All About Chloroform#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO of course, but IF chloroform was used to clean, instead of CA, I think it would have been GA who did it, just because he was the one who I've read was always cleaning their cars and who kept their cars spotless. I don't think he could stand by and watch CA do "his" job. And as a former detective, who knows what he would do with his crime scene knowledge as far as covering up evidence when it concerns a member of his own family? (The bags of lime he was spotted with still haunt me.)

I don't doubt CA "made" him do it though, he seems to be pretty scared of her to me. :chicken:

Please explain the bags of lime (what is it's purpose?).

:eek:
I'd never heard about GA and lime!
It's used for fertilizer, nasty stuff. Breaks down things, I think...

I firmly believe that chloroform was used to CLEAN.
There was an expert on NG, just after the air sample results were released, that said there was enough chloroform in the car to render someone unconscious...in the CAR, not only the trunk. How did GA drive home without passing out with all those fumes in the car?
IMO, GA brought the car home and (SOMEONE) cleaned it. Then, the car sat until it was taken by LE and air samples were taken. This theory makes the most sense to me. The chloroform searches poke a hole in it, though...and, of course, I've been wrong before. :crazy:

I've looked through the previous posts and it looks like the chloroform searches were made around March 21, 2008. This leads me to believe tht it was for a different purpose than the kill Caylee since Caylee didn't go missing until two months later. KC may have used it for her sex parties and was doing other searches on how else to use (sexually). I remember NG saying that it was pure chloroform that was used in the trunk. Has this ever been mentioned officially?

http://www.carrepair-1950.com/cleaning-car-upholstery.htm

This makes for an intersting read...quite a bit of information on using chloroform to clean car upholstery stains, oil, grease, lipstick an other things.

I researched this when the chloroform talk first came out; and believed then that someone used it to clean the car. However, since we've now learned from the latest doc dump that the searches on the computer were done in March...I'm not sure what to think???

This makes for an intersting read...quite a bit of information on using chloroform to clean car upholstery stains, oil, grease, lipstick an other things.

I researched this when the chloroform talk first came out; and believed then that someone used it to clean the car. However, since we've now learned from the latest doc dump that the searches on the computer were done in March...I'm not sure what to think???

Interesting.. this article assumes that the average person has choloform readily available.

Please explain the bags of lime (what is it's purpose?).

Quicklime and calcium hydroxide (hydrated lime) have been used to treat biological organic wastes for more than a hundred years. It breaks down the solids in any solid or not so solid "waste". Most typically it's used in households or trailer parks with septic systems if there is some type of problem that causes raw sewage to back up and pool on the ground.

The Lime is sprinkled onto the organic waste, and it goes to work right away dissolving the nasty bits.

Lime is also often the "body disposal" method of choice by many of the worlds "Psycho Killers". Use your imagination.
YUCK!!!!

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I didn't realize George was seen with sacks of Lime. That's very interesting. However, they may have a septic system. It's also a likely possibility they used Lime to try and absorb the "decomp smell" in the Sunfire. That would actually make more sense. Although since he obviously is aware that Lime is used to break down and dissolve organic waste, I have to wonder what exactly he thought he was dissolving in the trunk. If indeed that's what they used it for at home.

Even poor George cannot think that there was a trunk lock-picking cyber squirrel running rabid in their neighborhood last summer, and that said trunk lock-picking squirrel decided to immediately commit suicide by huffing a wet rag soaked in Chloroform, and then eviscerated itself with a tiny Japanese Katana Sword and thusly showering the inside of the trunk with liquefied ninja lock-picking squirrel bits, that were later "accidentally" mistaken for traces of human decomposition by renowned scientific experts in the field!! .

Right...

:bang::eek::rolleyes::liar::banghead:

:eek:
I'd never heard about GA and lime!
It's used for fertilizer, nasty stuff. Breaks down things, I think...

When the protesters were there he was caught on the web cam putting lime on his yard. The interesting thing I noticed was he was using quick lime which is used for rotting animals on a farm. Once I noticed the quick lime, it was very interesting to me how many bags he had and that he also did the back yard.

First of all you don't use quick lime for lawn care. There is lawn lime if you have places heavily shaded or with heavy moss problems.

Quick lime is very dangerous to inhale and very dangerous to kids and animals. They have dogs, so it would burn their feet when they let them out in the yard. Some thought they were trying to burn the protester's kids feet, until they did the back yard too.

I immediately thought it was to throw off the cadaver dogs if they came back or maybe kill flies where a body is buried. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quicklime has been used for centuries in outhouses.

When the protesters were there he was caught on the web cam putting lime on his yard. The interesting thing I noticed was he was using quick lime which is used for rotting animals on a farm. Once I noticed the quick lime, it was very interesting to me how many bags he had and that he also did the back yard.

First of all you don't use quick lime for lawn care. There is lawn lime if you have places heavily shaded or with heavy moss problems.

Quick lime is very dangerous to inhale and very dangerous to kids and animals. They have dogs, so it would burn their feet when they let them out in the yard. Some thought they were trying to burn the protester's kids feet, until they did the back yard too.

I immediately thought it was to throw off the cadaver dogs if they came back or maybe kill flies where a body is buried. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quicklime has been used for centuries in outhouses.

