LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took awhile to click in my head, but I kind of like that angle that somebody mentioned about the oil workers coming and going at all hours.

I'd like to think that LE would work this angle, somehow get a list of employee vehicles from all of the companies (not just oil) in the area that employee out of town folks.

It would take some footwork on the part of LE, but surely interviewing workers and supervisors would have somebody saying, "Oh yeah, he drives that type of truck."

So the truck that was facing the other way from the one pictured above on St John was the same truck that was pictured driving down Universal or University (sorry street names escapes me) toward I-10?
According to LE, yes.

Am starting to have really weird ideas like they are in a blackmailing situation and that is why the father was flown away in a yellow helicopter. And why it's so quiet with the family at moment.

Then, I was wrong as I thought they were the same. The one that showed the truck bed better was discussed up and down and all around to include peeps being sure they could see someone sitting back there, etc.

I need an aspirin. :blushing:

Am starting to have really weird ideas like they are in a blackmailing situation and that is why the father was flown away in a yellow helicopter. And why it's so quiet with the family at moment.

Best case scenario.... Let's hope.

I really hope so, I'm sure the Shunicks would give them whatever it took to get her back safe and sound.

Then, I was wrong as I thought they were the same. The one that showed the truck bed better was discussed up and down and all around to include peeps being sure they could see someone sitting back there, etc.

I need an aspirin. :blushing:

I was thinking martini

Yes......

okay, but how did THAT truck (the one we no longer care about) go from going past Mickey (not saying at the same time) and then ending up driving down towards I-10. Hadn't it already missed the turn (would have been a left turn like in front of MS if she was still waiting there) to be headed toward I-10?

My neighbor has a Z71 and it's Chevy

I know zilch about trucks, but if you google Chevy Silverado extended cab - even the rims look like the right type. Not sure what the difference is between a Z71 and a Silverado are though.

The father was flown away in a yellow helicopter? Is there a link for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj