"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if she was read her Miranda rights in that interrogation interview which I have listened to about 8 times, I missed it. I stand corrected.

Do not apologize...stand corrected or whatever. You have your view. I have my own. I am not about to start attacking people/posters. That, to me, is wrong. I attack facts. If you feel KC is innocent...beyond accusing LE of tricking KC (who is an established liar) into lying then bring it. If you have an opinion about her innocence then use facts to show that she was coerced or whatever. Or that someone else is involved.
I believe she is guilty. But that is just my belief. My own. Same with yours. More power to you.

I didn't get what you were saying. I'm not making a fool out of you. Can you enlighten me as to which of your two contradictory statements you are claiming belief in now?

Why don't you highlight the contradictions for me. I am not seeing it.

Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).

How strange of you to call the woods by the house obvious. I would have thought you would have been looking for ZFG, since KC swore that was the last person she saw Caylee with. After all KC should be believed when she speaks-right?

casey clearly asked for her lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of le and their intentions.

show me the link please
Better still, please type it out for these poor old ears don't hear so well anymore.
Thanks ahead of time

Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying. You can go ahead and try and make a fool out of me if you wish. I really don't take it personally. But at some point, can we get back to the evidence and the topic? I think she is NG based on these silly tactics by police. They really didn't know. They still don't know.

I think the rumor thread might be the best place for your current
posts if you are going to continue to post mistruths and then try to wipe the slate clean by asking us to get back on topic. FYI the Topic is
"(Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3"
not
"Misinformation 101"

Please refer to the posts below for clarity
Leila (post # 23)
In the very beginning of this case, the state offered Casey a plea bargain that had a deadline. If memory served me correctly, the date of that deadline was around the second week of August 2008. Baez dismissed the offer of a plea bargain outright without any further consideration and let the deadline date pass.

LittleBitty35 (post #34)
Plea was offered after KC was bonded out in 2008. Remains of Caylee were found (though her parents would like to pretend the opposite) on December 11th, 2008. The Plea was never answered by Baez and as far as I know expired before October 2008.
So....

Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.

Casey clearly asked for her Lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of LE and their intentions.

KC stated she would be willing to talk to the FBI. KC is on jail video telling her parents she would talk to the FBI, so what changed the bucket full of evidence the FBI had in the basement of the building. Listen to the KC and Nick Savage interview it's on youtube then you hear it for yourself.

Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for pointing out what I also think will be used as evidence to contradict whatever bs the Anthonys testify to in court regarding the existence of Zanny. It's just so obvious isn't it?

Why don't you highlight the contradictions for me. I am not seeing it.

I already did in post #14 to which you replied "Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying."

#14: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4444322&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3[/ame]

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG
Witnesses? Who are these witnesses? Do you think they cared a hill of beans about Casey at this point? Why didn't she take them to Caylee?

I have listened to that . Casey said she was willing to talk as long as her Lawyer was present. As soon as JB showed up he advised her not to talk. I don't blame her a bit for following the advise of her attorney. I question Nicks intentions for talking to her after she asked for her Lawyer. These are the reasons I don't trust LE. And so far they have not come up with any substantial evidence proving her guilt. NG

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for pointing out what I also think will be used as evidence to contradict whatever bs the Anthonys testify to in court regarding the existence of Zanny. It's just so obvious isn't it?

If CA truly had an address or phone number to ZFG you can bet your soul that she would have been over there to pick up Caylee. Sorry, I'm not buying CA's story about the postie note unless I saw it with my own two eyes. I mean it's not like CA is the most truthful person. Like mother like daughter from what I observed by CA's interviews and depositions.

So so true cecybeans... oh, and just remembering her own mother's words "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" says it all to me!!

I have listened to that . Casey said she was willing to talk as long as her Lawyer was present. As soon as JB showed up he advised her not to talk. I don't blame her a bit for following the advise of her attorney. I question Nicks intentions for talking to her after she asked for her Lawyer. These are the reasons I don't trust LE. And so far they have not come up with any substantial evidence proving her guilt. NG

Do you trust Casey?

I think the rumor thread might be the best place for your current
posts if you are going to continue to post mistruths and then try to wipe the slate clean by asking us to get back on topic. FYI the Topic is
"(Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3"
not
"Misinformation 101"

Please refer to the posts below for clarity

I didn't post any mistruths at all. I am trying to be helpful here. The way I understand it, my opinion is welcome here at Websleuths. Could you point out the mistruth? The document I was responding to showed Casey signing it in March of 09. Perhaps I am confused. Are you saying this document is not from March of 09? I have stated several times now NG.

So so true cecybeans... oh, and just remembering her own mother's words "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" says it all to me!!

Yep! That qualifies as an excited utterance as much as her ". . . and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car" does. And it was in Lee's interview (so it counts)!!

Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).
Mean interrogation programs? WTH?

Cindy called the police and casey went with them willingly. They didn't initiate the process. Plus, miranda rights did not have to be read in this situation - she wasn't under arrest and she was reminded that the door was open and she didn't have to talk. That is the standard they have to go by. There's no issue there, she was with them to 'help them find caylee' and were trying to figure out why she was lying. Makes sense.

Anyhoo, I think Casey is guilty first degree premeditated, because of the careless 31 days, the tattoo, the jailhouse calls where she did not care a bit about caylee, and the computer searches.

Do you trust Casey?

Only to help fill my car up if I unexpectedly run out of gas. :dance:

But again, on topic, guilty. Felony murder. Going to get the DP No mitigating circs will help in this case. And the false nanny story will only speed up the hatred in the minds of the jury. No nanny. None. By the time these 12 people get sick of looking at her playing footsie with Baez under the table on top of whatever crud the defense might throw out there she will be lucky to be not dead before she is even sentenced.

Guilty. Premeditation. + Circumstances.

Excuse me...when have you ever known Casey not to prattle on..and on. She just doesn't say anything useful...or truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46