Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

I think he knows she is incapable of showing normal human emotions and he does not want everyone to see that!

:clap::clap::clap:!

And also, Casey just doesn't want to go. And she doesn't think she should have to do anything she doesn't want to do.

I hope Judge Strickland sets him back on his behind and then fine him for being a nuisance to the court and the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Well maybe JB could just slide KC into a body bag and have her sit
there so no one can see her.

JB gets more and more childish. :violin:

no worries folks. Judge S. gets the last say.

Ya know... maybe he should hold a hearing on the subject and require Casey's presence, just to drive this point home to JB and KC.

If you're going to call his court a circus, then don't forget that he's the ringmaster.

Nothing in the article Baez submitted as exhibit 1 says anything that would be considered painting KC in a negative light....what was baez even thinking submitting that article??????? Moron!!!!

Even if people are discussing her appearance, they are not doing it in court, so I don't see how any amount of gossip outside of the courtroom should amount to a hill of beans. It's really pathetic jb is even wasting his time on this, all he has to do is submit a written waiver prior to each hearing and the judge said he would rule based on what the hearing was about.

poor kc, people are talking about her and looking at her. good thing she has big daddy baez to help make it all better. there, there.....

Ya know... maybe he should hold a hearing on the subject and require Casey's presence, just to drive this point home to JB and KC.

If you're going to call his court a circus, then don't forget that he's the ringmaster.

And we all know who the head clown is.

according to the jail personnel she requested a sedative when she got the news they had found Caylee, I don't think they would give sedatives to a pregant woman.

For some inexplicable reason JB seems to get a lot of these motions approved. I have a feeling this one will be also. Not that I agree at all. I think she should be present to see how JB handles himself in a courtroom. Less reason for her to claim imcompetent council later on.

I think she should be present because I don't think she wants to be present. Seeing her HAVE to walk in there makes me smile. :)

KC put her own self in the negative light by her actions. She needs to be her butt in court every time.

It just boggles my mind that a defendant would not want to be present for every hearing, especially someone accused of murder. Makes absolutely no sense.

I wonder if Judge Strickland just hears/reads his motions and bursts out laughing in his chambers.
:crazy: lmbo
moo

OMG! I was just thinking this while reading about the private jailhouse visit/funeral.

Not to go OT, but I do agree. I don't think KC has anything to show, other than her usual nasty self, so I don't think this has anything to do with it.

I was very surprised last motion hearing that KC didn't seem to catch on that JB wasn't exactly holding his own against the SA.

One of the things JB is trying to hide is KC's total lack of interest in all that is Caylee. Last time between trying to cover her disdain for being forced to appear and tossing JB little sly smiles she heard nothing :rolleyes:(the second and third things he's trying to hide...

Judge S should say to JB: "Her appearance...really?" And then start contorting his face, just for show don't you know.

I think she should be present because I don't think she wants to be present. Seeing her HAVE to walk in there makes me smile. :)

I agree. Imagine having a big ego and knowing that all the people you tried so hard to impress with your cute figure, cute haircut, amazing job at Universal, etc. are watching you in jailhouse blues as all your secrets are spilled out there.

I think appearance matters to some people more than other things do.

I think that was a silly example for JB to attach. There was nothing nasty about it .
There was nothing in there about rumours ? Maybe he attached the wrong one :eek:

I think if she was pg it would be definitely out by now, someone would have made a buck selling THAT STORY ! for sure

So No I think she is not pg. I think she is no longer drinking and doing any sort of drugs and not living a up all night sleep all day partying lifestyle the she got into the last months before Caylee disappeared/died
I think a lot of people out there might think she might be pg and a lot of speculation inuendo and rumor is abound.
I think Baez is right that it is adding to the whole circus and if people KNOW she is going to be there its going to be a MASSIVE Circus
I think if prisoners are allowed to waive their rights , then so should she. People don't want exceptions for her so why should it be the other way ?

There will be plenty of horrific stuff for her to watch during the actual trial

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577477/detail.html

saying that people discuss her appearance and it adds to the "circus."

he attached an article for "proof" that was from the Sentinel.... and all it did was describe what she wore and how long her hair was.

:confused::confused::confused:

how does that prove his case? although i agree she should be there, it looks as if SS has made a "special case" out of this and won't LET her waive her right to appear...

Maybe she's just not a "morning" person. After all, look at her visitor logs. She has lawyers visiting her up to 1:00 in the morning. She probably wants to sleep in like she did at TonE's for 31 days. :furious:

You know the more I think about this, I wonder if one major reason she doesn't want to come out of her "room" and go to court is her parents - either one or both - could be there. If they know she is coming, they certainy can go, and somewhere I heard Casey was the one saying no visits between her and her folks over George appearing before GJ and with Cindy for not stopping him.

Now, just going to court with her parents in the courtroom doesn't mean that they will have contact, but, with the dynamics in this family, maybe just having her mother look at her is upsetting to Casey.

I agree. Imagine having a big ego and knowing that all the people you tried so hard to impress with your cute figure, cute haircut, amazing job at Universal, etc. are watching you in jailhouse blues as all your secrets are spilled out there.

I think appearance matters to some people more than other things do.

Poor KC had to appear in public without makeup or having her hair and nails done. Now she is crying look they are making fun of me. :boohoo::boohoo:

according to the jail personnel she requested a sedative when she got the news they had found Caylee, I don't think they would give sedatives to a pregant woman.

Yes they can take a few different things. They could have even given her Tylenol pm.

I think it's a mutual agreement between KC and JB not ruin "the illusion". KC has blind faith in JB's legal expertise, and he can control her actions so long as she believes he holds the power to set her free.

I think this motion is merely an effort to keep reality off their cloud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back