Out of the entire A family, I think GA is the most decent one. I really feel that he is trapped in between a rock and a hard place. He is the one that did the least of the lying and was the most cooperative with LE (unlike his lying wife CA and his non DNA taking son LA) and I just felt bad overall of reading that he may be trying to use Quicklime to hide Caylee's scent. I really don't see that happening. I think GA was a normal person until he met CA.

Now burning the protester's feet, I can agree with that. LOL. Those protesters are pretty pesky.

Out of the entire A family, I think GA is the most decent one. I really feel that he is trapped in between a rock and a hard place. He is the one that did the least of the lying and was the most cooperative with LE (unlike his lying wife CA and his non DNA taking son LA) and I just felt bad overall of reading that he may be trying to use Quicklime to hide Caylee's scent. I really don't see that happening. I think GA was a normal person until he met CA.

Now burning the protester's feet, I can agree with that. LOL. Those protesters are pretty pesky.

I thought the same way in the beginning, now I think CA put up with a lot of crap from GA and had to be controlling or end up broke.
It also sounds like she was responsible for everything, holding a job, paying the bills and taking care of the kids while he's gambling it all away.

GA is just a lot better at keeping his mouth shut.
My mouth has gotten me in a lot of trouble over the years, as CA's is doing now.

He didn't gamble it away, he was scammed out of it online.

He didn't gamble it away, he was scammed out of it online.

I thought the same way in the beginning, now I think CA put up with a lot of crap from GA and had to be controlling or end up broke.
It also sounds like she was responsible for everything, holding a job, paying the bills and taking care of the kids while he was gambling it all away.

GA is just a lot better at keeping his mouth shut.
My mouth has gotten me in a lot of trouble over the years, as CA's is doing now.

Interestingly, that article also mentions the chemical compound carbon tetrachloride:

'Carbon tetrachloride cleaning solvents and chloroform are non-inflammable.'

This chemical is referred to in the FBI forensic report of the carpet sample odours as one of the 5 compounds referenced as indicative of decomposition and is the only one of those that they state is a 'human specific' marker (i.e. not found in animal remains).

If this one compound is also present in some cleaning solvents then IMO, together with the application of chloroform for cleaning purposes as well, it does give rise to at least potential argument as to the conclusions from the air testing.

Interestingly, that article also mentions the chemical compound carbon tetrachloride:

'Carbon tetrachloride cleaning solvents and chloroform are non-inflammable.'

This chemical is referred to in the FBI forensic report of the carpet sample odours as one of the 5 compounds referenced as indicative of decomposition and is the only one of those that they state is a 'human specific' marker (i.e. not found in animal remains).

If this one compound is also present in some cleaning solvents then IMO, together with the application of chloroform for cleaning purposes as well, it does give rise to at least potential argument as to the conclusions from the air testing.

carbon tetrachloride cleaning solvents were outlawed in the US (as I understand it from a posting in another thread - not verified by me personally) but some are still made in a plant in Florida, but not distributed in the US. The poster was questioning the amount of pollutant expelled at that plant containing that chemical.

carbon tetrachloride cleaning solvents were outlawed in the US (as I understand it from a posting in another thread - not verified by me personally) but some are still made in a plant in Florida, but not distributed in the US. The poster was questioning the amount of pollutant expelled at that plant containing that chemical.

Ah right, thanks for the info. :) I guess there is less potential significance here than I thought then, unless someone happened to be using old products bought before the ban.

I also saw searching quicklime on the internet that is widely used for drying mortar and cement - maybe he had it to use on the concrete pad they poured in the backyard? Maybe he just used it on the yard as well to improve the lawn soil, because he had it handy? I did see they had the 'low dust' version of the quicklime.

I just question why he would put it in the front yard too, if he had some nefarious purpose regarding Caylee's decomp smell, or disintegrating her remains. The dogs (2 separate dogs) had already identified the smell in the backyard, so it was like the cow was already out of the barn, so to speak. LOL

Quicklime is used all the time in lawn care, Turbothink.

hopefully, this isn't off topic / in the wrong place / etc (I rarely post here...), but the whole chloroform issue has been bugging me from the beginning. it seems to be such an obscure or random substance to research It is not as if KC googled "what's an easy or humane way to sedate and /or kill a person..."

She somehow had the the idea of chloroform in her head before she started searching for it (and i'm not sure I agree that the pic on RM's myspace had anything to do with that - all those kids had all sorts of random images on their myspaces, photobuckets, etc).

This probably sounds insane, but I was randomly watching E.T. last night (LOVE that movie - but haven't seen it in years) and the scene where Elliot's class was supposed to be dissecting frogs had some interesting info. The class was supposed to use cotton balls soaked in chloroform to KILL the frogs. The teacher kept emphasizing how it was, painless, the frogs wouldn't taste or feel it, they'd meet their demise extremely quickly, etc. I know that is such a random little tidbit... but i can't help but think maybe E.T. came up at some point during Caylee's moving-viewing (i know she's a little young, but I know many toddlers who love that movie - despite even understanding it...). I can only imagine how that type of info would stick in the head of a young mother who was already looking for a way out...

...a good place to pick up the discussion re: potential source of chloroform in the trunk via dryer sheets...maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68