An arrest has been made!

From what I understand the TPD did look into it. But could not actually do anything. With what we know now of MH and her history down south it all makes sense.

I love the story, but it's a friend of a friend tale told six months after the supposed fact, allowing for accounts to grow more lurid in that period of time; I can't believe TPD would just do nothing. The child protective agency would pitch a fit, and rightly. If this turns out to be true, heads will roll at TPD.

ETA: and Sandra's family would also have been quite vocal in the matter.

Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

I just want to get a few things straight in my mind here....your MIL works with someone that lives in the park that Sandra did? 6 months ago Sandra was found unresponsive and taken to the hospital on a drug overdose? MH was reported to have been the one that gave drugs to Sandra 6 months ago? Why wouldn't an arrest have been 6 months ago? In my opinion, if what you are posting is true....Sandra might be alive today if something was done 6 months ago to punish the person responsible for a drug overdose. This is unbelievable. Thank you in advance for any info you or SS might be able to give.

If all this turns out to be true I am sick and disgusted with the fact that no-one was looking out for Sandra and other little children in that mobile home park. I would rather report something 6 months ago and be wrong in my allegations than have to explain a childs body in a suitcase. What is going on in this world.

I love the story, but as it's a friend of a friend tale told six months after the supposed fact, allowing for accounts to grow more lurid in that period of time; I can't believe TPD would just do nothing. The child protective agency would pitch a fit, and rightly. If this turns out to be true, heads will roll at TPD.

Do any of us know when the Grandfather placed the camera up. Maybe he wa was trying to see who was giving the DRugs to Sandra.I am not here to argue with anyone. Just sharing what the guy at work who lived 6 blocks from the MHP was told.

Do any of us know when the Grandfather placed the camera up. Maybe he wa was trying to see who was giving the DRugs to Sandra.I am not here to argue with anyone. Just sharing what the guy at work who lived 6 blocks from the MHP was told.

No arguments here, and I'm glad you shared the tale. But questions have to be asked of unverified accounts.

Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

OMG!! If that is true, why would they let her go to her house anymore. If someone overdosed my child. I would probably be in jail for what I did to the person responsible.

I looked into her eyes and got a horrible feeling.
I am a real "eye" person and if it's true that they
are a window into your soul..I don't think I like
that soul:(
^i^

------------------------------------------------------------

I just looked at the picture of Melissa.
I was shocked at my own reaction to her face.
I pulled back.
I have looked at pictures of other murderers before and I have never
felt repelled.
Maybe because she is a woman, a mother of a 5 yr old. ?
But Casey A murdered her own child and I did not have that instant
reaction.

I just looked at the picture again and her face does not seem symetrical.
Maybe that is it.

I hope FW realizes the speculation people have toward him and talks to the press soon about everything Melissa told him...and tells what kind of truck he drives/if he dropped off the letter/if he was at the irrigation pond/how he knew about MH's suitcase/etc. He's still just too weird for me. Maybe LE is waiting for him to incriminate himself before an arrest also? He might think he's off the hook now that LE said "no more arrests to follow"?

I feel that since LE has made one arrest, if they had their ducks in a row, which I believe they did, we will see other arressts very soon. Not to give the others a chance to get away or try to hide evidence. May be wrong.:furious: Nonni Brenda

Click on thumbnail and it shows up larger in another little window.

She does have a pretty mean looking mug shot. I can't imagine she was happy having that particular picture taken though.

Attachments

• melissa huckaby aka lawless.jpg
    melissa huckaby aka lawless.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 41
I think she acted alone. I don't know we will see more arrests unless they are after the fact.

And I thank you for doing so...

Maybe they had no proof as to WHERE the drugs actually came from, thus, no charges...an idea.

A lot of really small churches will have rummage sales where the few members donate items and the general public is welcome to come shop. It's a good way to make a couple hundred bucks since there aren't many members tithing each month. But do I really believe there was a rummage sale in this case? NOPE!

A lot of times the general public give small churches things to sell, rather that go to good will etc. Small churches sometimes have little money in the collection plate to even pay church expenses,lights, etc. I know of a few like that here. I always donate to them when cleaning out my closets. Nonni:blowkiss:

I think the kidnapping charge would indicate that there was some sort of confession/detailed information provided by either MH herself or someone closely associated with her. I realize we might be missing a lot of information, but nothing published, video or otherwise, would lead us to suspect kidnapping was involved. Kidnapping is not an inherent charge to murder, correct?
I can't believe that this was an accident, because just like Caylee, if it was an accident why not to confess to it when the poopy hits the fan? The idea that a murder charge is preferable to a heartfelt, tear-sodden "I didn't mean to run her over/leave the pool gate open/confuse the antifreeze with Koolaid" is just unfathomable. Maybe if evidence comes out that MH tied poor Sandra up before accidentally backing over her in a SUV, I'll change my tune.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in this case an accident theory would seem farfetched. She told them something about the crime that led them to the kidnapping charge.

Could it be possible that Sandra was alive in that suitcase when she was loaded in the car and suffocated before MH's true intentions could be revealed? Whether it be sexual in nature, or whatever else. I hate to think she was drowned alive like a callous person does to a puppy, but the "waterproof" nature of the suitcase really scares me. Non-breathable fabric. A lined, sealed suitcase dropped in a pond.

Still doesn't speak to motive, though.

Bold is mine.

Remember OJ Simpson and the hotel saga? That was kidnapping because the victims (I use the term loosely) were detained against their wil and prevented from seeking help.

Kidnapping isn't the traditional 'bundling up and hurrying away' that we often imagine.
Kidnapping, as someone previously mentioned, is an 'aggravator', allowing LE to charge 1st degree murder and to seek the DP.
This is likely why Kc Anthony was charged with child neglect as well as murder.

I just want to get a few things straight in my mind here....your MIL works with someone that lives in the park that Sandra did? 6 months ago Sandra was found unresponsive and taken to the hospital on a drug overdose? MH was reported to have been the one that gave drugs to Sandra 6 months ago? Why wouldn't an arrest have been 6 months ago? In my opinion, if what you are posting is true....Sandra might be alive today if something was done 6 months ago to punish the person responsible for a drug overdose. This is unbelievable. Thank you in advance for any info you or SS might be able to give.

If all this turns out to be true I am sick and disgusted with the fact that no-one was looking out for Sandra and other little children in that mobile home park. I would rather report something 6 months ago and be wrong in my allegations than have to explain a childs body in a suitcase. What is going on in this world.

Sorry to bump my own post but could someone please answer my questions? This whole theory is disgusting....I just read another post on the theory thread about the drugging incident, why didn't someone say something about the event 6 months ago before now?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back