Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child**REVISIT FOR READING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sight claims that Baquacil leaves a sticky, slimy residue in your pool and plumbing. Of course, they are trying to sell an alternative product, so...

http://www.claritywaterproducts.com/health.html
Snip:
Baquacil is a totally engineered chemical, poly-hexa-methylene-biguanide. It is more expensive than chlorine, and much more difficult to use. It does not create noticeable irritating byproducts like chlorine, but there are reports of invisible vapors arising from spas treated with Biguanide that cause an unpleasant tickling in the throat, or more severe coughing, or may even build up to the degree that a person in the spa is unable to breathe.

There are other negatives to consider. It seems that after what could be a very short time, the water quality starts to decline. In addition, there have been reports of strange infestations occurring in pools on the Baquacil program. If this happens, you will probably have to drain the pool and start over again.

Unfortunately, the Biguanide leaves behind a slimy, sticky residue that covers the entire surface of your pool or spa and permeates all your plumbing, so simply draining the water does not eliminate this problem. It takes an acid based cleaner to dissolve this slime, and may necessitate lots of scrubbing and/or multiple cleanings and drainings. Fun!

Rotten food. Its a simple as that. Rotten food is a decomposing body. I need a link to a report that says the smell comes from a decomposing human body.

I hear consistent with.
I hear decomposing body, but not decomposing human body.
I need to hear something official that says the smell came from a decomposing human body.

We have George (former LE) saying that the smell of human decomp is distinctive and was the smell coming from the car. We have Cindy (nurse) saying the smell was that of a dead body--until she backtracked. We have LE officers saying that the smell was human decomp. We have cadaver dogs alerting to the trunk. We have air composition tests that contain the chemical signatures you would expect for human decomp. We have paper towels in the trunk that contain the combination of fats you would expect for a human being who had decomposed in the trunk for a time period consistent with the air composition test results. We have a hair from a dead Caylee in the trunk. The forensics results from the trunk are consistent with those from another trunk that contained a dead baby, and inconsistent with tests run on rotting pizza and dead squirrels.

And rotting food and most decomposing animals are chemically VERY different from a decomposing human body. There would not be any reason they would smell remotely similar, and indeed they don't, according to everyone who has ever had the opportunity to compare the smells.

This is the same fbi lab tech that imagined an image on the duct tape.

This is the same fbi lab tech that is imagining an image of a child in a stain.

This is the same fbi lab tech that got her dna on the duct tape and contaminating the evidence.

Is she just out of school or what?

If I am wrong please correct me.

If guess the entire FBI are incompetent. We shall see soon enough.
Either that or they have some VERY convincing evidence in order to get the Death Penalty back on the table.

This is the same fbi lab tech that got her dna on the duct tape and contaminating the evidence.

Yes, you are wrong. First, the person who talked about the impression in the trunk liner in her email is not the same one who noticed the heart shape on the duct tape. Second, there is no reason to believe either of these things was "imagined."

We have George (former LE) saying that the smell of human decomp is distinctive and was the smell coming from the car. We have Cindy (nurse) saying the smell was that of a dead body--until she backtracked. We have LE officers saying that the smell was human decomp. We have cadaver dogs alerting to the trunk. We have air composition tests that contain the chemical signatures you would expect for human decomp. We have paper towels in the trunk that contain the combination of fats you would expect for a human being who had decomposed in the trunk for a time period consistent with the air composition test results. We have a hair from a dead Caylee in the trunk. The forensics results from the trunk are consistent with those from another trunk that contained a dead baby, and inconsistent with tests run on rotting pizza and dead squirrels.

And rotting food and most decomposing animals are chemically VERY different from a decomposing human body. There would not be any reason they would smell remotely similar, and indeed they don't, according to everyone who has ever had the opportunity to compare the smells.

George and Cindys statements are not official lab reports.
LE Officers said it was human decomp? How do they know?
Paper towels? When you say expect. You are not stating it as fact.
Hair from a dead Caylee? I thought the fbi agent said she couldnt confirm it came from a dead human body.
Forensic results . You mean air sample? isnt that junk science?
Again you say consistent with. State it as fact if you know.
Who are these everyone people that have compared? Give me names.
I need to hear an expert say they can tell the difference. Can you send me a link to an expert report? perhaps fbi or someone reliable?

Rotten food. Its a simple as that. Rotten food is a decomposing body. I need a link to a report that says the smell comes from a decomposing human body.

I hear consistent with.
I need to hear something official that says the smell came from a decomposing human body.

What you need is a report showing it's rotten food.

George and Cindys statements are not official lab reports.
LE Officers said it was human decomp? How do they know?
Paper towels? When you say expect. You are not stating it as fact.
Hair from a dead Caylee? I thought the fbi agent said she couldnt confirm it came from a dead human body.
Forensic results . You mean air sample? isnt that junk science?
Again you say consistent with. State it as fact if you know.
Who are these everyone people that have compared? Give me names.
I need to hear an expert say they can tell the difference. Can you send me a link to an expert report? perhaps fbi or someone reliable?

The LE officers know the smell because they have smelled it. Same as George.

Yes, it is a fact that the paper towels contain the same fats as a decomposing human body.

It is also a fact that an official FBI or expert report will NEVER NEVER say "this is definitely human decomp" or anything similar. They will ALWAYS say that, of course, if something completely crazy happened (like...um...a couple of pigs playing with nail polish remover and bleach in the trunk and then dying in there) it might cause a similar chemical signature. That pig scenario wouldn't explain Caylee's hair, though. And of course the fact that Caylee was found dead also bolsters the conclusion that her dead body was in her mom's trunk. At least we've eliminated the possibility that these lab results are incorrect because Caylee is alive.

The FBI agent was saying that she was told she couldn't say the hair was definitely from a dead body. Exactly what I said in the previous paragraph. They won't say 100%, not ever.

The air samples are not junk science. They are fairly new science, so they will certainly be challenged by the defense, but they aren't junk science.

You really just need to read the threads and do your own research. Or call a homicide cop. Yes, experts (which would include homicide cops and cadaver dogs) can tell the difference between these smells. Yes, their testimony regarding these things is permitted in court.

I hear consistent with.

Let me ask you a question....seriously.

Have you ever had any cooked food in your garbage that smelled like a dead body? It stinks maybe but not like a decomposing body.

The decomposition of a pig and a human are very similar. Decomposition of other animals differ from human. So it was a pig or human. That is why they use pig cadavers to simulate human body events. (I know, I know.....I saw it on CSI) Also science is never going to give you a 100% answer. You are going to get a consist with.

I researched all of this by doing a google search. I am sure that if you do so you will find a lot of information about decomposition of the human body and the air test used. We have all done our research and you will have to do yours.

I can't decide if you are serious or if you just like to try to get everyone riled up but.....

These were different techs.

If someone thinks that they can see the outline then I am not going to say that they did or did not until I can see the same image for myself but I am not going to run them over either.

As far as I know the image on the duct tape was not imagined. I am pretty sure that it was noted by Dr. G as well but I am sure someone else will correct me if I am wrong.

When you have humans working rather than machines, you run the risk of a human making a mistake. It happens since they are after all humans and not perfect. That is why they have tech DNA on hand. Just because the tech's DNA was found on the tape does not mean that it is ruined. If there was other DNA they would have been able to separate it if needed.

:banghead::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead::trout::ban me:

Mantra: The ignore button is my friend, the ignore button is my friend, the ignore button is my friend, the ignore button...........

Yes, you are wrong. First, the person who talked about the impression in the trunk liner in her email is not the same one who noticed the heart shape on the duct tape. Second, there is no reason to believe either of these things was "imagined."

She said stain, not impression. Her name is Karen B Cowan. I will check to see if she is the same person. here is the link where she said stain.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21151220/detail.html

I can't decide if you are serious or if you just like to try to get everyone riled up but.....

These were different techs.

If someone thinks that they can see the outline then I am not going to say that they did or did not until I can see the same image for myself but I am not going to run them over either.

As far as I know the image on the duct tape was not imagined. I am pretty sure that it was noted by Dr. G as well but I am sure someone else will correct me if I am wrong.

When you have humans working rather than machines, you run the risk of a human making a mistake. It happens since they are after all humans and not perfect. That is why they have tech DNA on hand. Just because the tech's DNA was found on the tape does not mean that it is ruined. If there was other DNA they would have been able to separate it if needed.

:banghead::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead::trout::ban me:

Do you have a link to Dr G report stating that?

Yes people make mistakes, but these are professionals and this evidence may be used in court.

Do you know the names of each tech that made these statements? I will look myself too. thanks

Not to mention the smell of rotting food does not last for MONTHS..I'm willing to bet the car stinks to this very day...well over a year later.

ETA..we forgot LA's description of the smell, his was a doozy.

She said stain, not impression. Her name is Karen B Cowan. I will check to see if she is the same person. here is the link where she said stain.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21151220/detail.html

There is a stain and an impression. The stain was reported by George and LE also; it sounds like the stain is very obvious. The impression is an outline left by the weight of an object/body on the trunk liner. Like if you left a heavy box in your trunk--that would leave an impression.

Yes people make mistakes, but these are professionals and this evidence may be used in court.

Do you know the names of each tech that made these statements? I will look myself too. thanks

Dr. G did not report the heart outline. Just the one FBI tech (E. Fontaine, I believe).

The LE officers know the smell because they have smelled it. Same as George.

Yes, it is a fact that the paper towels contain the same fats as a decomposing human body.

It is also a fact that an official FBI or expert report will NEVER NEVER say "this is definitely human decomp" or anything similar. They will ALWAYS say that, of course, if something completely crazy happened (like...um...a couple of pigs playing with nail polish remover and bleach in the trunk and then dying in there) it might cause a similar chemical signature. That pig scenario wouldn't explain Caylee's hair, though. And of course the fact that Caylee was found dead also bolsters the conclusion that her dead body was in her mom's trunk. At least we've eliminated the possibility that these lab results are incorrect because Caylee is alive.

The FBI agent was saying that she was told she couldn't say the hair was definitely from a dead body. Exactly what I said in the previous paragraph. They won't say 100%, not ever.

The air samples are not junk science. They are fairly new science, so they will certainly be challenged by the defense, but they aren't junk science.

You really just need to read the threads and do your own research. Or call a homicide cop. Yes, experts (which would include homicide cops and cadaver dogs) can tell the difference between these smells. Yes, their testimony regarding these things is permitted in court.

Hence, everything to fbi says is just subject to speculation or interpretation? That doesn't say much for the fbi. If that is true though, I just interpret it different than you. I need them to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

I didnt think you could get me a link to an official report that shows human beings can smell the differnce between decomposing animals. I cant find it either. I could call a cop, but I dont trust them anymore than you do.

Sorry....my bad...I see that AZLawyer set me straight on Dr. G.

Let me know what you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member