HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see a single thing released this week that would have compromised the case two years ago, if released then, and if anything, may have helped at the time. I am not sure I see how it will help now, really, from what they have released, but it is better than nothing, I guess. I always felt the vehicle got on I-40 at least for a while. She could be anywhere, off any exit.

snipped & BBM

Bobo's abductor forgot to turn off her cell phone, so with the help of GPS tracking, the location of Bobo's phone - inside her purse - can be plotted on a map that traces a path through Parsons and through rural Decatur and Henderson counties.

The path appears winding but deliberate. There are no turnarounds, and the abductor even stops at a remote cemetery for about 15 minutes, according to cell phone records.

One final troubling piece of piece of evidence to digest is 11 days after Bobo's disappearance, her cell phone was found sitting right on busy Highway 641 north of Parsons, with the SIM card found just across the highway.

The placement of disposed evidence suggests the abductor was very familiar with the area and very calculated.

Then, as if the abduction route needed any more credibility, there were genuine clues found all along the route: a lunch box here, a notebook there, and a receipt near Interstate 40.

The abductor likely knew the family's regular schedule and had been watching Bobo, waiting for when she was about to leave for class.

Holly Bobo Search Slideshow 04/24/2011
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...OTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH&Item=0

I realize you probably can't bury someone in 15 minutes, but...the perp could have returned there later.

I REALLY hope the area around that cemetery has been searched really well. Maybe even excavated. I'm just thinking about Mickey Shunick's murderer, Brandon Lavergne, burying Mickey alongside an old rural cemetery. He said he pretty much dumped her body there then came back later to bury it or bury it better.

(And no, I'm no suggesting Lavergne was involved in Holly's disappearance because I don't believe he'd be familar with the area like a local would be.)

Ill give you my theory based on nothing more than speculation.

If any LEOs were here I would ask if they checked with the country muisc star if she received any hate mail, or had contact with someone whom could be considered a stalker that lived lives in those parts.

Instead of a local girl missing feared abducted. It became a relative of fame country music star----------- is missing and feared abducted.
Makes it more national in its recognition.

If they just wanted to abduct a girl, could have found an easier target and not one in the woods.

But then again, i assume the LEOs traveled on this path already and found nothing. just speculating on that also.

Many, if not most of the significant info released in the TV 4 special has been known by us for over two years now. The info was not verified simply due to the TBI's antiquated silence and misinformation media management strategy, and the TN ms media's complicity, imo.
'Silence and misinformation by investigators via ms media only causes innocent victim's lives and mounting cold cases'..

The conclusion of Holly Bobo being sold in to Human Sex Slavery Trafficking being the motive, by PI Sheila Wysocki & associates, is faulty at best, imo.
Imo, The primary suspect in Holly Bobo's abduction should have been right underneath their own noses, but due to perceived hypothesis, jurisdictional linkage blindness, and faulty assumptions by investigators. He was ignored..

The evil recidivist sexual predator and probable serial killer responsible for Holly Bobo's abduction was allowed to continue to successfully hunt other unsuspecting prey, imo..

Missing Tennessee Nursing Student`s Body Found - CNN.com ...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/23/ng.01.html

'HUNTED'
The Search For Holly Bobo
Sunday, May 12, at 12 noon cst on TV 4.

"I believe it's one person. I believe they stalked her and planned it out. They did not count on the fact that (Holly's brother) Clint was going to be home. I think when we do find the person, the community itself will be very upset at who it was, right underneath their own nose," Wysocki said.

Channel 4 News will present even more exclusive information during a half-hour special Hunted: The Search For Holly Bobo coming up Sunday, May 12, at noon on Channel 4.

IIRC, TBI refused to confirm anything proposed by Ms. Wysocki and associates in the way of evidence or theories.

I am so glad the specials were done because I am certain there were many people on a local level glued to their screens, and perhaps another few tips will be shaken loose.

As for the rest, *shrug.*

ETA: from a wfgodot post-
Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said in an e-mail the bureau cannot comment on the information released by the private investigators.

Sure wished someone would Screen Shot a legible Map from the TV4 Special. Since much of the evidence, with the exception of the hotel key card, and any forensics, have now been verified by msm, maybe we can get a more accurate picture of the perp's travels and events of 04/13/2011..

Example; why was there a 15 minute layover at the cemetery?

Many, if not most of the significant info released in the TV 4 special has been known by us for over two years now. The info was not verified simply due to the TBI's antiquated silence and misinformation media management strategy, and the TN ms media's complicity, imo.
'Silence and misinformation by investigators via ms media only causes innocent victim's lives and mounting cold cases'..

The conclusion of Holly Bobo being sold in to Human Sex Slavery Trafficking being the motive, by PI Sheila Wysocki & associates, is faulty at best, imo.
Imo, The primary suspect in Holly Bobo's abduction should have been right underneath their own noses, but due to perceived hypothesis, jurisdictional linkage blindness, and faulty assumptions by investigators. He was ignored..

The evil recidivist sexual predator and probable serial killer responsible for Holly Bobo's abduction was allowed to continue to successfully hunt other unsuspecting prey, imo..

Missing Tennessee Nursing Student`s Body Found - CNN.com ...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/23/ng.01.html

'HUNTED'
The Search For Holly Bobo
Sunday, May 12, at 12 noon cst on TV 4.

"I believe it's one person. I believe they stalked her and planned it out. They did not count on the fact that (Holly's brother) Clint was going to be home. I think when we do find the person, the community itself will be very upset at who it was, right underneath their own nose," Wysocki said.

Channel 4 News will present even more exclusive information during a half-hour special Hunted: The Search For Holly Bobo coming up Sunday, May 12, at noon on Channel 4.

omg... another TN Nursing student with a Mustang, really?!
"A positive ID confirms it`s nursing student 24-year-old Megan Sharpton. The murder mystery thickens when it`s revealed Megan dies from blunt force trauma to the head. And a red Ford Mustang is found abandoned 16 miles away. Who murdered 24-year-old Megan Sharpton?" The man charged with raping and murdering Tullahoma, Tenn., nursing student Megan Sharpton will spend the rest of his life in prison without any possibility of parole. http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/feb/05/megan-sharpton-killer-pleads-guilty/

megan-sharpton.jpg

IIRC, TBI refused to confirm anything proposed by Ms. Wysocki and associates in the way of evidence or theories.

I am so glad the specials were done because I am certain there were many people on a local level glued to their screens, and perhaps another few tips will be shaken loose.

As for the rest, *shrug.*

ETA: from a wfgodot post-

RE: TBI refused to confirm anything proposed by Ms. Wysocki and associates in the way of evidence or theories.

'Yet, the TBI didn't deny any of the proposals by Shelia Wysocki & associates'.. Guess, that is a step in the right direction after over two years of silence and confusion, huh?

The stop at the cemetery is interesting. It could mean the suspect stopped there to meet with someone and perhaps transfer Holly to another vehicle. At that point, the suspect, now with maybe just some of Holly's belongings, began driving again throwing stuff out of the car window as he went on...

Often criminals do stop or go somewhere for a few minutes after a crime, even if they are alone. Curtis Vance, who murdered TV reporter Anne Pressley in Little Rock, stopped off at a local park somewhat near the crime scene to rifle through her stolen purse and to dump evidence before he continued back to his own home.

RE: TBI refused to confirm anything proposed by Ms. Wysocki and associates in the way of evidence or theories.

'Yet, the TBI didn't deny any of the proposals by Shelia Wysocki & associates'.. Guess, that is a step in the right direction after over two years of silence and confusion, huh?

Not to me. :) It keeps me at square one. Ms Wysocki is in the position of being able to claim knowledge of information that has not been verified or validated by LE, right?

The Bobo family was the reason that I watched the segments, fwiw. Not for Ms Wysocki.

I am going to bump this just to make an observation:

At 3:45 on the video, the detectives make the observation that if you google (paraphrasing) petite blonde women , it is "eery" to see how many have been abducted.

I am puzzled at a leap to sex trafficking rather than a serial predator or serial predator(s).

And why would sex trafficking abductors take the time to stage all of her belongings...let's assume for the moment that the detectives are correct about the belongings. (I am not 100% convinced they are, but no matter.) It makes very little sense to me in a crime that should be grab her and go. Especially the staging happening many days after her abduction. Why the trip to the cemetery for 15 minutes? If Holly were conscious at that point, surely that stop was designed to terrify her. And a loop heading in the direction of her house-that is classic to me. How many serial predators have you read about who drive their victims either by or back in the direction of their homes....implying that the terror was over and that the victim would be set free?

Sorry, I am skeptical. So we will see what might be revealed in the Hunted special I guess.

After talking with families of missing women, I think the sex trafficking theory is oftentimes what they need to hold onto hope their loved one is still alive somewhere. And it IS a possibility, though remote. There is also the remote possibility that the abductor has Holly in a bunker or prison of some kind, like Jaycee Dugard and a few others. That's why it's so important to FIND HER. To end the torment for the family and perhaps, to free her from captivity.

Pffft. Shell game. Three episodes, no mention of blood evidence, the only physical proof Holly was forcibly abducted. Loose ends aplenty. Mention of an alleged "big hub in sex trafficking," two hours away. Would possibly become first instance of person stolen from own rural yard in front of an eyeball witness to be sold into sex slavery by a man wearing camouflage.

Anything's possible. Most things aren't probable. Or even very likely.

I think you have hit the nail on the head......it is always easier to come in after the fact and state things....I do hope they have some good leads but this long after the fact.............who knows.

After talking with families of missing women, I think the sex trafficking theory is oftentimes what they need to hold onto hope their loved one is still alive somewhere. And it IS a possibility, though remote. There is also the remote possibility that the abductor has Holly in a bunker or prison of some kind, like Jaycee Dugard and a few others. That's why it's so important to FIND HER. To end the torment for the family and perhaps, to free her from captivity.

Agree, Kimster. Human sex trafficking does give hope to the families, as does the occasional miracle rescues of victims such as Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, etc.
Human sex trafficking investigations were conducted in 85% of TN counties in 2010.
Imo, this is due to increased Awareness for HST, as well as Federal Funding grants and assistance for State investigations..

Prior to the enactment of the TVPA in 2000, no comprehensive Federal law existed to protect victims of trafficking or to prosecute traffickers. The TVPA and its subsequent reauthorizations have worked to prevent human trafficking both in the United States and abroad, to increase prosecution of human traffickers, and to protect victims by providing benefits and services that will help them rebuild their lives in the United States.

"With that said, sadly & imo, human sex trafficking would be very low on my list of theories in Holly Bobo's abduction"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qMyExi2q-ZI
Published on Apr 18, 2013
Powerful video of a creative way awareness was brought to thousands at a national sporting event in Atlanta, GA on the weekend of April 6th. Visit enditmovement.com for more details on how you can be in it to END IT

I am going to bump this just to make an observation:

At 3:45 on the video, the detectives make the observation that if you google (paraphrasing) petite blonde women , it is "eery" to see how many have been abducted.

I am puzzled at a leap to sex trafficking rather than a serial predator or serial predator(s).

And why would sex trafficking abductors take the time to stage all of her belongings...let's assume for the moment that the detectives are correct about the belongings. (I am not 100% convinced they are, but no matter.) It makes very little sense to me in a crime that should be grab her and go. Especially the staging happening many days after her abduction. Why the trip to the cemetery for 15 minutes? If Holly were conscious at that point, surely that stop was designed to terrify her. And a loop heading in the direction of her house-that is classic to me. How many serial predators have you read about who drive their victims either by or back in the direction of their homes....implying that the terror was over and that the victim would be set free?

Sorry, I am skeptical. So we will see what might be revealed in the Hunted special I guess.

I agree with you. I don't see traffickers taking the time to stage or leave evidence behind. I think this person was very close to her or her family. I often wondered if the person told her that her BF was shot or injured in a hunting accident to get her to go with him, but she figured out that it was a lie, but by then it was too late. Strange case for sure. I don't think she is alive, and I would bet she is found miles away when she is found.

"Human sex trafficking" is also a powerful draw for the ratings of their half-hour special on Mother's Day.

Interested in that 15-minute layover in the cemetery. Interesting places, cemeteries. One wonders why TBI, when it had this info, did not release it to the public. People tend to notice vehicular activity in and around a cemetery. Jogs the memory.

The more I think about it the more I agree with wfgodot that this is a shell game. And, imo, that the general public was kind of punked.

If there was a local who was that enmeshed in human trafficking, he would have to be on someone's radar. And how idiotic to troll for women to traffic close to home. You would be drawing a bulls eye around yourself.

Now a serial predator who is perfecting his crimes...I can see that more easily.

I think these 6 minute teasers leading up to the "Hunted" special should be seen for what they are. Nothing groundbreaking, but at least a means to getting people thinking again about Holly's disappearance.

At least that is how I see it.

Imo, the items located was not staged, but simply discarded to distance them from the perpetrator. It is not uncommon to find discarded items of an abduction victim, weeks, months, or even years later..

Imo, the 'it has to be a local' theory has been a red herring theory since day one. A gps will take you anywhere you want to go in the world, and will take you down gravel roads in rural areas. It would be logical to conclude that if the perp stalked Holly & her family's daily routines, etc., that he would also recon escape routes & familiarize himself with the area.

believe09 - RE: At 3:45 on the video, the detectives make the observation that if you google (paraphrasing) petite blonde women , it is "eery" to see how many have been abducted.

Guess, we all know whose site was used for the petite young blondes segment, believe09..

Imo, due to the geographical distance and other factors, many of these petite young blondes can be ruled out as being the victims of human sex trafficking or a single perp.

Imo, when you have three blonde haired green eyed nursing students, all in their early 20s. Who were either abducted, raped and murdered, or attempted to be abducted, within a 100 mile radius by an RSO sexual predator that has a very violent criminal past against women, including rape & kidnapping at the age of 12. Who confessed to the abduction/rape/murder of one of the victims, due to dna and other incriminating evidence. Who had means, motive, & opportunity. Why would you not consider him as the primary suspect in Holly Bobo's abduction and plaster his mugshot photo and vehicle description all over the TN ms media and beyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46