2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeek, he sold pictures to the Globe... i didn't know that...

FG questioning Ricardo Morales...
Photo of Caylee going into evidence with stipulation bruise under eye is not to be considered abuse. FG brings up selling pics to Globe (diverting JB's Gotcha!). Received $4000.

You have to figure, these people are putting their entire lives on hold for this. Giving up their families, their jobs, for the next 6-8 weeks. They are getting paid next to nothing. I hardly think asking for some pretzels and a hockey game is too much to ask.

Four Grand! I read it being reported at 20K! He is not a good bargainer!

Photo admitted into Evidence..stipulation being read regarding the bruise under Caylee's eye

You have to figure, these people are putting their entire lives on hold for this. Giving up their families, their jobs, for the next 6-8 weeks. They are getting paid next to nothing. I hardly think asking for some pretzels and a hockey game is too much to ask.
Take them out to a sports bar.

FG questioning Ricardo Morales...
Photo of Caylee going into evidence with stipulation bruise under eye is not to be considered abuse. FG brings up selling pics to Globe (diverting JB's Gotcha!). Received $4000.

Way hey! Another fellow Brit watching this? :)

I don't see why the DT can be sniffy about anyone selling anything, seeing as they sold stuff for a hell of a lot more $!

But that mention certainly will dampen Baez's bonfire in regards to him mentioning it on the cross.

Oh Lordy - you missed a morning! JB harassing George on the stand. It was bad!!

Logicalgirl..............oh wow, wouldn't you know it that I'd miss something important. I was sooooo tired last night, I couldn't get up this morning. I got up at 10:00am today.

I'm going to have to find Patty's YouTube of this morning!

Thanks for the heads-up on this!

I agree with how Caylee got the bruise, because all toddlers are clumsy and tend to get bruised up from time to time... however... this picture is critical because it shows Caylee alive wearing the shirt that was found with her remains. MOO

BBM

Agree!

no emotion at all from ICA while showing the photos of Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam