Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a coke posting with Beach - re tonight's radio show

OK - You San Fran folks (and the ???other folks?? who are they, lol!)..........You have the next 3 hours for trash talking on sidebar!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if the anonymous donations to the church came from the national enquirer ~L~ Perhaps someone involved in the church is leaking information about FCA..

Also, I mentioned days ago, that I thought FCA would go home but was poo-pooed...everyone stating that FCA hated her parents too much to go back home.

BUt if you think about it..who else will have her??

also, perhaps the family will profit more with media leaks about fca instead of the church..LOL..

I agree--Actually I think FCA stays on Hopspring Drive more than she does at that compound (or whatever it is).

Phil could be behind the donation as well. He could get the first interview with the entire family united again. George could give a teary, I love FCA and forgive her. CA could go on about the evil prosecution against her poor Casey who suffers from a brain tumor that makes her lie, cheat, steal, kill, and throw her baby's corpse in a dump/swamp. LA could come out with a big high five to FCA. FCA could play the newly reformed FCA doing God's work.

GA/CA would never part with their blood money, they want more. In fact, I think they wanted Caylee missing forever (they knew she was dead) because she was worth more missing than dead. They could spew Caylee sightings forever. I don't know how they sleep at night.

IMO

well, it's obvious who I'm rooting for!! :seeya:

GO NINERS!!!!

:woot: . . . :Banane10: . . . . :Banane21: . . . . :flashback:

Must say dear - last weeks game was FABULOUS and down to the wire. I so so so much enjoyed watching the game when I was outta town and couldn't do WS - no withdrawals as I was too busy! (Egads, not like Friday night here - did anyone ever figure out what the problem was???). Anyhow - 49'ers did a great game for their fans by giving a down to the wire win to keep everyone in the stadium - but better yet........FABULOUS WEATHER for the fans! lol. Won't matter for the Superbowl, but was good for the playoffs.

Perhaps that was the ONE TIME that George testified directly, without that CARP he did during FCA's trial as to making him (purposefully IMHO) look like a wierd one so that FCA could escape the DP. I'm telling you, that gas can stuff was........tooooooooooooo strange........he did purposefully to raise doubt for FCA IMHO.

Ashton said they had GA testify to the Grand Jury to lock him into his testimony. It's a strategy Ashton uses when he thinks he has a liar on his hands. He was dancing on the perjury line (I believe were Ashton's words).

GA initially tried to blame LE for planting the duct tape on the gas can because the duct tape was crucial to the case. It was the smoking gun. JA informed him the picture was taken long before they found Caylee therefore, they had no idea Caylee would be found with three layers across her face.

GA puts GA first. He would never admit to being a pedophile, even to save FCA's life. He purposefully acted deceitful in front of the jury. Ashton was ready to slap him. And of course Perry let FCA do a big show in front of the jury. I've watched plenty of trials and I've never seen the defendant get away with or even attempt that kind of behavior. Ashton asked Perry to make them stop, Perry refused.

IMO

Those fans have got to be soaking wet and freezing about now. Hope they bundled up, (and tanked up. LOL).:floorlaugh:

I would be crying in a corner (yeah, I'm a Florida girl) if I had to deal with weather like that!

Ashton said they had GA testify to the Grand Jury to lock him into his testimony. It's a strategy Ashton uses when he thinks he has a liar on his hands. He was dancing on the perjury line (I believe were Ashton's words).

GA initially tried to blame LE for planting the duct tape on the gas can because the duct tape was crucial to the case. It was the smoking gun. JA informed him the picture was taken long before they found Caylee therefore, they had no idea Caylee would be found with three layers across her face.

GA puts GA first. He would never admit to being a pedophile, even to save FCA's life. He purposefully acted deceitful in front of the jury. Ashton was ready to slap him. And of course Perry let FCA do a big show in front of the jury. I've watched plenty of trials and I've never seen the defendant get away with or even attempt that kind of behavior. Ashton asked Perry to make them stop, Perry refused.

IMO

From my perspective you have got half the story but not the whole one. The LE took the gas cans TWICE to do testing on them. The first time they came back with a piece of tape that GA said he put on it - very neat and tidy. The second time they came back the tape was all askew and not in the manner that GA would have done it.

During the trial, George had to adhere to his Depo. Baez was trying to trick him (or make him angry and lose his temper) by showing him pics of the other time LE took the gas cans, rather than the one the picture was about, and George knew it. That's why he was acting as twitchy as he was.

He was answering the question Baez asked him and looking at the wrong picture. I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on that.

Must say dear - last weeks game was FABULOUS and down to the wire. I so so so much enjoyed watching the game when I was outta town and couldn't do WS - no withdrawals as I was too busy! (Egads, not like Friday night here - did anyone ever figure out what the problem was???). Anyhow - 49'ers did a great game for their fans by giving a down to the wire win to keep everyone in the stadium - but better yet........FABULOUS WEATHER for the fans! lol. Won't matter for the Superbowl, but was good for the playoffs.

Gotta say - as a hockey fan......:whoosh:

I think the first time they took the cans they took pictures with the tape on it and returned the cans. Once they found the remains they came and got the cans again. The picture with the duct tape that GA said was messy was from August and he claimed he did not put the tape on the can that LE must have put it on when they collected it in December. JA then told GA in his deposition that the picture was from August 1st. GA kept saying he did not put the tape on that can that way.

I think he changed his story at the trial because there was only one other person who would have put the duct tape on the can and that was KC. I still think the roll of duct tape was in the trunk of the car and GA removed it when they retrieved the car from the tow yard. I think he might have spotted it in her trunk and removed it because it was his duct tape. He would have no way of knowing what KC used it for at that time, other than the gas can. jmo

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but if you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says "they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention."

http://www.globalnational.com/video/global+national+jan+21/video.html?v=2189142916#english/video

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention.

http://www.globalnational.com/video/global+national+jan+21/video.html?v=2189142916#english/video

This group has also been at the Occupation Wall Street.

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention.

This group has also been at the Occupation Wall Street.

They've hounded scientologists for years.

They've hounded scientologists for years.

I would say that if they have her in there sights she has some trouble coming her way that she is not going to like and maybe her team also. Yikes

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but if you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says "they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention."

Are they the reason most of the links on JB's website don't work?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_%28group%29"]Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

She seemed to know a lot about computers. She is no match for them. Scarey!

From my perspective you have got half the story but not the whole one. The LE took the gas cans TWICE to do testing on them. The first time they came back with a piece of tape that GA said he put on it - very neat and tidy. The second time they came back the tape was all askew and not in the manner that GA would have done it.

During the trial, George had to adhere to his Depo. Baez was trying to trick him (or make him angry and lose his temper) by showing him pics of the other time LE took the gas cans, rather than the one the picture was about, and George knew it. That's why he was acting as twitchy as he was.

He was answering the question Baez asked him and looking at the wrong picture. I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on that.

And that is why all of us were pulling out our hair - as WE knew what was going on with George......I do believe it was done purposefully..........:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV