Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal sounding voice in that interview ..... but somebody said his voice becomes raspy and strained when he is doing his thing.

Interesting to hear his voice on here; not that distinctive; here's the quote from one of the interviews from ELOC "What he told the private investigator, when he get's hot headed that's when he gets a raspy voices," Dudley pointed out from the notes. I believe he's referring to DAH, who told that to the private investigator. That's pretty significant because, the existing victims, witnesses won't necessarily be able to recognize him by his voice like they always thought they would. It's still not impossible they could recognize it to some extent; but, not as likely. Funny how some people have those idiosyncrasies where as they effectively have a voice/character change under certain conditions....

fba84a6ec12a80572bc2e0792431ee0b.jpg

From the video: this search warrant from 1990!!! Ugh! They had the right guy way back then and forgot about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, I am interested in AL's reaction if/when he hears the voice. He's been wanting to, so I'm grateful that he will get the chance with this video.

I wonder if LE could question him to some sort of frustrating level and note how he sounds in response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44