Lisa's Parents Want New Detectives

IDK, but I have a feeling LE may have being playing hardball with them and making some shocking accusations. Just a thought. Also, if your baby was missing, say you had nothing to do with and knew nothing, wouldn't you want LE to be looking for your baby and who did it, not spending all their time and effort on you? Just another thought.

HOw many times can they stall by requesting new detectives? New ones come in, will NEED answers to the SAME question...will they get the boot from the parents too?

I have a feeling Dehrah likes control... so far.. it's working!! Imagine that!

Also, I am totally disgusted that HER baby girl was KIDNAPPED by a STRANGER(her words, not mine) and she is holding up the investigation with her teenager games.... "we don't like him, we want a new one" ...

IDK, but I have a feeling LE may have being playing hardball with them and making some shocking accusations. Just a thought. Also, if your baby was missing, say you had nothing to do with and knew nothing, wouldn't you want LE to be looking for your baby and who did it, not spending all their time and effort on you? Just another thought.

I beleive they have a reason for this! I will eat my hat if they werent involved or there is a cover up! moo I would love for this baby to be found alive. moo. :seeya:

I beleive they have a reason for this! I will eat my hat if they werent involved or there is a cover up! moo I would love for this baby to be found alive. moo. :seeya:

i've been thinking the same for days now,if they are in no way involved i will eat my socks in a sandwich! :rocker:

have a horrible feeling that poor little lisa met a terrible demise though :(

I think LE should send ' new' set of detectives in to speak with the parents. They can pursue the line of questioning that is open to the intruder theory,and ask a lot of questions about circumstances that night. In doing so, they might get the parents to be more comfortable and open up, and give more information as they try and send the detectives down that track.

I think LE should send ' new' set of detectives in to speak with the parents. They can pursue the line of questioning that is open to the intruder theory,and ask a lot of questions about circumstances that night. In doing so, they might get the parents to be more comfortable and open up, and give more information as they try and send the detectives down that track.

The parents lawyers want to dictate what questions they can answer! It would do no good! moo

The parents lawyers want to dictate what questions they can answer! It would do no good! moo

i don't understand why they want to do this,your BABY is missing you should be answering anything and everything that they want to ask you,the only way they can clear you from being a suspect (i know theyve not been named as suspects my LE) is letting them interview you,with no restriction on questions IMO. if you are innocent there shouldn't be a problem.

DB dug herself a massive hole with all her inconsistences,a case of foot in mouth. the way JI is acting seems a bit creepy to me,no emoticon nothing.

they are acting like spoiled little children IMO and having a tantrum cause they can't get what they want.
:banghead:

finally THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES

rant over :floorlaugh:

Honest people would answer any question, guilty people would be afraid of certain questions....The questions that the parents do not want to be asked must hit too close to the Gods honest truth

They are making such a huge deal about being interviewed....did they forget that their daughter is missing.

I always say to my kid, "how does it feel to want." Now, when he texts me something he "wants", my reply is "and I WANNA million bucks.

Their baby is missing! Get it done, stop whining! LE will call their bluff, give them someone new to interview them, and they still won't answer the damn questions. JMO! These parents and their attorney's are outrageous in their "wants and expectations" of LE." It's all about them (parents), nothing about their little baby missing! How does stalling and not speaking to LE help find Lisa? It doesn't! I said this from the beginning, it's CYA mode. Poor little Lisa. :maddening:

i don't understand why they want to do this,your BABY is missing you should be answering anything and everything that they want to ask you,the only way they can clear you from being a suspect (i know theyve not been named as suspects my LE) is letting them interview you,with no restriction on questions IMO. if you are innocent there shouldn't be a problem.DB dug herself a massive hole with all her inconsistences,a case of foot in mouth. the way JI is acting seems a bit creepy to me,no emoticon nothing.

they are acting like spoiled little children IMO and having a tantrum cause they can't get what they want.
:banghead:

finally THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES

rant over :floorlaugh:

BBM: unless you are innocent but you are protecting someone you love dearly...

Yes. Amber Dubois mom (Carrie) took her case to the FBI because she was fed up with local LE.

Sorry, I don't know much about Amber's case. How long was she missing before her mother requested FBI help?

Even though it's been a little over three weeks since Baby Lisa vanished, an eternity for most, it's it a bit soon to start requesting new investigator's?

JMHO

If still alive, Baby Lisa wants to be loved and cared for.

That is all any baby wants. Why can't these parents get it into their heads that is what is important here?

waaaaa waaaaaa I don't have a mindset of guilty or innocence. I do feel that neither one of these parents have acted in the best interest of Lisa and that makes me furious.

Not sure where to put this but:

In this interview - Debrah says "them" talking about talking the boys to boys with her ....

BUT - didn;t JI say that only the youngest boy was in bed with Debrah when he came hom??????

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1241787054001/can-you-rescue-a-girl-from-prostitution-for-24-a-day/?playlist_id=87937[/ame]

MOO.. There is no one that I love more dearly than my own child...

thank u,thats what i was about to post.there is NO ONE on this earth i would cover for if one of my children were missing.IF it was the consequences of an accident well "thats what 911 is for" isn't it? :innocent:

i would be moving heaven and earth and everything in between to find them.

it seems that everyone wants to find this sweet little angel but her own parents.

:(

I want Lisa's parents to start looking for their child and organizing large searches..

When the attorney said that they couldn't come to an agreement with police (or something to that effect), I bet that this is what they were referring to. LE won't give them a different detective, so they won't talk to the old one.

Although, some of what I have seen on camera from Det. Young, I can understand maybe not wanting to talk to him. But, this is going to look even worse for Deborah and Jeremy. They have said repeatedly that they are not angry, they understand this is part of LE doing their job, and it probably would have been better if they had said from that start that they are pissed off and they don't like the way they've been treated.

I can empathasize with that and have...

But surely these parents were not so naive to think that there weren't other detectives and officers out searching and interviewing/canvassing the neighborhood, while they were being interviewed at the station? I don't have the exact counts, more than a few hundred counting FBI...even in the early days of this case, IINM.

And now, *3 weeks* later, they surely cannot claim naivety on this point. There is MSM "evidence" of the searches and canvassing. I simply don't believe that they haven't read/watched the news on TV and online. If not, their family members and friends have surely clued them in. Other than that, I guess they have to go with what they think is SOP and their gut feelings, in addition to what LE/FBI has told them in person and on the phone.

IMHO this represents another act of putting themselves first over finding Baby Lisa. Now if they said the detectives weren't doing all they could to find baby Lisa, I would understand. However, my understanding of it is:

They don't mind being interviewed separately as long as the detectives are fair, open-minded and non-accusatory, she said.

What does that mean? As long as LE interviews them in a manner THEY deem acceptable?

It just reminds me that this isn't about baby Lisa, but the comfort of the parents.

Just my opinion.

Mel

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/26/justice/missouri-missing-girl/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Gah, I resent that. I'm sick of people blaming trained professionals because they can't control things. I totally agree with you and I've thought this from the beginning.
Anyone who behaves the way, they have, can blame themselves for the way things are going.
I'm sure the detectives would like a different case too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back