FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Hi
thankyou you are sweet.
I do not have any money but If there are any psychics or free detectives to look into tammy that feel they might know what happened to tammy or anyone thinks they might know what happened to her please email me at
findtammylynnleppert@yahoo.com
suzannec4444@yahoo.com
I have a sister who came up missing on July 6th 1983 from Cocoa Beach Florida.her name is Tammy Lynn Leppert.here is her pictures if it will help ok?I have been looking for a long time for her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../TLeppert1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...4/TLeppert.jpg

I am also checking for her as an unidentified Jane doe or skeletal remains found over the years.Please contact me if you know something.Please help me find her.I care very much of what became of her.I have been looking for her myself for a long time.I just want to know something.Is she alive or dead.I just want to know.
suzanne

Tha't's why I'm wondering if you can gain height after the age of 18. That and, why did they give that JD only an ~ height of 5'8". I would think it would be a range of heights...

I just read this thread today and saw that anthrobones's question went unanswered. While I know next to nothing about bones, I can tell you that it is possible to get taller after age 18. My driver's license read 5'4 1/2" for YEARS, based on measurements at 16 and into college. When I first met the man who would later become my husband, I was 21 and considerably shorter than his 5' 8 or 9" at the time. I could wear 3" heels and still be shorter than he was. When we reconnected in my late 30s, he was shocked at how much taller I had grown. Subsequent visits to the doctor measured me at about 5' 6 1/2"--and I am clearly now taller if I wear heels. Go figure. Such changes may be why doctors always measure you--and certainly, older people "lose" inches as they age.

Anyway--if anyone had used the info on my driver's license to ascertain my height, it would have been inaccurate. Just goes to show that "facts" are not always what they seem to be.

And we won't go into how much more anyone weighs now than they did at 18...

Hi
that's a good question.I don't know about the growth either.No one has contacted me yet.but I am very interested in what psychics would perdict what happened to tammy.If there are any psychics out there that think they might know what happened to tammy please post it here or email me at findtammylynnleppert@yahoo.com or suzannec4444@yahoo.com.. or any free detectives.may I please ask Please work with me.I have looked myself a long time for her.I do care very much of what became of her.someone must know something.Please help me find her.I just want to know.

suzanne

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am still interested what all psychics would predict happened to tammy.Does any one know about this and can do this for me about tammy?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Her date of birth is 2-5-65[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]she came up missing from Cocoa Beach Florida on july 6 1983[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]http://gryphonastrology.wordpress.c...deleine-mccann/[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am still interested what all psychics would predict happened to tammy.Does any one know about this and can do this for me about tammy?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Her date of birth is 2-5-65[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]she came up missing from Cocoa Beach Florida on july 6 1983[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]http://gryphonastrology.wordpress.c...deleine-mccann/[/FONT]

Just some info to help you along in your search:

First, you can have a DNA swab done on yourself at a local law enforcement that does it,and have it entered into the federal database, to see if a match comes up with any UID's. The running of DNA can take a very long time to see if it is a match, patience is required.

Secondly, there is a psychic that takes a very long time to do a case, but he is extremely accurate, www..com, and get his email to ask for a reading. He does it for free, but he is very backed up, but you can look at his other readings on missing persons, and those he was accurate at reading.

I hope this helps in some way, your sister is a beautiful woman, best of everything in your search.
Also, have the social security office run a check on her ss # (do not post it here) and see if it was ever used after her disappearance.

Hi
Please keep tammy in your prayers.It is coming up on July 6th the anniversary of another year she has been missing.
suzanne

Hi
Today is July 6th.She came up missing July 6th 1983.Please keep tammy in your prayers to find out what happened to her.It's been a long time.If someone knows something please let me know.Please.I am asking if anyone has ever called in a lead about tammy over the years.Please email me with it again.I will look into it.
suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.Today is July 6th.She came up missing July 6th 1983.Please keep tammy in your prayers to find out what happened to her.It's been a long time.If someone knows something please let me know.Please.I am asking if anyone has ever called in a lead about tammy over the years.Please email me with it again.I will look into it

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

Tammy is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your family will have the closure you deserve very soon. ♥♥

Hi
Thankyou that was sweet to say.I do wonder sometimes if I will ever find her.It's been a long time.Too long.but I do hear of these cases that are solved 20,30 years later.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou that was sweet to say.I do wonder sometimes if I will ever find her.It's been a long time.Too long.but I do hear of these cases that are solved 20,30 years later.

suzanne

Suzanne, I think of you and Tammy often. You are an amazing sister and I hope that one day you find the truth about Tammy's disappearance.

Hi
I also asked about the unidentified Jane Doe found in 88 in Pennsylvania.Right now I believe they think she is someone else.

suzanne

Hi
I have not heard from the psychic brian yet or any others.I emailed again about the Jane Doe in Nevada.I know she is a little taller.but I feel she should be looked into again.

suzanne

Hi
Please keep tammy in your prayers for me to find her.Please don't forget about her.
suzanne

Hi
Please keep tammy in your prayers for me to find her.Please don't forget about her.
suzanne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back