General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And IIRC Misty claimed in one her jailhouse conversations with either her mother or her father Katrina B. was the one who, for the most part, was taking care of Jr after Haleigh was falsely reprted as being abducted. Misty basically claimed Ron C didn't want to spend any time with Jr.....JMHO

And look what happened to her. And all these people were worse than the childrens mother. Those kids were really, truly in major danger around all of Rons family, and look what happened? He took those kids to punish Crystal for leaving him, and thats not a good reason at all. To defend him baffles me. jmo

I really think it's an error in the clerk's office. Doubt it would be the first time nor the last.

Remember one time working on a special project at the office and we were complaining about the errors in the data -- was told you paid one amount for data and a higher amount for accurate data.

Turns out it's just the Clerk's mistake. The Certificate says Sheffield.

Attachments

• CrystalCertificate.jpg
    CrystalCertificate.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 16
Maybe I missed the response to my earlier question...What was the court's response to Crystal's request? Did they issue an official response?

Maybe I missed the response to my earlier question...What was the court's response to Crystal's request? Did they issue an official response?

I'm sorry for not seeing your question last night. I don't know for sure, but it appears to me that her motion was considered a "related matter" and subsequently ruled on by the Magistrate as part of the hearing held on December 1, 2005. This is the hearing that Crystal did not attend.

I'm sorry for not seeing your question last night. I don't know for sure, but it appears to me that her motion was considered a "related matter" and subsequently ruled on by the Magistrate as part of the hearing held on December 1, 2005. This is the hearing that Crystal did not attend.

Thanks, Papa...No apology needed. I wanted to be sure that I hadn't missed anything else important - since I had never read the document you provided. Thanks again for posting that.

Bottom line, cutting all the drama, Ron got custody because he had a job, thats IT. What a victory! I bet anyone if he could go back he would let Crystal have the kids and continue his life doing drugs with young girls.

jmo

BBM
Ron's sister? :waitasec:

It was my understanding that Ron and Crystal were never married, so wouldn't the court documents show Sheffield rather than Cummings?

Good catch! They were never married.
I simply c/p what Papa posted so I cannot explain the name.

And IIRC Misty claimed in one her jailhouse conversations with either her mother or her father Katrina B. was the one who, for the most part, was taking care of Jr after Haleigh was falsely reprted as being abducted. Misty basically claimed Ron C didn't want to spend any time with Jr.....JMHO

Oh well!
"Misty said"... we can take it to the bank since she has spoken. lol

IIRC he told a someone who is a local (who used to post here) he hurt his hand when he hit the car. IIRC that poster was asking him about a dent in his car....JMHO

Yes, i recall this. I remember thinking that could it be possible that that dent was from HaLeigh, as in he ran her over. But quickly, i realized that didn't happen. But if it is true it is from the door or the car, then why tell two different stories about it? I suspect, b/c he was lying about it. JMO

I think i chalked up to his lawn service work.

Yes, i recall this. I remember thinking that could it be possible that that dent was from HaLeigh, as in he ran her over. But quickly, i realized that didn't happen. But if it is true it is from the door or the car, then why tell two different stories about it? I suspect, b/c he was lying about it. JMO

I think i chalked up to his lawn service work.

I' ve entertained the thought he was trying to get into the van and was attempting to pull Haleigh out of the van while Misty was trying to escape him. Haleigh could have fallen under the van and the van ran over her...JMHO

I' ve entertained the thought he was trying to get into the van and was attempting to pull Haleigh out of the van while Misty was trying to escape him. Haleigh could have fallen under the van and the van ran over her...JMHO

Remember when Ron parked in the middle of the street, lights off waiting for that Charlie Jones guy? When he was holding the gun pointed at him? Think of what a sick person Ron really is. Someone should have gotten him some help instead of trying to prove hes better than Crystal. jmo

Good catch! They were never married.
I simply c/p what Papa posted so I cannot explain the name.

Did you read the actual document Papa posted? Error in the clerk's office. Imagine that. Wonder how much more on those summaries are wrong.

Oh well!
"Misty said"... we can take it to the bank since she has spoken. lol

Yeah but, Misty has also said that Ronald would never hurt his "Heart" and that he was a good parent. That proves you can't believe a word she says. :crazy:

Yeah but, Misty has also said that Ronald would never hurt his "Heart" and that he was a good parent. That proves you can't believe a word she says. :crazy:

To reiterate, instead of chalking Rons disturbing behavior on being a "macho boy" he should have been getting help at least a decade ago. His mother left him and so did his Dad, much like Haleigh, he never stood a chance. No wonder Teresa lives in a dream world she created to lessen her guilt and utmost responsibility in all this.

jmo

I suspect the motion was written by Grandma "M" on her AND her daughter's behalf - and I do agree with the reasons she stated in the motion 100%. However, if a mother honestly believes her children are in harms way ... there is absolutely no way she would miss a chance to personally be heard by the judge to defend and protect her children - CS did NOT, she didn't even show up for court! Gosh, little JR was less than a year old, for goodness sake! I do not think she fought hard enough; especially knowing the type of people RC/family are, per the letter.
While I do not believe either parent is directly responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance, the negligence of family members on both sides may have played a part. To trust the lives of two small children with a 17 yr old druggy (and child herself) night after night, especially during those hours, is asking for trouble. A 17 yr old can easily be manipulated and taken advantage of by an adult ... (LE believes the abduction was by a known person).
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

It is "my" belief this child was abducted by a pervert - today there are 262 known RSO's in Putnam County alone! :sick:

Hi B4! Long time no see...nice to see you!

Key word is 'known' here in PC.

I disagree with it being a perv that took little HaLeigh. But that's okay, I still enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions.... Hugz

I suspect the motion was written by Grandma "M" on her AND her daughter's behalf - and I do agree with the reasons she stated in the motion 100%. However, if a mother honestly believes her children are in harms way ... there is absolutely no way she would miss a chance to personally be heard by the judge to defend and protect her children - CS did NOT, she didn't even show up for court! Gosh, little JR was less than a year old, for goodness sake! I do not think she fought hard enough; especially knowing the type of people RC/family are, per the letter.
While I do not believe either parent is directly responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance, the negligence of family members on both sides may have played a part. To trust the lives of two small children with a 17 yr old druggy (and child herself) night after night, especially during those hours, is asking for trouble. A 17 yr old can easily be manipulated and taken advantage of by an adult ... (LE believes the abduction was by a known person).
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

It is "my" belief this child was abducted by a pervert - today there are 262 known RSO's in Putnam County alone! :sick:

That article is dated February 12, 2009...IMHO That was back then...This is NOW.. I haven't heard LE , as of late, stating Haleigh was abducted..Last I heard LE has claimed Haleigh is deceased...JMHO..

Ok, so did Crystal deserve to have her child die because she missed court? Since we all think we know the inner workings of some Putnam County teen couple, I heard she missed court because she had gotten back with Ronald and he told her he canceled the hearing, then went behind her back and got custody. I believe this to be true, that is something he would do because hes mentally ill, on top of being a drug addict, and a control freak. jmo

:waitasec: Crystal said it too... Can we believe anything she says? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members