FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was confusing to me also. How could Michele pick up her twins at 2:30 PM, be home by 3:30 PM, then cook dinner, and get ready to meet her new boyfriend for dinner and be at work for 7:30 PM.

Who looks after the three children when Michele goes to work? Does she live with her parents or does she have her own place?

Maybe they were all going to go out for dinner? Four hours would be plenty of time. ??

The family needs to get some media coverage regarding Michele. I have had BayNews 9 (Brighthouse) on most of the day today and not one word about Michele being missing.

Although BayNews9 doesn't cover Orange County, they have covered a lot of the Anthony case and may cover Michele.

What is the local 24 hours news coverage station in Orlando? They need to be contacted.

Fox kept us updated about Nicole that sadly lost her life a couple weeks ago and I listen to the Tampa stations. Not a peep about Michelle

I know probably no one can answer this but did any of her exes or current bf bass fish?
We fish alot and there is no way in hello I would go to some of them alone.

Every single lake, pond and practically puddles have bass in them in that area not to mention alligators (sorry for the thought). Generally they are in wooded areas with alot of places to hide someone especially on a Thursday. I know far fetched just trying to think out of the box.

Good question. Someone on the FB yesterday asked where DS like to go fishing. So I *advertiser censored* u mmed he did. ;) Agree...I wouldn't go to any of those bass holes in FL either. :innocent: Too many nasty creatures for me!!

Well, I don't know anyone named Sparky..:newyear:, lol, so not sure. My hubby's not a plumber but worked at the same company.

LOL OK Let's do this. Multiple Choice lol

Does the company start with a

B
F
H
R

Good question. Someone on the FB yesterday asked where DS like to go fishing. So I *advertiser censored* u mmed he did. ;) Agree...I wouldn't go to any of those bass holes in FL either. :innocent: Too many nasty creatures for me!!

Well thats interesting. There are some pretty big bass lakes around there smack dab in between where he lives and the mall.

Maybe they were all going to go out for dinner? Four hours would be plenty of time. ??

I sure would like to know if the new bf tried to contact Michele during the four hours? Lots of times in new relationships, they send text messages back and forth and then also, if the new bf knew how volatile the relationship was between Dale and Michele, one would think he would have contacted her to see how the exchange went when she picked up the twins.

(My son's former gf was in a bad marriage and when they got together, he made sure she contacted him when she dropped or picked up the children from her former.)

The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.

TY. From my notes yesterday, the sister brought up the name/place of Ovido? Ovedo? Pronounced it: O vee doe. Can any locals chime in with what or where this is? She made mention of a salon, so I didn't know if that was it or not. tia

TY. From my notes yesterday, the sister brought up the name/place of Ovido? Ovedo? Pronounced it: O vee doe. Can any locals chime in with what or where this is? She made mention of a salon, so I didn't know if that was it or not. tia

Yes Oviedo is Close to the University of Central Florida. Not far from Waterford Lakes. Maybe 20 mins?

ETA: Just a little town.

They divorced several yrs ago. We don't know if anyone has made contact with him. I'm saying "WE" have been unable too. He is a plumber and he works in Orlando. We know where, but would rather not say.

Info I found says DS works for cabinet company. All into home maintenance. Wonder if he has sold or installed any cabinets in any new subdivsions lately?

I posted this before but the fact that DS was a Marine really has me a little scared.

Well maybe it's not a fact but it's listed under info on his FB page

Sparky any clues on the truck, is it still impounded for dna testing etc. and are there on going searches in the area the truck was found, i know the area well..

Info I found says DS works for cabinet company. All into home maintenance. Wonder if he has sold or installed any cabinets in any new subdivsions lately?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think sparky is talking about the 1st ex and you are talking about DS?

Michele looks like she could manage to put up a very good fight even if she was put in a choke hold. Her new bf looks a heck of a lot stronger then Dale. I am not saying the new bf is involved in anyway, just making an observation.

Sparky any clues on the truck, is it still impounded for dna testing etc. and are there on going searches in the area the truck was found, i know the area well..

Hi Shin...as far as we know OPD still has the Hummer. Everything has been so quiet today.

From this link it looks like they are staying in this area.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Police are extensively searching the Oak Ridge and Belle Isle areas of Orange County. Investigators say they believe Parker's iPhone is in one of those areas.

Since you know the area, then you know how bad it is down Oakridge Rd, from Orange Ave. She could be anywhere over there.

Thanks!

I posted this before but the fact that DS was a Marine really has me a little scared.

Well maybe it's not a fact but it's listed under info on his FB page

What is leading me this way is...He went to Oakridge HS, His father lives off Oakridge Rd, OPD is searching the area of Oakridge Rd and the Hummer was found at the mall, which is up Oakridge Rd take a side rd to the mall.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think sparky is talking about the 1st ex and you are talking about DS?

Yes. I found the info on his (DS's) FB re: cabinetry.

RD is X hubby - father of 11 yo son

DS is X finance -father of twins

NM is current bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads