Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you think she disposed of Caylee's body. If the odor was in the car, how long did she drive around with a body in the trunk? If she used her car to transport the body and the car smelled that bad how did she see her friends or anyone without smelling that way herself? Why did Cindy say Casey's clothes smelled of smoke? Did Casey smoke? She appeared to alway dress well during all her shopping spree's. How long was she without the car? I have more questions than theories. None of this makes sense to me at all.
If she killed her daughter on the 17th and and borrowed a shovel on the 18th why did the car smell so badly.. late in June she complained about the smell. If you were to spend a week driving around a dead body I really think that odor would cling to everythng.JMHO (which is often wrong)

Caylee was beginning to speak, and someday down the road, it would have been reasonable to expect that someday when Casey brought Caylee home, Cindy would ask Caylee if she had fun that day at Zenaida's house. Caylee would have said "who? I was with Mommy today at some boy's house" or something along thoses lines.

Karen Anne,

What if Caylee not only could end up slipping to Cindy what she and her mommy were really doing during the day, but also Caylee could end up slipping to Casey's other bfs about where they were sleeping, etc. Little children don't have filters in place yet. Can you imagine Caylee saying to TonE, "I like RICARDO better" or some such statement? Little Caylee was starting to jabber and it could really put a crimp on Casey's lyin' lifestyle.

When do you think she disposed of Caylee's body. If the odor was in the car, how long did she drive around with a body in the trunk? If she used her car to transport the body and the car smelled that bad how did she see her friends or anyone without smelling that way herself? Why did Cindy say Casey's clothes smelled of smoke? Did Casey smoke? She appeared to alway dress well during all her shopping spree's. How long was she without the car? I have more questions than theories. None of this makes sense to me at all.
If she killed her daughter on the 17th and and borrowed a shovel on the 18th why did the car smell so badly.. late in June she complained about the smell. If you were to spend a week driving around a dead body I really think that odor would cling to everythng.JMHO (which is often wrong)

Well we know Caylee was never seen after 6-16 and we know KC dumped her car at Amscot on 6-27. If you check out the cell phone pings thread you can see where KC spent her time including trips to areas that people don't usually frequent. You can also see pictures of her on 6-20 partying like she has no cares in the world.

When the A's got the Pontiac home from the tow yard the inside of the car reeked of decomp. KC could have used her clothing to clean ashtrays and you wouldn't have smelled ciggies over the decomp, it is that bad and that was what CA was washing out of KC's clothes.

What she did to mask the odor from herself and the clothes she was wearing is a really good question, because I think we can be fairly certain her car reeked for at least 5 days before she dumped it at Amscot. But the pix you're talking about of her shopping, she would have been using Amy's car when they were taken. Along with Amy's money!

I think your opinion is pretty much right on in regards to KC and her smelly car.

I believe what he is saying is true....

Why is Cindy lying? We know that Casey did not sleep there as Cindy claims unless she snuck out in the night which is possible I guess. But not so much for me after hearing that Cindy had her hands around Casey's neck. She stated in the Greta interview that it was just a normal Sunday night and nothing was amiss. So she flat out lied about that night. I want to know if Casey left with Caylee and if so where did she go with her. Clint said that Caylee was not at Tony's.

Whatever happened to caylee had to have happened after that fight and before she went to Tony's. That has to be the window of time.

I somehow don't believe that she was still there.....why would she hang out after her mother tried to choke her. Thats no normal fight. Thats a HUGE fight.

My mum who is the most wonderful, nurturing woman in the world says that when my sis was a baby and crying non stop one day that she had to literally leave the house and walk around the block because she just wasnt coping.
From everything I have seen and read there is no evidence that KC was abusive toward caylee, although she certainly neglected her imo.

So having said all that i think that on the 16th KC was at breaking point. All of the lies she had told were unravelling and her mind was in overdrive trying to figure out how she could worm her way out of it. She was in damage control mode.
Caylee was probably asking her mummy to get her something in the usual nearly- three -year-old way. "mummy? mummy? mummy
.....MUMMY....MUMMY.... MMMUUUUMMMMYYY!!!!!!". Now thats pretty annoying when youre trying to focus on something, but KC was desperately trying to figure out a positive spin on an impossible situation and i believe she snapped. I think she must have knocked Caylee down or something that would cause a skull fracture, which is why they dont want the body found.
QUOTE]

~respectfully snipped by me-for space.

We believe the blow up on the 15th to be a huge fight, because for most normal people, it would be. But, as stated by CA, "it was just a normal day". To me that says these fights could happen on a regular basis. When you factor in the stress level on KC, and consider that that kind of physical confrontation could be commonplace in the Anthony household, it's not a far stretch to figure that KC snapped and hurt Caylee accidentally. Or maybe it just felt normal, since that is how her mom treated her. Not a pretty thought. Maybe that accounts for some of the comments on July 15th when CA brought KC back to the house. Just my:rant:

IMO re: smelling like smoke: I think she initially tried to burn the body with the gasoline, but it didn't do the job.

Re new theory we are hearing that following big blow up on June 15 KC tried to sedate Caylee and put her in trunk in order to stay overnight w TL (who it's also alleged told her only if she came w/out Caylee)... why then would GA insist that he saw both of them before leaving for work the next day on June 16?? I believe GA did see them both--and still believe they both returned to the house alive and well just prior to the flurry of calls KC made on June 16. Any ideas? JMO

I find it hard to believe that if GA saw Caylee, on June 16th, why was Caylee not up around the house, why was she not feed breakfast or lunch before leaving. Just don't believe this.

I really hate to suggest this could even be the case... but this thought occured to me today. My son went camping last weekend in Central Fl and he was showing me some pics he took.. this is one of the pics while they were on the river these are wild hogs.. he has one pic that has 3 hogs in it ..but just look how big these things are and they are wild !!

2dtd35t.jpg

I really hate to suggest this could even be the case... but this thought occured to me today. My son went camping last weekend in Central Fl and he was showing me some pics he took.. this is one of the pics while they were on the river these are wild hogs.. he has one pic that has 3 hogs in it ..but just look how big these things are and they are wild !!

2dtd35t.jpg

Unfortunately, you are so right on this.

See link:

http://www.suwanneeriverranch.com/wild-boar-diet-predators.htm

this is very interesting. yesterday I was checking out the crime map in orlando. and came cross that murder. I was trying to find the ping from her cell and did not have time. like to find the ping from that night.

That is just down right scarey isn't it. I'm sure they have assisted many of murderer in disposing of evidence unwittingly.

Check out this little story ..found when I googled wild hogs in Orange County

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This hunt took place in an area near Orlando (Mickey Land) Florida. XX, a friend from Orlando, invited Sxxx and myself to go hunting with him early one Sunday morning. Bxx decided to try the usual spots to see if we could locate some hog sign. The first three places didn't turn up any tracks or sign at all. The fourth spot was a subdivision in it's early stages of construction, basically just clearing land and getting ready to lay the sewer lines.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bob had heard from a guy that was running some heavy equipment out there that he had seen a hog a couple of times on the far side of the property, coming out and rooting around, but he could not tell if it was a boar or sow. We decided to give a look around and see if it was still hanging around. Bob and I walked as far back into the woods as we could to try and locate some sign, but no luck.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well I caught two of them and proceeded to meet the officer where he said , which, much to our surprise, was a housing subdivision. UH-OH! We promptly called Bxx on the CB and said he better get over here quick! Sxxx and I drove to the end of a cul-de-sac where all the action seemed to be going on. There stood just about every person that lived in the place, and four Sheriff's Deputies with loaded 12 gauge shotguns aimed at our hounds and what seemed to be a 200 lb. sow. It seems that a lady was hanging laundry out to dry when this hog busted out of the woods into her backyard with hounds in hot pursuit![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The hog decided to run right down the middle of this subdivision! Everybody out washing their cars, mowing their lawns, and here come a freight train of hog and dogs. They ran the hog to the other side of the neighborhood until they came upon a fence, at which point they turned and went right back the way they came, only this time they stopped it in the lady's backyard that was hanging the laundry. She had already went inside to call the police and tell them that a pack of wild dogs had chased a wild hog into her backyard![/FONT]
http://www.baydog.com/james.htm

Re new theory we are hearing that following big blow up on June 15 KC tried to sedate Caylee and put her in trunk in order to stay overnight w TL (who it's also alleged told her only if she came w/out Caylee)... why then would GA insist that he saw both of them before leaving for work the next day on June 16?? I believe GA did see them both--and still believe they both returned to the house alive and well just prior to the flurry of calls KC made on June 16. Any ideas? JMO

wrong Tony . . . but understandable . . . it was Tony R, not TonE (Tony L) stating he wanted to see Casey without Caylee

I find it hard to believe that if GA saw Caylee, on June 16th, why was Caylee not up around the house, why was she not feed breakfast or lunch before leaving. Just don't believe this.
Don't you just wish that LE had asked him SPECIFICALLY what program he was watching when they left? You know..."What was the show about?"

Don't you just wish that LE had asked him SPECIFICALLY what program he was watching when they left? You know..."What was the show about?"

Oh, George covered that. He said he saw them, as I recall, at 12:49, as he watched a favorite cooking show.:crazy::crazy:

Since the forensic reports came out today and reported that there was decomp in the trunk for approx. 2.6 days, I did some calculations backtracking from 2:30pm on the 18th (earliest reported date that KC borrowed the shovel but returned it by 2:30pm). I am trying to determine when the body was first placed in the trunk.

If I calculate 62.4 hours backwards (which is 2.6 days), it takes me back to 12:06am on the morning of the 16th. It seems to fall near the time of the argument, the night of the fifteenth. If the tests are indicating how long the body was actually in decomp to the time it was no longer there, or moved or put into a contained receptacle, then all indications are that she went IN the car just after midnight on the 16th. She came out, was put in something or wrapped in something, and from there we don't know where she went.

Any thoughts on this?

I agree with this timeline. I think that after the fight on the 15th, Caylee was killed and placed in the trunk of the car. KC returned to the house on the 18th to borrow the shovel with the intent of burying her in the backyard, but discovered that she wasn't physically able to dig a deep enough hole. Caylee was then placed in a container or wrapped in plastic and put in a suitcase found in the house, and put back in the trunk of the car. I think she remained there until the body was disposed of and the car left at Amscot.

Oh, George covered that. He said he saw them, as I recall, at 12:49, as he watched a favorite cooking show.:crazy::crazy:

Yes. I know that. But he didn't say specifically what was on! And they didn't ask him. :confused:

I don't know why, but I kind of believe that GA did see them the morning of the 16th. I don't think that he's been truthful about the circumstances (just like "any other day") but I do think he saw them. Based on this belief and the pings for June 16th, I think that Caylee was killed between 2 - 4 pm on June 16th. KC then took her to the yard...placed her first, beside the pool and then moved her into the more hidden corner beside the playhouse so that she could remove the lid of the sandbox. I think she placed her in the sandbox, and put the lid back on. The 16th was a Monday. Her parents were working. CA has stated that the sandbox was not used all that often as it was messy. The weather was rainy and she knew that her parents wouldn't be fussing in the yard; let alone at the sandbox. KC left Caylee there until sometime before the weekend. I think she definitely moved Caylee before the week-end as she would have been afraid to leave her there with her parents being home all day Saturday/Sunday. If I've understood the forensics correctly, the body was in the trunk in its 2.6 day of decomposition. That would mean that KC placed Caylee there sometime between June 18 and 19th.

MOO

ETA - I also do not believe that KC EVER buried Caylee in the yard. No way. I can't imagine her digging a grave under any circumstances. The shovel was used for something else. Maybe to pry up a paver? To move or shift something but definitely not for digging!

I don't know why, but I kind of believe that GA did see them the morning of the 16th. I don't think that he's been truthful about the circumstances (just like "any other day") but I do think he saw them. Based on this belief and the pings for June 16th, I think that Caylee was killed between 2 - 4 pm on June 16th. KC then took her to the yard...placed her first, beside the pool and then moved her into the more hidden corner beside the playhouse so that she could remove the lid of the sandbox. I think she placed her in the sandbox, and put the lid back on. The 16th was a Monday. Her parents were working. CA has stated that the sandbox was not used all that often as it was messy. The weather was rainy and she knew that her parents wouldn't be fussing in the yard; let alone at the sandbox. KC left Caylee there until sometime before the weekend. I think she definitely moved Caylee before the week-end as she would have been afraid to leave her there with her parents being home all day Saturday/Sunday. If I've understood the forensics correctly, the body was in the trunk in its 2.6 day of composition. That would mean that KC placed Caylee there sometime between June 18 and 19th.

MOO

Pink, this is the scenario that I believe as well.

I strongly feel that Caylee was dead before casey put her in the trunk, and it appears that the forensics support this as well.

Pink, this is the scenario that I believe as well.

I strongly feel that Caylee was dead before casey put her in the trunk, and it appears that the forensics support this as well.
Lovejac - Do you know if LE ever searched inside the house???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288