Nancy D. Garrido".

If anybody finds the myspace or a copy of it, I'm looking for her birthdate.
She's 54. You may not find her birthdate because she was born in the Philippines.

She's 54. You may not find her birthdate because she was born in the Philippines.

I hadn't found the tidbit about the Philippines. Was that in one of the articles? I've read she was a jehovah's witness and that she met him while visiting an uncle in Leavenworth prison.

I hadn't found the tidbit about the Philippines. Was that in one of the articles? I've read she was a jehovah's witness and that she met him while visiting an uncle in Leavenworth prison.

She can call herself whatever she wants, but there is no way she was/is a Jehovah Witness they marry within the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth