FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Them?

Her reference to plural abductors strikes me as odd....

Another great point. Does this mean that she may have an idea of who them our or is the use of them due to lack of education. I have not listened to her interview with this in mind. I wonder if she makes numerous statements using 'them' as a means of identification of a single person, group or even meaning a stranger.

We all know how these news articles are but i read that the parents did have a birthday party for Jr. and also that Ron has been going to church for the past 3 years and that Haleigh was in the childrens ministry.

Re bold ---> :floorlaugh:
Re rest of message: Things are not always as they seem. Or, in this case, as they sound. I want to say more, but I can't. Be patient. :)

See my note above. :blowkiss:

Trying to wait patiently, Friday. You always have the insight, so I'm going with that. (as long as I can hold out) :)

Re rest of message: Things are not always as they seem. Or, in this case, as they sound. I want to say more, but I can't. Be patient. :)

Thank you!

I agree with you. I mean asbolutely no disrespect to Tim Miller but this is exactly why I got annoyed with him when he was on the Caylee Case. If you are going to commit to a case you don't just stay there for 2 days and then be like "oh we are going to leave."

I disagree. He only has so much time, and there are many missing cases.

Caylee wasn't reported missing after 31 days for her mother? Media jumps on it.

A little African American girl here in MS (14 year old) wasn't reported missing by her mother for 18 days, and we barely got five lines in the newspaper. (In fact, also little interest so far in the WS thread I set up for her...)We are currently begging Tim to come here, and from what I understand, when he leaves Florida, he is going to stop through and help look for Adrian. I think she deserves as much as Tim's attention as she can get, too.

There is simply no way for him to divide his time without making someone unhappy, so I'm grateful for any time he gives:)

O/T Little Dominick is in Arkansas. Went missing same day Haliegh did. He is 3 years old.

Doesn't TES generally give priority to Texas because that is their home base or am I wrong about that?

Salem

That I am not sure about but it would make sense to me that they give priority to cases where it appears the victim might still be alive and I think that is what is always pulling Tim away. The longer this case goes on the more likely she is dead, they are not going to find her wandering in the woods. The new calls comes in about a child that has only been missing hours to a day, well that one might be saveable and we can come back to the body search if they haven't found her.

I think this is may turn out much like Caylee and that little girl is very close to the house.

...also well-trodden I'm sure, but, again...WTH...

Why does Misty attempt to portray herself as Haleigh's mother to the 911 operator? Was this @ Ronald's insistence?

I can't get my head wrapped around what possible explanation there could be for this behavior?

I get that Ronald is there and he's furious, and its hard to hear w/ him ranting, and the operator used language like "numerical" (perhaps the operator just read the title of the data entry field on her computer screen)...ok...chaos...I get it. But...why portray Haleigh as her daughter? To simplify explaining that she's the gf?

I'm not looking to set a high-bar for the explanation...I'm just noodlin' on whether or not this tells us anything of value...:waitasec:

Another great point. Does this mean that she may have an idea of who them our or is the use of them due to lack of education. I have not listened to her interview with this in mind. I wonder if she makes numerous statements using 'them' as a means of identification of a single person, group or even meaning a stranger.

I just take it to mean that she doesn't know if it's a him or a her...or for that matter, it could have been a "they"! Not reading too much into it, personally.

Thanks Friday:blowkiss:

Tim on HLN right now: Saying TES may be back when they are needed! of course they will...:blowkiss:

...also well-trodden I'm sure, but, again...WTH...

Why does Misty attempt to portray herself as Haleigh's mother to the 911 operator? Was this @ Ronald's insistence?

I can't get my head wrapped around what possible explanation there could be for this behavior?

I get that Ronald is there and he's furious, and its hard to hear w/ him ranting, and the operator used language like "numerical" (perhaps the operator just read the title of the data entry field on her computer screen)...ok...chaos...I get it. But...why portray Haleigh as her daughter? To simplify explaining that she's the gf?

I'm not looking to set a high-bar for the explanation...I'm just noodlin' on whether or not this tells us anything of value...:waitasec:

Maybe she considers herself to be a stepmom. I raised 3 step kids from the time they were young and from day one they called me mom and I referred to them as my kids, not stepkids.

Maybe she was washing the window blanket because she and Ron wouldn't have a blanket to cover with when he came home from work. However, a missing blanket left in a van sounds very strange to me.

What window did she remove the blanket from?
One that someone could look through and see two kids sleeping alone?

Hello everyone. I think TES only bails when they think someone isn't telling the truth and until someone tells the truth, they don't know where to look. Or LE already has someone in their sites. S.S. didnt know they were on to her in the beginning, they were leading her down a path.

I don't know about everyone else, but something didn't seem right from the beginning, even when it was too early to tell.

No disrespect, but Tim Miller DOES NOT BAIL. When he leaves a seach, he has a reason. In the case of Caylee, everyone jumped on the band wagon about him leaving the last search, asking for donations back. Man, those of us that love TES were not happy about people wanting their money back.
What no one took the time to find out & post was that even though Tim had physically left Orlando, he had a team still in place to search. Many members of that team make up TES in Orlando today & searched for Hayleigh this weekend. Many of those FL members, like members in many other states, go where ever they are needed to search.

I sat & cried today because this little girl has not been found, because so many others have not been found. I HATE it, I HATE those who harm our children. I bet Tim & many TES members shared a lot of tears as well. It is just heart breaking & I think Tim would give his life for any of these missing children..........he almost has!

I really don't mean to sound rude, that is not my intent, but "bail" is just a good or accurate word to use. He left a search & there could be many reasons for that.
God Bless all of you who searched, prayed, donated food, water or your hard earned cash. So many lost children, not enough Tim Miller's.:blowkiss:

That I am not sure about but it would make sense to me that they give priority to cases where it appears the victim might still be alive and I think that is what is always pulling Tim away. The longer this case goes on the more likely she is dead, they are not going to find her wandering in the woods. The new calls comes in about a child that has only been missing hours to a day, well that one might be saveable and we can come back to the body search if they haven't found her.

I think this is may turn out much like Caylee and that little girl is very close to the house.

I'm not sure she's very close to home since the dogs went to the railroad track and then stopped. Unless, the dog handlers went ahead and stopped the dogs then surely Hayleigh left the area in a vehicle. Of course, Caylee was just down the road and those dogs might have led LE if they'd been trained or allowed to go further than the yard, who knows.

Thanks, Friday - that is a big help. :blowkiss:

TES rocks! :rocker: :)

Nope, not a southern thang. I think the dispatcher just used the wrong word.

I live in the South. Any junior high school student here knows what "numerical" means. Or when a person is talking about hair, and asks what color, they don't mean what race.
Sorry, I hate redneck jokes too, but this girl is just not bright.

Big TY Shadow :blowkiss:

*Bold by me*

Appreciate any available info on these items.

Adding, "took" the van is common vernacular to me. That part doesn't seem odd to me at all, but, that she's emphatic about it being IN the van and that's the reason that it isn't @ the trailer, and that THEY took the van....and BTW...what eff'n VAN?!?!?

It wasn't like it was the first night there and Misty's blanket was left in a moving van. My brain just wants to insert that the afternoon visitors had a van...and - for some reason - Misty's blanket ended up in THAT van.

Well now, A van, a blanket...a few things come to mind..but that aside
Exactly. Why does a 17 year old have her blanke in a van and then leave it there to boot. I agree. Whoever was there early in the day came in a van and her and the kids hopped in, taking there blankets with them because they were going to be gone long enough that when they got back it would be time to be in bed. Moo

I disagree. He only has so much time, and there are many missing cases.

Caylee wasn't reported missing after 31 days for her mother? Media jumps on it.

A little African American girl here in MS (14 year old) wasn't reported missing by her mother for 18 days, and we barely got five lines in the newspaper. (In fact, also little interest so far in the WS thread I set up for her...)We are currently begging Tim to come here, and from what I understand, when he leaves Florida, he is going to stop through and help look for Adrian. I think she deserves as much as Tim's attention as she can get, too.

There is simply no way for him to divide his time without making someone unhappy, so I'm grateful for any time he gives:)

OT/

babycat, i read your thread and added her to my prayer list of missing children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads