***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

Somewhat OT: Are we close to hearing Muzicman's story yet?

I sent out a signal today. I'll update when I hear back. :)

Attn: MM UPDATE

I heard back from him today. :cheer:

There are some legal issues that have to be resolved before he can talk. I don't think he would mind if I snipped a few words from our email exchange: "I don't really have a timetable, but my anxiousness to talk has to take a backseat for now."

Believe me when I say he misses the camaraderie of his friends here and he will log in to talk the minute he feels the timing is okay. He has always kept his word to all of us - he will do it as soon as he can. I know it is hard to be patient. Like MM said, he doesn't have a timetable but I can tell you from my legal experience, it will probably be a few more months before those legal issues are resolved.

So, hang tight, okay? I promise to send out a LOUD ALERT when he lets me know he can yap. It will be worth the wait. I predict you guys are gonna love MM even more than you already do. ;)

Attn: MM UPDATE

I heard back from him today. :cheer:

There are some legal issues that have to be resolved before he can talk. I don't think he would mind if I snipped a few words from our email exchange: "I don't really have a timetable, but my anxiousness to talk has to take a backseat for now."

Believe me when I say he misses the camaraderie of his friends here and he will log in to talk the minute he feels the timing is okay. He has always kept his word to all of us - he will do it as soon as he can. I know it is hard to be patient. Like MM said, he doesn't have a timetable but I can tell you from my legal experience, it will probably be a few more months before those legal issues are resolved.

So, hang tight, okay? I promise to send out a LOUD ALERT when he lets me know he can yap. It will be worth the wait. I predict you guys are gonna love MM even more than you already do. ;)
Legal issues? Still? From the trial? Oh, I hope he (she) isn't in any kind of trouble. Please let him know that we have his back. :)

Reading the book right now and am half way through it. I am so mad, sad, and just disgusted. This case should not have turned out the way it did. She should never have walked. There was so much evidense against her, Baez was a total idiot, and Cindy is a witch. I can't understand how the jury did not convict just on the fact that CA was missing over a month before anyone knew. And from the book I got that she was dead very early on and maybe in that swamp from the beginning of the 31 days.

Oh how I wish there was something else Casey could be tried on. It is just not right. jmo

I finally read JA's book. I did not know George tried to blame LE for planting the duct tape on the gas can. JA had to enlighten him with the truth. JA told him the picture was taken long before Caylee was found...no one knew at that time there was any significance to the tape. When GA reached the end of the hall with his lie he just looked at the table. GA knew exactly how significant that tape was to the crime and he did what every Anthony does, lie. I wish JA would have pulled out a picture of Caylee's autopsy and asked GA if that would help him tell the truth.

LE worked so hard to find Caylee and GA had the nerve to accuse them of planting the tape...unbelievable.

IMO

I'm on my last chapter and that floored me as well. Seriously? What was he thinking? I bet I know what he was thinking when he learned what FCA's defense was gonna be. Serves him right IMO. You truly reap what you sew....

I'm going to read the book again now that it is not as raw of a wound. I know we had a whole cast of characters when the book was released. I guess we should come up with a new list.

JA- Rob Lowe (confirmed)
LDB- ?
Frank George- ?
Yuri-?

JB-?
CM-?
DS-?

Cindy-?
George-?
FCA-?
LA-?

I think they may have trouble finding an actress willing to portray she who must not be named.

Guys, I moved the movie discussion to this thread that Reality Orlando generated this morning.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171066"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171066[/ame]

eta: I didn't move the posts made last night because it would have jumped the opening post and thrown everything all haywire.

Ok...I've been good...haven't whined too much about no news...but I miss MM! Any idea when he'll be back?

No, RR. I talked to him not too long ago but he didn't say. Saw your message and I just rattled his cage again to get an update. Will let you know when he answers me.

He is checking with the powers that be to see if he can talk freely yet. Said he would let me know when he heard.

He is checking with the powers that be to see if he can talk freely yet. Said he would let me know when he heard.
OMG!!! How did I miss this???!! Great news, Beach. Thank you so much for reaching out to him. I know he'd be here if he could.

BTW...don't hurt me...but where is the sidebar these days?

I noticed on Amazon the Kindle version of the book now states it is updated with a new afterword by the author. Does anyone know what it says? I have the older Kindle version. TIA!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Updated-Prosecuting-ebook/dp/B008LUVMXU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358677110&sr=8-2&keywords=prosecuting+casey+anthony"]Imperfect Justice Updated Ed: Prosecuting Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton: Amazon.com: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xKbptS5dL.@@AMEPARAM@@51xKbptS5dL[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back